Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 12:32 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
well, i don't mean to poo on your doorstep or anything but I don't think God would send people to preach to you about a certain perspective on himself and what reality is.

Enlightener

Very true. But there are a lot of misguided souls out and about who ARE preaching, and believe they are doing so in God's name. Most if not all of them are being sincere, although that doesn't make them any less annoying and distracting. I try to treat them gently if they'll listen, if not, I simply close my door on them.

John
Old 19-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Evan

Betrayal, huhh?

Fallacies aren’t out to get ya’ as much as those so seeming possessed by them.

Anywho, realms of active domain tend to be finite. Finite things tend to be temporal. ~ Much like colors! All such are but temperatures of grey. Petty things to judge… A petty judge it might make you. Missing out on triplicity, a bigger picture you know?

Petty things used as tools become an extension tah somthin’ greater. But… Petty things assuming they are great can perform like magick! Thinking illusions or ignorance are the to establish whatever it is they think they know. But, who is more noble? - The magician, or the fool?

Judge not these colors, merely accept them as they are, as they are your guides to that which is unseen. If we seek what is not know, we seek what we do not yet see. Accept this as we seek and better off we shall find ourselves than assuming we actually know what it is we are perhaps seeming to find. None of this is the answer to any question, yet will become the answer once we have found it.

Realms, planes, heavens are petty when in and of themselves they exist without the rest of themselves. When one partakes of a plane and they are petty, so too does that of which they partake become in them. When one is great, so too does that of which they partake become in them. Yet, here we have a duality; perhaps it is that temporal nature that must be paid respect as it is but a perspective, seeming of finite persuasion.

Lolza… Do you think romantic thought exclusive to the human circumstance? Hardly… Our list of capacities is a list shared by many walks, crawls, even flights of life.

Also, what kind of angel I am curious makes up that other half fer’ yew guys??

XP
Closed Thread