Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Guide
Let em' take it all, leave you with nothing

WHAT?! .. TAKE IT ALL?

I ask you - the part that's deep inside of you, if you were to sum up everything that you have into one word, what would it be?

<3

Now, once it's all taken, you may have it all again.
But this time, when you sum it up into one word, it will be a different word.

Hehe.
Much love my kindred spirits.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Master
Permanence.

You can remove it and it will still be there. =)
Old 21-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Master
If they took it all it wouldn't be much, might not even pay for the gas.
Old 21-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
WHAT?! .. TAKE IT ALL?

I ask you - the part that's deep inside of you, if you were to sum up everything that you have into one word, what would it be?

<3

Now, once it's all taken, you may have it all again.
But this time, when you sum it up into one word, it will be a different word.

Hehe.
Much love my kindred spirits.

I was contemplating the nature of those people, when looking outward to the greater expanse of the sky and you ask them this... "What do you think is out there?" They reply.."There is nothing out there, Nothing at all" And today I thought, "When does one change that view to "Everything is out there"...

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 22-11-2017, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I was contemplating the nature of those people, when looking outward to the greater expanse of the sky and you ask them this... "What do you think is out there?" They reply.."There is nothing out there, Nothing at all" And today I thought, "When does one change that view to "Everything is out there"...
I wonder if its something you're born with. To want to know what's out there. But then there's people who measure personal success on physical things. But if you took it all away they would be lost. I was born with the "theres everything out there" way of thinking.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:21 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow

Hehe. I heard your pondering :) Nice to hear from you <3

One enters into "everything is out there" once one remembers their inner innocence and joy, because it is at that moment that their playful innocence becomes the center of their universe.

In order to reach that moment, one must first forget of fear, forget of the future, have 100% faith in their intuition and be only in this moment - where all energy exists :)

@Shavani Devi: Yessss. One may be stripped of all, until one realizes that all was just covering up .. all. hehe :)
@Hallow: They would be lost because anything that empowered them to feel worthy of existing would be stripped from them.. That stripping may remind them of the pain that they had always been trying to externally rid themselves from.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
Hehe. I heard your pondering :) Nice to hear from you <3

One enters into "everything is out there" once one remembers their inner innocence and joy, because it is at that moment that their playful innocence becomes the center of their universe.

In order to reach that moment, one must first forget of fear, forget of the future, have 100% faith in their intuition and be only in this moment - where all energy exists :)

@Shavani Devi: Yessss. One may be stripped of all, until one realizes that all was just covering up .. all. hehe :)
@Hallow: They would be lost because anything that empowered them to feel worthy of existing would be stripped from them.. That stripping may remind them of the pain that they had always been trying to externally rid themselves from.
so one could say there born with it and some loose it over time? Then they have to find it again?
Old 22-11-2017, 08:52 AM
Guide
I just deleted a really big post, because my intuition was telling me to :)

@ Hallow: Yes! Your inner child baby!! You never really lose it, connect to it right now :)
How? Make a humongous smile, hold it for 5 minutes - let your face tremor and soon enough you'll recognize a smile that you had been too tense to make!
Old 22-11-2017, 09:28 AM
Master
That's not true for everyone. In my opinion the bedazzled spoon fed child are the ones who put money and financial success first in there life. Now what if you were never spoon fed or pushed to be something that didn't work for you and were allowed to explore. I work in a financially dead end job but it feeds my soul and my other needs. I am very happy with my wife and family situation. At one time i didn't i chased the"America dream" but it left me empty. So i changed it. But if your afaid to leave your comfort zone you'll never find your true self. Besides a child isn't born bedazzled there made that way. For example, you ever see a 1 or 2 year when you give them gifts? There more intrested in the box or the wrapping paper with little interest of the shiny things inside. Most of a person's personally is ingraved by the age of 6.
Old 22-11-2017, 09:44 AM
Master
Hahahahah, i just wrote the last post before you deleted yours.