Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue0721

I am sure he is not aware. Every time we talk I get the sense he wants to say than what his actually is saying, you know. But his moods change. You can tell he has this saddness inside. Who knows why. A few months back we starting conversing and we spent a whole week just talking it was the longest we’ve spoken ever since 2014. You can tell he was eager to talk. Around this time I was told she had worked on him, within that week and a few days later his whole mood change and we just stoped talking. We usually check up on each other just to say Hi and Bye. Nothing more than 5min chats. I know he wants to reach out. But whatever it is that she is doing stops him.

Ultimately, spells or no, whatever it is that stops him starts with him. Try to gain understanding of the sadness within him. That might be the why of everything.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan
Totally possible. Voodoo and black magic is real thing. I live in a country where almost every business places, stores, companies, use a type of dark magic to attract customers and destroy other competitive companies. People here would voodoo and use black magic to hurt others for personal reasons, a lot of times for money or revenge. But many others would use it to enhance their beauty and enchant/hypnotise their victims. Not uncommon to hear stories where doctors couldn't find any clue at all to why this person is dead sick. Sometimes it can be as extreme as nails and glass shards growing within the victim's body. It's freaking scary, but it's real. Though of course this kind of thing takes a huge and dangerous price to pay. If the targeted victim has good aura, protection, and other things of high vibrations, it's not that easy to voodoo them though.

I know its that. Thats how she’s kept him from coming to me all these years. And till this day she stalks my social media. Meaning she knows that if it wasnt for her nasty ways he wouldnt be wit her. Freakin way to live. I actually posted the whole story on another post!
Old 13-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Totally possible. Voodoo and black magic is real thing. I live in a country where almost every business places, stores, companies, use a type of dark magic to attract customers and destroy other competitive companies. People here would voodoo and use black magic to hurt others for personal reasons, a lot of times for money or revenge. But many others would use it to enhance their beauty and enchant/hypnotise their victims. Not uncommon to hear stories where doctors couldn't find any clue at all to why this person is dead sick. Sometimes it can be as extreme as nails and glass shards growing within the victim's body. It's freaking scary, but it's real. Though of course this kind of thing takes a huge and dangerous price to pay. If the targeted victim has good aura, protection, and other things of high vibrations, it's not that easy to voodoo them though.
While I happily accept your views I think you may be overdoing Voodoo / Vodou a little, so I'll ask if you live in Haiti or one of the American communities where it's prevalent including Louisiana where a variant is practiced a lot? As I see it, Vodou is more than a religion, it's a way of life in a way and a rather simple and beautiful one at that. It syncretises with Christianity a lot mainly due to its unfortunate history. You'd have to look up its history to find out why - not a pleasant read, I can tell you.

I defend it because I've taken a number of its beliefs into my "path". No need for my "story" like how come but I can say sure it has a dark side - so does Christianity and other faiths - but for most followers it's a set of beliefs that seek to explain how things came to be and how to live their lives. For all the poverty, the people of Haiti seem to be pretty optimistic.

It does come with magic but rarely heavy. The kind of "Voodoo spells" you get in those high-street and on-line shops doesn't bear much relationship to it. The real deal takes much preparation and can be costly. There's obviously a slight chance that someone has gone to the trouble of commissioning a working but I'd say it's slight. If true then it's likely to be powerful - a working under the powers of Erzile Dantor for instance, one of the Pedro side. What tells me this is that the boy probably wouldn't be able to entertain a second relationship without much pain in several ways.

Hence concluding if anything it's dark magick - if at all. Without knowing more it's speculation and may be just the boy playing two girls along. It could be the other girl has some control leverage and/or is obsessive. It could be sorcery. If the latter the problem would be finding the source and then someone suitable to give advice.

However, Blue0721 believes her problem may be some kind of sorcery and until she assures herself one way or another, it's going to plague her.
Old 13-12-2018, 08:08 PM
Master

seems mighty terrible
Old 13-12-2018, 08:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
While I happily accept your views I think you may be overdoing Voodoo / Vodou a little, so I'll ask if you live in Haiti or one of the American communities where it's prevalent including Louisiana where a variant is practiced a lot? As I see it, Vodou is more than a religion, it's a way of life in a way and a rather simple and beautiful one at that. It syncretises with Christianity a lot mainly due to its unfortunate history. You'd have to look up its history to find out why - not a pleasant read, I can tell you.

