Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-01-2018, 01:34 AM
Guide
Releasing all hope

I come back to share a new turning point in my life.
A new door into the unseen that I have broken into, unknowingly, touching the essence of all knowing.

Now, I do not speak of Akashic Records, or energy perception.

I speak of a place where one realizes that everything is self-perpetuated. A life made of life out of the eyes that entwines meaning.. We are all seeking endlessly, in a maze that seems never-ending, until one arrives.

They then ask "What is the meaning, when it is all devoid of meaning?" They hear no answer, so they begin to beg, "Take me back to the place before this suffering". And in those words, they hear the answer from within them, the breathing that wasn't breathing they've ever noted.

A game within a game, a life within a life. Continuously breaking into deeper meaninglessness.
Old 15-01-2018, 11:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
A new door into the unseen that I have broken into, unknowingly, touching the essence of all knowing.

I speak of a place where one realizes that everything is self-perpetuated. A life made of life out of the eyes that entwines meaning.. We are all seeking endlessly, in a maze that seems never-ending, until one arrives.

They then ask "What is the meaning, when it is all devoid of meaning?" They hear no answer, so they begin to beg, "Take me back to the place before this suffering". And in those words, they hear the answer from within them, the breathing that wasn't breathing they've ever noted.

A game within a game, a life within a life. Continuously breaking into deeper meaninglessness.

so is the meaning that it is devoid of all meaning?
Old 16-01-2018, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:

Cool Jorrdy. I like.

WE give meaning to life even as we arrive to the meaningless. It is an important realization to kick start the new wave of lived experience. The realization that its all self perpetuated, opens a door where your less entertained by meaning and craving, desiring and needing and more entertained by living in the way that brings you joy. If your own inner contentment with being is attuned, you will enjoy seeing the world for the first time through new eyes. So the new, opens the lived experience with a new fresh approach each time you end the old world order more complete in yourself. These intersecting points of deeper realization, do pave the way for more depth of living, even through the simplicity of being. Simplicity with depth creates some surprising results for your own life.

When you have fresh eyes and less meaning applied to yourself as a conditioned response, the self begins to notice more of what is there in life through a more open connected response with those fresh eyes. It is amazing what you see and can experience through a depth of sensory subtle awareness.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 16-01-2018, 03:53 AM
Guide
@FallingLeaves, "so is the meaning that it is devoid of all meaning?":

I realize that as one progresses in their spiritual growth, they swing from being immersed in life to being reclusive from life. Forward the pendulum swings into the confines of reality, just to realize the illusion one has been swept into, finding themselves swung all the way backwards with the same momentum to propel them back forwards.

We are continuously realizing our illusions, the meaninglessness is what occurs when one realizes that the meaning that had kept one's heart beating with passion is relinquished. Then, once that passion is relinquished they ask why their heart is still beating, to remember a passion that brings them deeper into a place of solace than ever before.

The same story in different ways, presented for you to unfold the meaning that I have conveyed. Great question.

One swings back and forth to see the opposite side of where they were only to go back there with newfound realization and personal power. A game within a game, continuously, and as you get more and more zoomed out, as you cross into the game before your game, you control all the illusions that others are still in.
Old 16-01-2018, 04:03 AM
Guide
@Naturesflow

Quote:
"Cool Jorrdy. I like. WE give meaning to life even as we arrive to the meaningless. It is an important realization to kick start the new wave of lived experience. The realization that its all self perpetuated, opens a door where your less entertained by meaning and craving, desiring and needing and more entertained by living in the way that brings you joy. If your own inner contentment with being is attuned, you will enjoy seeing the world for the first time through new eyes. So the new, opens the lived experience with a new fresh approach each time you end the old world order more complete in yourself."

From the space of awareness that i've highlighted, the particular part of it that you've underscored is interesting to me. The emotional aspect of coming back into reality, after leaving it due to the realization that it was an illusion. The realization that what had given you meaning now lacks all meaning.

You mention it as being "less entertained by meaning and craving, desiring and needing and more entertained by living in the way that brings you joy.

This is interesting to me because when I step back into reality, after my dispelling old forces of motivation, I am brought into a new space of incredible awe, where I seek to affect the world in greater ways than ever before. Akin to this:
I leave being casted out of the illusion, and then I come back with greater imagination to create a more profound illusion than ever before by using all the variables of the old illusion to suit my innate need to create.

The point being: There is new meaning, there is new craving, there is new desiring, there is new needing. A new life to be serving, to be in service to. If anything, a resolve that is deeper than it had ever been.
Old 16-01-2018, 05:04 AM
Master
Quote:
@Naturesflow

From the space of awareness that i've highlighted, the particular part of it that you've underscored is interesting to me. The emotional aspect of coming back into reality, after leaving it due to the realization that it was an illusion. The realization that what had given you meaning now lacks all meaning.

