Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-05-2012, 04:06 AM
embrace

The concept of Oneness

It seems to me most of us relate oneness with human existence & forget the oneness with animals & nature but it doesn’t stop there, true oneness is really knowing that we are at one with everything not just each other.

Everything is a consciousness of different frequencies of vibrations so what makes one conscious vibration less alive than another just because it’s vibrates at a different frequency? The answer would have to be that everything is alive including seemingly dead mass like a rock, if it vibrates its alive so oneness is truly being one with every little thing including rocks, viruses, microorganisms & the very physical & spiritual structure of this & many other universes & realities.

We came from the exact same creative force/consciousness or God therefore if everything comes from this conscious force we must be truly one with all not just each other & other beings/entities. In saying this however we really need to start somewhere so finding oneness with each other will begin the process of understanding oneness with all other vibrative energies…
Old 12-05-2012, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
It seems to me most of us relate oneness with human existence & forget the oneness with animals & nature...

I don't know anyone that thinks this way....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't know anyone that thinks this way....
Agreed.

Oneness, I would say in this context, is transcendence of the individual human ego. In those terms it appears the human is central, but what I'm really saying is that it is the experience of seeing beyond the self.

Other than that - yes.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:42 PM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
It seems to me most of us relate oneness with human existence & forget the oneness with animals & nature but it doesn’t stop there, true oneness is really knowing that we are at one with everything not just each other.

Everything is a consciousness of different frequencies of vibrations so what makes one conscious vibration less alive than another just because it’s vibrates at a different frequency? The answer would have to be that everything is alive including seemingly dead mass like a rock, if it vibrates its alive so oneness is truly being one with every little thing including rocks, viruses, microorganisms & the very physical & spiritual structure of this & many other universes & realities.

We came from the exact same creative force/consciousness or God therefore if everything comes from this conscious force we must be truly one with all not just each other & other beings/entities. In saying this however we really need to start somewhere so finding oneness with each other will begin the process of understanding oneness with all other vibrative energies…

I'd take it a step further. There really is no such thing as "matter", just different waveforms that, to our limited perspective, seem like different, separate things. Matter doesn't vibrate, the vibration is matter.

What's more, even in what we call "empty space" there is the Zero Point Field, an omnipresent energy field in which virtual particles pop into and out of existence. One theory in physics, called Quantum Wave Theory, postulates that what we call matter is really nothing more than node points in a multidimensional wave system. In this theory, the ZPF is all that exists, and everything else is merely manifestations of it.

Sounds kinda like God, don't it?

CS
Old 23-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Systemic Whole

I believe the oneness is best understood as common relationship to mass-attractive gravity i.e. all of our finite Universe's parts are connected minimally by gravity, ergo gravity is the binding coherent vibrating spacetime force of Universe that embraces ALL and maintains a systemic integrity i.e. an intergral whole

Quote:
CuriousSnowflake] Matter doesn't vibrate, the vibration is matter.

Sounds correct tom i.e. vibration is fermioinc matter, bosonic forces, quasi-physical gravity and colection thereof.

Quote:
What's more, even in what we call "empty space" there is the Zero Point Field, an omnipresent energy field in which virtual particles pop into and out of existence.

I would add some refinement to this to say, that, what we perceive or observe as empty space is filled with bosonic forces and gravity.

There is a true empty nothingness beyond the finite systemic whole we call Universe. imho

My speculation is, that, what is beyond/meta, our observed physical/energy Universe, is the unobserved, ultra-micro, quasi-physical, gravitational spacetime membrane/network, that exists as, a buffer-zone boundary, just before we get to macro-micro infinite, metaphysical, non-occupied space/spacial/spatility.

Cosmic Heirarchy

0) Metaphysical concepts of mind/intellect are concepts of space, and not space/spacial/spatiality ergo metaphysical concepts have no shape/form, rather they are concepts of shape/from/pattern etc...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

00) metaphysical, macro-micro infinite true nothingness aka non-occupied space aka spaciality/spatiality and is beyond the finite physical/energy and quasi-physical/gravity Universe

01) vibrating gravitational spacetime buffer-zone of occupied space.

