Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-12-2018, 11:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Help Sort of "sleeping paralysis"

Can someone give me some advice? for 2 years im on a spiritual journey. for the past few weeks i get stuck into sleep and awake. i am high sensitive indigo child and see/hear things nobody else can see/hear. i sense spirits and or energies around me. but when i get stuck i cant move my body so i try to go focus to sleep agian. but between that time i sense not loving spirits/energies, what you want to call them, that wants my body or seek contact. i meditate, pray, and i feel protected by my angels, god, and ascended masters. Also i am wearing a SPECTROLITE amulet for protection. A Aura reader gave me this stone and also a smoky quartz for a clearer mind. my question is how can i just go sleep. i want to help those in the other realm and this realm as a lightworker. but for now i am not strong enough to do this. even though i have faith in all holy (what is new to me for 6 months) i am scared for the first contact of the "unknown".
I've had a few luciddreams what were undiscribeable and some chakra activations what almost was like taking drugs, but seeing or feeling something not loving is fearfull. Even if you want to sleep. i just want to sleep without waking up feeling something off in your own bedroom and cant move your body.

I have posted this also in the welcome part of the forum because i couldnt post yet in this.

Thank you for reading. i hope someone can relate to me and give me some advice
Old 08-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Knower
Hi friend can relate to the sleep paralysis. Been suffering on and off since I was young sometimes. Very scary for me the last time it happened. I asked for angle Michael to step in he did and I woke out off that one. If you like send a message we can speak more
Old 10-12-2018, 02:30 AM
Seeker

Maybe it's "negative entities" messing with you. There are techniques to slip out of sleep paralysis (like wiggling your fingers or toes). Depending on your belief system you could call on spiritual help (Jesus, Buddha, Shiva, etc) when it happens, much like Wisdom keeperro says that he called on Archangel Michael.
The fact that you are experiencing sleep paralysis means you might be ready for astral projection. These unpleasant energies and entities you sense are there as gatekeepers to stop you from doing that.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:09 AM
Ascender
This has only happened a couple of times for me. I basically decided to have a safe bubble around me. I have focused multiple into existence over my lifetime. I am safe from anything with autos and now unsavory characters I see while walking around in public.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for messaging. I've asked a friend if he also known my problem, he said also try wiggle with the toe's. he also told me this is the state to go to astral traveling..

Struggler, if these gatekeepers try to stop me from doing that i am thankfull. i have these crazy dreams that im "protecting" diffrent dementions, seeing how the "universe" work, having wings and slaying demons in hell. its like my physical body is every day in a dream state and my dreams are relality. nightmares are not even scary for me, once i've seen a lost soul who turned dark and was a "horror" i looked at this woman and saw a gentel soul who's in pain and somehow i helped her to show her own light and she dissapeared. the only thing i get a bit scared from is this sleeping paralysis
Old 10-12-2018, 04:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for messaging. I've asked a friend if he also known my problem, he said also try wiggle with the toe's. he also told me this is the state to go to astral traveling..

Struggler, if these gatekeepers try to stop me from doing that i am thankfull. i have these crazy dreams that im "protecting" diffrent dementions, seeing how the "universe" work, having wings and slaying demons in hell. its like my physical body is every day in a dream state and my dreams are relality. nightmares are not even scary for me, once i've seen a lost soul who turned dark and was a "horror" i looked at this woman and saw a gentel soul who's in pain and somehow i helped her to show her own light and she dissapeared. the only thing i get a bit scared from is this sleeping paralysis
Old 10-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatNam

It sounds like you are already astral projecting. Dreams take place in the astral plane. A dream is a low awareness astral projection. Sounds like you are one of the good guys, and your astral body / soul is already going on adventures on its own. They recruited you (the good guys), maybe.

Maybe you could try to have a lucid astral projection, and see how it goes. At least you will be in control then. If not that, try lucid dreaming and see what happens.

From what I know, the entities that show up in sleep paralysis are there to scare you, so that you wont astral project.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Newbie ;)

when i try to lucid dream it wont work. i lucid dream twice now (that i know of) once since i was 7 years old and a few weeks ago(when i dreamt i was a angel slaying demons in hell i noticed i was dreaming then i lucid dream). and lucid astral project once, i went for a nap but instead i flew through my window and fly over my town and wanted to visit my friend but then my cat came into my room and got poofed to my body. do you have any tips to lucid dream or lucid astral travel. when my body vibrate i lose my cool and i panic a bit. is this normal?
Old 11-12-2018, 03:01 AM
Seeker

Maybe read a couple of books about it before trying. Ive heard Astral Dynamics is a good book about the subject. There are many books and web sites with advice.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:23 AM
Experiencer

Your fear of the unknown is natural. It is unlikely that in your first conscious experiences you will see anything you haven't seen in your dreams before. You have to intensify vibrations and set your inner body in motion (like spinning), so that you can propel yourself out of body.

Typically, in hellish realms there are many souls suffering, demons are like guards holding swords and knives to harm them. Souls may appear grotesque, and those who are unaware may think they are demons. Hope you didn't attack those helpless people, since that would be the opposite of what an angel should do, which is to bring solace to those who are in pain.