The meaning changes I suppose one could say. What becomes meaningless as an illusionary nature of itself, springs to life with new meaning that will one day be an illusion too if you see it as such.. Well I think the illusion is simply the conditioned meaning. I can apply meaning to my life if I hold myself to labels, but often I don't. I prefer to be seen as a free spirit flying around places, enjoying it all as I choose in love and joy of being. Perhaps love and of being is the meaning if you apply it as so :)

Quote:
You mention it as being "less entertained by meaning and craving, desiring and needing and more entertained by living in the way that brings you joy.

This is interesting to me because when I step back into reality, after my dispelling old forces of motivation, I am brought into a new space of incredible awe, where I seek to affect the world in greater ways than ever before.

I Understand, what affects us or is revealed as our potential through change will actually be applied in some way to life. It seems to be the nature of connection overall. We create and see the potential of our own movements and inner world as one as we grow and change. Let go and build deeper awareness.

Quote:
Akin to this:
I leave being casted out of the illusion, and then I come back with greater imagination to create a more profound illusion than ever before by using all the variables of the old illusion to suit my innate need to create.

Your view could well be right. Actually it fits well. I suppose I just don't hold onto the illusion when I am in joy of being. To me love and joy creations are just being in that mode and moving as it feels to move. If you have fully released the old illusion, where is the illusion in this moment of your creation?
Quote:
The point being: There is new meaning, there is new craving, there is new desiring, there is new needing. A new life to be serving, to be in service to. If anything, a resolve that is deeper than it had ever been.

Is it you as the illusion of itself seeking in this way, or something else seeking and desiring that is without illusion?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 16-01-2018, 06:15 AM
Guide
@Naturesflow:

Lovely responses.

"Just being in that mode and moving as it feels to move."
As one moves, one is affected in new ways, and in those affects they are given the ability to reflect.

The continuous movement towards could come from innate steering of intuition, and that innate steering is moving one towards destined desires.

Those desires from a place of an urge to solve the inner riddles that one is entangled by. Struck with currents of electricity, continuously, moving mightily and bold with imagination for new stories to unfold.

One sees old illusions, takes hold in order to create in movement something that hasn't yet been told, and new stories unfold into new levels of mesmerizing acquaintance.

"Is it you as the illusion of itself seeking in this way, or something else seeking and desiring that is without illusion?"

I posit from reference of the pendulum swing that one goes into illusion, self-aggrandizement through imagination produced by new variables one now has control over, in order to realize one's own creation - the experiences produced - in order to then again swing back out of their creation in order to see the grand joke of control.

Always stepping out to remember again that everything is one, and eventually, always stepping back in with the realization that you are doing so in order to find yourself at that point in space without time, never needing to move again in the same way as you have for so long.

The thing between life and death, the thing between you and every substance.. That is the ultimate goal of the joker, the great magician.. The dimension between. The merging of love, thought, and passion.
Old 16-01-2018, 02:15 PM
boshy b. good

You go on to highlight
the main deal of your
lives.
Old 17-01-2018, 01:05 AM
Guide
@Booshy:

"You go on to highlight the main deal of your lives."

Is there a difference between any one of us to you, a difference that stems beyond meaning that is held and as easily stripped from all of us?
Old 17-01-2018, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
@Naturesflow:

Lovely responses.

"Just being in that mode and moving as it feels to move."
As one moves, one is affected in new ways, and in those affects they are given the ability to reflect.

The continuous movement towards could come from innate steering of intuition, and that innate steering is moving one towards destined desires.

Those desires from a place of an urge to solve the inner riddles that one is entangled by. Struck with currents of electricity, continuously, moving mightily and bold with imagination for new stories to unfold.

One sees old illusions, takes hold in order to create in movement something that hasn't yet been told, and new stories unfold into new levels of mesmerizing acquaintance.

"Is it you as the illusion of itself seeking in this way, or something else seeking and desiring that is without illusion?"

I posit from reference of the pendulum swing that one goes into illusion, self-aggrandizement through imagination produced by new variables one now has control over, in order to realize one's own creation - the experiences produced - in order to then again swing back out of their creation in order to see the grand joke of control.

Always stepping out to remember again that everything is one, and eventually, always stepping back in with the realization that you are doing so in order to find yourself at that point in space without time, never needing to move again in the same way as you have for so long.

The thing between life and death, the thing between you and every substance.. That is the ultimate goal of the joker, the great magician.. The dimension between. The merging of love, thought, and passion.

Thanks I understand.
Hey tell me something jorrdy, why would one of my meditation friends be now channelling Merlin the Magician..? You look like you can help me with this in a little more detail ..