02) vibrating finite physical/energy Universe of fermionic matter and bosonic forces of occupied space.

God(es) = all of the above, 0, 00, 01 and 02.

"U"niverse = 00, 01 and 02 above

Universe = 01 and 02 above

universe = local universe as 01, 02 or our more local, human individuals sphere-of-influence or any entity we want to place at the center of a spherical-of-influence.

metaphysical infinity(0 ) embraces the finite quasi-physical/gravity(01),

and the quasi-physical/gravity(01) embraces and contains/coheres, the finite physical/energy Universe

so the metaphysical infinity(00), is shaped/formed from within that infinity, since there is not an outside circumferecne to that macro-micro-infinity ergo metaphysical infinity is shaped/formed from its quasi-inside i.e. by those two, quasi-physical and physical that it embraces but does not operationally contain/restrict.

01 and 02 are shaped by operational functions, that are based upon and related too, and derived from, the three, and only three, statically conceptulized--- i.e. non-dynamic --- regular/symmetrical and triangulated, polyhedra of Universe--- tetrahedron, octahedron and icosahedron ---and the cubo-octahedron aka Vector Equlibirum( VE ), as the Euclidean Operating System of Universe.

In the Rybonics entropic "heat death" scenarios, I have laid out the bosons and gravity remain as 5-fold( phi ) orientations of at least two spherical bubbles aka great equatorial-like great circle-like polygonals on each side of the 4-fold VE's( 3D polyhedron ) collapse into 2D triangular set of 4 face-bonded triangles or as the 2D subdivided triangular set, of 5 face-bonded triangles edge-bonded by three triangles.

This following site gives a quasi-intutitive graphic visual of the above explanation, tho the two are not directly related. Two spherical bubbles-- see fermi bubles ----each side of my entropic plane is the gist of the above and this site helps with this basic idea below.

See two fermi bubbles on the net.

In my heat death scenarios fermionic matter and the bosonic forces are encoded as as triangular quasi-superficially, 2D patterned map, that approaches being only 2D but here again, I believe there is eternal oscillation, between the two sides of the triangular set, even at these near cosmic equilibrious places of least energy are clustered in a much larger subdivided plane of subdivided triangles.

Rybo the Rybot from planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic Seed
Old 23-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rybo
I believe the oneness is best understood as common relationship to mass-attractive gravity i.e. all of our finite Universe's parts are connected minimally by gravity, ergo gravity is the binding coherent vibrating spacetime force of Universe that embraces ALL and maintains a systemic integrity i.e. an intergral whole

Sounds correct tom i.e. vibration is fermioinc matter, bosonic forces, quasi-physical gravity and colection thereof.

I would add some refinement to this to say, that, what we perceive or observe as empty space is filled with bosonic forces and gravity.

There is a true empty nothingness beyond the finite systemic whole we call Universe. imho

My speculation is, that, what is beyond/meta, our observed physical/energy Universe, is the unobserved, ultra-micro, quasi-physical, gravitational spacetime membrane/network, that exists as, a buffer-zone boundary, just before we get to macro-micro infinite, metaphysical, non-occupied space/spacial/spatility.

Cosmic Heirarchy

0) Metaphysical concepts of mind/intellect are concepts of space, and not space/spacial/spatiality ergo metaphysical concepts have no shape/form, rather they are concepts of shape/from/pattern etc...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

00) metaphysical, macro-micro infinite true nothingness aka non-occupied space aka spaciality/spatiality and is beyond the finite physical/energy and quasi-physical/gravity Universe

01) vibrating gravitational spacetime buffer-zone of occupied space.

02) vibrating finite physical/energy Universe of fermionic matter and bosonic forces of occupied space.

God(es) = all of the above, 0, 00, 01 and 02.

"U"niverse = 00, 01 and 02 above

Universe = 01 and 02 above

universe = local universe as 01, 02 or our more local, human individuals sphere-of-influence or any entity we want to place at the center of a spherical-of-influence.

metaphysical infinity(0 ) embraces the finite quasi-physical/gravity(01),

and the quasi-physical/gravity(01) embraces and contains/coheres, the finite physical/energy Universe

so the metaphysical infinity(00), is shaped/formed from within that infinity, since there is not an outside circumferecne to that macro-micro-infinity ergo metaphysical infinity is shaped/formed from its quasi-inside i.e. by those two, quasi-physical and physical that it embraces but does not operationally contain/restrict.

