Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-03-2012, 02:11 AM
indigoasylum11

can you change from indigo to crystal?

Just for fun I took a few quizzes for indigo(which if true I had no doubt) or crystal child. I always get crystal. I have been through some major changes physically emotionally spiritually ect in the last 10 years. I can't eat certain foods anymore....dairy...flour...many carbs...sugar without getting very sick and vomiting. I don't even go out to eat very much anymore because my husband will pay a lot of money and I just get sick. I'm healthy(ok I could lose a few pounds) but other than that I'm healthy. One thing that is really weird. I look very young for my age. People think I am a teenager or in my early 20s but I'm in my 30s. A cashier carded me the other day for cigarettes and was so shocked she asked the people in line if I looked 16 years old....lol. I'm not petite or small. I think its weird because my parents and siblings have all aged fast. They look older than their years. I have probably been through in my life more struggles than my parents and my dad said the other day....sometimes I wonder how you get up in the morning and go on. I do get down..but I have to keep going. I have been through so much raising an autistic child and was a single teenage mother. I worked really hard and I think I did a good job....both my kids are well liked outgoing and extremely smart in school. I try to forgive everyone...although I have had to cut off a few friendships though it was really hard but they were toxic relationships. I do feel pure inside. Like I'm true to myself and others. I'm always helping people sometimes at my own detriment...but I'm learning. I want to share everything I've learned with everyone. I want everyone to be happy and free. Its really hard for me to understand people who lie and hurt others intentionally since I don't want to hurt nobody. I guess what I want is to hear about your lives...what you look like.....your children....your views.....what you have done and what you've been through(if you'd like to share). I want to know what you've overcome and how its changed you to be a better person and any miracles that have happened in your life from the hard times you have faced. I've got many more....but right now I've posted enough about myself....I want to know about you and I will share along the way as I remember. So please share on how this indigo crystal or rainbow/starseeds lightworkers alike makes you similiar or different to others and me and how this may have caused you to evolve from indigo to crystal ect...
Old 19-03-2012, 09:03 PM
lunarfox

Why would you want to? You're an Indigo for a reason (like me :) ). The fascination of being a Crystal is all in your human mind.

Caelan
Old 21-03-2012, 04:23 AM
Knower

Yes, I think you can
Old 21-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Lindsay_1177

Its not something I am trying to do... It was just something that is happening... I do believe I will always be an Indigo but perhaps an Indigo crystal.

I don't know enough on the subject to really get into it but I just wondered if any one else knew anything about it.

I for sure love that I am Indigo!!
Old 22-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Knower

IMO (I haven't done research) you can because indigo, crystal, rainbow, golden etc are just names for a collective vibration, a collective energy that comes in to make a shift. Energy is in a state of perpetual change- it never dies, it just transforms. I don't see why it wouldn't as you shift your vibration. Besides, I think it happened to me :) not that it matters either way. (would have never said that when I was indigo hehe)