Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-03-2012, 08:37 PM
butterflysky

Is it normal...

to see physics formulas when you are hallucinating? I took too many motrin PM's one night, and it caused me to hallucinate a little bit. I saw microorganisms in the water, spheres of consciousness in my vision, and what looked to be some type of physics formula that was repeated all throught my consciousness in a kind of design (like gucci print) I definitely should have written down. Is this normal?

That was my first time ever hallucinating. I didnt know where to ask this. Im kind of intrigued because I have friends who take sleeping pills recreationally from time to time and they never hallucinated like that. Its always something trivial (like a face in some flowers).
Old 12-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes that physics formula could be something of value. If it is, it will return in a more appropriate way at some later time I suspect.

This is normal for some of us at this time. I would not be concerned about it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Serenity Bear

Theres a few things that come to mind for this:

With any hullucination you can see just about anything from formulas, insects crawling up the walls, yourself flying etc.

There are also people called sentients (a medical condition and nothing associated with mediumship) who see formulas etc in colour when they hear music, see pictures, hear people speak.

As said above if it was of value then it will return to you. I had a fabulous dream with all the mathematical symbols and how to calculate them. When I woke up I didnt have a clue, but in the dream I knew them all etc. I suspect when I do my maths retakes they will come in very handy.