01 and 02 are shaped by operational functions, that are based upon and related too, and derived from, the three, and only three, statically conceptulized--- i.e. non-dynamic --- regular/symmetrical and triangulated, polyhedra of Universe--- tetrahedron, octahedron and icosahedron ---and the cubo-octahedron aka Vector Equlibirum( VE ), as the Euclidean Operating System of Universe.

In the Rybonics entropic "heat death" scenarios, I have laid out the bosons and gravity remain as 5-fold( phi ) orientations of at least two spherical bubbles aka great equatorial-like great circle-like polygonals on each side of the 4-fold VE's( 3D polyhedron ) collapse into 2D triangular set of 4 face-bonded triangles or as the 2D subdivided triangular set, of 5 face-bonded triangles edge-bonded by three triangles.

This following site gives a quasi-intutitive graphic visual of the above explanation, tho the two are not directly related. Two spherical bubbles-- see fermi bubles ----each side of my entropic plane is the gist of the above and this site helps with this basic idea below.

See two fermi bubbles on the net.

In my heat death scenarios fermionic matter and the bosonic forces are encoded as as triangular quasi-superficially, 2D patterned map, that approaches being only 2D but here again, I believe there is eternal oscillation, between the two sides of the triangular set, even at these near cosmic equilibrious places of least energy are clustered in a much larger subdivided plane of subdivided triangles.

Rybo the Rybot from planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic Seed
Hiya Rybo - groovy analysis of the omniverse there, but I must say my limited meat brain really has a difficult time following your non-'U'clidian spaces.

Perhaps there is a more revealing way you can break it all down, so we can see where you are coming from and when you are going to?

Much obliged for whatever you can do.
Old 23-05-2012, 11:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
One Systemic Integral Whole. imho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
Hiya Rybo - groovy analysis of the omniverse there, but I must say my limited meat brain really has a difficult time following your non-'U'clidian spaces.
Perhaps there is a more revealing way you can break it all down, so we can see where you are coming from and when you are going to?
Much obliged for whatever you can do.

Hiya Humm, I would suggest you start with first sentence. When you find a word, concept or whole sentence you dont understand I can try and help you.

I started a thread in some topic with the subject of the thread "Cosmic Heirarchy". That may be the better place to disect and explain piece by piece.

I thought i was prettery clear early on in my post in this thread that minimally the Oneness is our common gravitation connection/relationship as a systemic integral whole.

Whole = one or oneness if some prefer.

gravity connects all parts of Universe. imho We are all one, minimally because of gravity and I gave some of the rationale that goes along with the functionality of gravity.

Rybo the Rybot
Old 23-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Humm

Quote:
Hiya Humm, I would suggest you start with first sentence. When you find a word, concept or whole sentence you dont understand I can try and help you.

I started a thread in some topic with the subject of the thread "Cosmic Heirarchy". That may be the better place to disect and explain piece by piece.

I thought i was prettery clear early on in my post in this thread that minimally the Oneness is our common gravitation connection/relationship as a systemic integral whole.

gravity connects all parts of Universe. imho We are all one, minimally because of gravity and I gave some of the rationale that goes along with the functionality of gravity.

Rybo the Rybot
Consciousness is my gravity.

Don't we all think our own thoughts are intuitively obvious?

I shall have to look up your thread and see if it penetrates my gray area any better.
Old 24-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:

Rybo the Rybot

what is gravity?
in plain language and minimal connotations please.
Old 24-05-2012, 12:31 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

The issue being avoided is, why does the waveform vibration consistently and predictably set the stage for the human experience to unfold? the human experience exists for a purpose, and we/us/Life are that purpose.. what is it, why is it.. a most profound understanding, disregarding the deity reference is:

"The eyes through which i see 'God', are the same eyes through which 'God' sees me"..

That simple understanding explains it all..

Be well..