I defend it because I've incorporated a number of its beliefs on my "path". No need for my "story" like how come but I can say sure it has a dark side - so does Christianity and other faiths - but for most followers it's a set of beliefs that seek to explain how things came to be and how to live their lives. For all the poverty, the people of Haiti seem to be pretty optimistic.

It does come with magic but rarely heavy. The kind of "Voodoo spells" you get in those high-street and on-line shops doesn't bear much relationship to it. The real deal takes much preparation and can be costly. There's obviously a slight chance that someone has gone to the trouble of commissioning a working but I'd say it's slight. If true then it's likely to be powerful - a working under the powers of Erzile Dantor for instance, one of the Pedro side. What tells me this is that the boy probably wouldn't be able to entertain a second relationship without much pain in several ways.

Hence concluding if anything it's dark magick - if at all. Without knowing more it's speculation and may be just the boy playing two girls along. It could be the other girl has some control leverage and/or is obsessive. It could be sorcery. If the latter the problem would be finding the source and then someone suitable to give advice.

However, Blue0721 believes her problem may be some kind of sorcery and until she assures herself one way or another, it's going to plague her.

I appreciate the thought. And I myself have dig for all the reason to why. Trust me Iv read much into it. And Iv tried to make myself believe the problem is not there. I came to know the help she is getting is from Ecuador. Which is why I came to share the story on this site. Simply because its not for all ears. And trust me his not playing with anyone, we don’t talk. He tries tto communicate in his own ways but nothing beyind a “how are you doing?” And than nothing. I am not saying all my problems are beceuas of that. She knows what she is doing. He is unaware. Always struggling with jobs and always sad. And I am sure that those type of work can keep someone from evolving instead of just being stuck
Old 13-12-2018, 08:30 PM
Newbie ;)

I honestly just want him happy. Regardless of who he ends up with. When I met him he was always smiling. Sweet. Everytime I was around him i felt like I was in a bubble. He found me when I was in a very dark place and ge made me the happiest! Now I can feel the sadness and it kills me. He told me he felt “stuck” . We are not lovers anymore. Barely friends. We just reach out to each other because we know we can always talk ..
Old 15-12-2018, 04:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

I defend it because I've taken a number of its beliefs into my "path". No need for my "story" like how come but I can say sure it has a dark side - so does Christianity and other faiths - but for most followers it's a set of beliefs that seek to explain how things came to be and how to live their lives. For all the poverty, the people of Haiti seem to be pretty optimistic.

I understand what you meant :) but I live in Indonesia and we have a specific term of it, which I don't know what's the perfect word to describe it in English. So we don't see voodoo or black magic as a religion at all. In fact, the main religions here in my country are muslims, christianity, and catholic. The people here are mostly religious, while at the same time they'd practice voodoo, black magic, whatever term it is in English for their own good. Ofc not everyone is lke this, it's not an everyday thing. But it's a pretty common thing to hear about, so it's not such a surprising thing. Indonesia is a very mystical country, we have lots of paranormal weird stuffs going on here.
Old 15-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I understand what you meant :) but I live in Indonesia and we have a specific term of it, which I don't know what's the perfect word to describe it in English. So we don't see voodoo or black magic as a religion at all. In fact, the main religions here in my country are muslims, christianity, and catholic. The people here are mostly religious, while at the same time they'd practice voodoo, black magic, whatever term it is in English for their own good. Ofc not everyone is lke this, it's not an everyday thing. But it's a pretty common thing to hear about, so it's not such a surprising thing. Indonesia is a very mystical country, we have lots of paranormal weird stuffs going on here.

Its awful some people have to live through all that.
Old 16-12-2018, 10:34 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Ah. Ok. I'll try to keep this short but give some sort of explanation. Black or dark magick is good enough word in English. Black Magick usually refers to the work of practitioners like Aleister Crowley but there are several others. It's a complex subject.

Voodoo got bad publicity thanks to Hollywood and the Christian church that portrayed African black people as evil back in the 1700s. Slave sellers and buyers alike treated them worse than animals. All those stories about how they were shipped to America and the Caribbean are, sadly, true. Even worse the atrocities inflicted upon them if caught practicing their own religions or trying to escape their bosses. You really don't want to hear about them! Those Christians could barely be considered human.

It went like this. If you bought 5 slaves (say) the seller would make sure they came from different African regions so they couldn't speak to each other. What they didn't realise was that in spite of language differences, different African religions had certain features in common (the cross, for example, later adopted by Christians) and it was through these that they started to communicate along with the little French they were learning (later turning into Kreyol/Creole).

The treatment these slaves got was so horrid, rebellion was inevitable. When they eventually took over Haiti the world reacted with horror, literally saying "we can't have a republic run by blacks!! Oh, no, no, no...! Evil. Totally evil." So they were cut off from the rest of the world.

Throughout this, Haitians gradually developed a common religion which today you know as Voodoo. It had to deal with most aspects of life because the revolution left these ex-slaves very poor. It was all they had to get them through and became like I said, a way of life.

Naturally, the church has played on this idea that black African religions are evil and Hollywood was quick to cash in on frightening myths actually put out by the press during the 1800s. As I've said, some of these myths do have a basis. But none were worse than tortures inflicted on non-Christians during the Inquisition and such. I've never, ever heard of Voodooists burning non-believers at the stake or drowning people without proper trial for Witchcraft.

Hence my belief that Blue's problem could be Witchcraft or Hermetic dark magick but unlikely to be Voodoo.
Old 16-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue0721
Anyone ever heard about a twin being kept away from another through voodoo? Any answers are welcome ..
REASON BEHIND THE QUESTION ON MY FIRST POST!
This will sound crazy af, but it did happen to me!

I believe I met my Twin Flame around the age of 13. I just knew there was something special about him. Though I found him to be so annoying and creepy at first lol. But always so so sweet lol. We met through a cousin of mine and we kept coming in and out of contact with each other till I was about 15 years old. The summer of 2009 around May, we started interacting daily. We msg’d each other every day. And we said our “I love yous” maybe around Jun or July that year. We had never actually met 101 and for some reason we kept it like that for a while. I knew there was another girl in his life .. but that summer he basically kept ignoring her. Something I came to know after some years because she herself told me so. She just never knew who I was at the time. He had told her he had found “the one” that he was confused about what he felt for her. She was very cool about it at the time she came to know who I was. And simply went her own way. Anyways around Sept 2009 before she found out who I was .. I found out he was still talking to her and I felt incredibily hurt. So I ceased all contact with him, I felt like I wanted to die. Never have I ever felt so hurt. Even after he begged me to forgive him I was just too hurt and broken to listen. I just couldn’t see that he was also going through his own string of emotions too. But I couldn’t help but feel it was just the start of whatever the hell this is. He was my best friend in the world and time seemed like forever, it was just me and him. He kept coming in out of my life, everytime he left I felt so alone and I couldnt explain why. It took us around a year to meet in person. He was even more beauiful than I imagine. Brownest eyes I have ever seen and I felt naked every time he looked at me. He kept staring at me and smiling and that made me feel even worst lol. I felt his love and I never knew someone could just love you “just because” no reason. Just love you. Our relationship was so pure and when I say “pure” I meant it. For almost 4 years we kept talking, NO KISSING. NO SEX. We just knew we loved each other. And no matter where life was taking us we still had a moment in time to go back to. We became older and knew whatever it was that kept us coming back was bigger than us. And it ****in scared us. I know the whole thing scared me. Because just the thought of him leaving me killed me and made my heart cold. For the years to come it was just an “I love you” and a “Goodbye” . We became more distance and for some reason I decided to get my cards read. And its when I was told who he was they said the connection and vibrations where to powerful to be just a “soulmate” and there was when I came to know about “Twin Flames” I was told he had met some girl who was so obssessed with him that decided to start working “love spells” on him in order for him not to keep wandering off after me. I was told the girl knew how strong the connetion was so she option to enslave him. I was very skeptical and so being my curious self I decided to go get another reading. To my suprised I was told the same exact thing I could see how bad the reader felt for me. She ended not charging me for the reading and told me to fight for what I believe was right but to never return to her due to the fact that she saw something very negative in my reading. So I went to another reader because I still felt his love and I knew he wanted to reach out. We spoke and his mood changed in a heart beat. One day he was saying he loved me , the and the next he just left. We kissed once. Nothing beyond that. Just pure love. She basically uses it to keep him with her. I now protect myself from all that negative ****. But I have no idea how to help him. Any thoughts?