Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-09-2015, 05:22 AM
Seeker

Question "I am in the Father, the Father is in me"... Say WHAT?!?

Jesus said, "I am in the Father, the Father is in me." Okay... He was/is JESUS... No Problem!

My mate, Pete from UK, likes to add, "Now, do as I do!" PROBLEM!

UNTIL... I thought... "I am (a small) part of the Father, the Father is in ALL of me!"

Wait a minute!

Is that something like a Holograph???

Then, we're BOTH part of each other... or something like that....

Then, I should be able to leap tall buildings with a single bound... But, I Can't!

So.... what do YOU, guys/gals think of this?

Thanking You!

Sam
Old 27-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Master
Ever wondered what junk DNA is ?

Yahweh is around us (the Universe and beyond) and as we are physically constructed of all His elements, then He is in us as well.

This is why Lucifer is covering this planet with chemtrails and forcing genetically modified foods down our throats. Lucifer is trying to destroy all that Yahweh is.

Once all the junk DNA is destroyed, no one will be savable.
Old 27-09-2015, 08:43 AM
Master

Spirit. The same Spirit of God, the force of Love, animates all living beings.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 27-09-2015, 09:03 AM
Master
Jesus said,"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner,and the the upper like the lower and when you make male and female into a single one, so that male will not be male nor the female the female,when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, and an image in place of an image then you will enter into the kingdom."
Old 27-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Seeker

What the HEAVEN are you talking about!?!?!!!!!

".....,when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, and an image in place of an image then you will enter into the kingdom."

What the HEAVEN does THAT Mean!?!?!!!!!!
Old 27-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
".....,when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, and an image in place of an image then you will enter into the kingdom."

I think this means that one has to rebuild the body (resurrection) to enter the Kingdom.
Jesus accomplished this within three days on Easter-Day.

I personally think one doesn't have to get killed to resurrect the body.
Jesus's variant of resurrection can only be done by very advanced souls.

In ancient India advanced yogis could bring a dead body back to life.
This siddhi is called "mrit sanjivani vidya".
I personally believe Jesus learned some of his supernatural skills from those yogis back then.
Old 27-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Suspended

Hello People;

Samurai; Actually,your mate Pete in the UK,would have said - now BECOME me - slight,but crucial difference

He would tell you - were he here - that ALL creation,comes from the MIND of the Father - and so,all REALITY experienced,is most assuredly being shaped and moulded by the BELIEFS of your own mind - right now..

Therefore - most poeple canot leap tall buildings - as simply,they dont BELEIVE such a thing is even possible - their entire life,they have had to conform to THIS world,as TAUGHT by others,who and what they are...

Alongside this personal belief system which taylors and fine tunes our EXPERIENCE of reality here to the individual mind - we ACTUALLY exist in a semi stable enviroment,that has NATURAL LAWS that govern its formation and cohesion - without these parametrs in place,the outisde world would simlpy cease to exist at all...One of these natural laws - we call GRAVITY of course - the force that hold us "bonded" such that everything remians stable...

THIS force,and ALL thos enatural laws - are themselves of course - the product of the MIND - the FATHER conceived of such geometric,mathematical priciples to FACILITATE this external world and its creation - they were first REALISED,came about AS an integral part o fthe Ftahers first Self awareness - Iam I exist - logic prompted - IAM WHAT..?.If I exist,then I MUST HAVE DEFINITION ot understadn that very existance -
and so the OBJECTIVE outside world formed,to SYMBOLISE that which the Father mind KNOWS and conceives it Self to BE...EVERYTHING flows FROM that first self awareness OF that mind,buit around these natural laws - fully abstract,property of MIND itself.....

This has definate implications for the MORTAL Mind then - once it REALISES who and what it TRULY is - PART OF TE FATHERS MIND - then it can adopt that authoirty about itself,AS the SOURCE OF CREATION,right here,right now - individual mind,can become aware of Self,AS the CREATOR - and then - well,these natural laws,do OUR bidding - the world out there,follows OUR WILL - exactly as in,Thy will be done,HERE ON EARTH,as in heaven....

BECOME me HE said,all these mysteries become revealed - the how and why of creation itself....This widsom is what allowed Christ to perform actual,bona fide miracles - to circumvent those natural laws,and literally REARRANGE the energy of Creation itself,AS He desired....

Tristan;
Quote:
Yahweh is around us (the Universe and beyond) and as we are physically constructed of all His elements, then He is in us as well.
This is why Lucifer is covering this planet with chemtrails and forcing genetically modified foods down our throats. Lucifer is trying to destroy all that Yahweh is.Once all the junk DNA is destroyed, no one will be savable.

This is very true - YAHWEH created THIS PART of creation - all life in THIS universe,IS created BY that entity - but the proces sitself,the ability itself,( KARMA,truly) is NOT from yahweh directly - he merely mimicks a much greter force of mind that is HIS SOURCE and HIS CREATOR as well - as yahweh,is actually only a CREATURE,a created form,like You and I,created BY a superior mind - heirachy of such mind and its creation,stretching frorm here,through yahwehs realm,through many such realms,right back to the source,Our Father..

We ARE made EXACTLY of the same "elements" as the world "out there"..Those abstract NATURAL LAWS,forced ABSTRACT ENERGY to form INTO "solid substantial matter" - but of course ths is all a "mind trick",for neither energy nor the things so created from it,ACTUALLY Exists,UNLESS a Consciusmid is there to DEFINE that very existance - it ALL comes FROM mind,and is all the SAME commodity - mind and energy,one and the same thing - creation is formed,LITERALLY,from "mindstuff" - and how we see Self in relation to this widsom,greatly affects how well we canas an INDIVIDUAL MIND,influence this energy,and the thngs so formed inth eworld "out there".....

When two (minds) make peace within the one hous (body) - then that one may tell even the mountain to move,and the mountian WILL obey - Christ said...MIND creates EVERYTHNG...Mend the divide within self is always the crucial first step..

The other part - junk dna,chemtrails,dodgey food etc etc..Again - VERY REAL - powers that be,HERE,nthis realm,dont want us to take our mind here,into other "spiritual" dimensions,(unless its under THEIR ocntrol and influence) - for if we manage this ascension from here,then we will learn truth of their deceptions HERE in this dimension...Therefore,through organic and chemical means,they set out ot literally defile us,corrupt our form and tamper with it,right down at a base level,dna itself..There is a GREAT deal of truth to this...MIND creates th eobjective world - your mind literally creates your body - intricalty bound together - if your base energy,contianed iwthinthe dna,becomes too defiled,then the Mind will become severely handicapped - literally,not enough power,to do the bidding of your Will - literally,not enough power to cross the thresh hold intot the superior reams beyond...

Quote:
when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, and an image in place of an image then you will enter into the kingdom."

This above - as taught by Christ - is directly related t the other quote above,where two make peace in one house...He is speaking METAPHYSICAL wisdom all the way through...TWO MINDS become ONE mind - opens a gateway within He said..As this happens,the ASTRAL SELF,will SEPERATE quite naturally from the physical form - mind will leave body,and create for itself,a REPLICA form,based entirely on the BELIEFS of the mind,such that this first seperation,results in an energetic form,that resembles the body just departed - move further through this heirachy of Ascension,and the "body shape" may be left behind entrely,and mind will exist AS mind,fuully abstract and formless....

He is telling us clearly - that when we INVOKE THIS PRESENCE,it results in that which we term an OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE...MIND here,LEAVE this paradigm and reality,goes to encounter,"Mind there",the spiritual eternal Self....This higher part,likewise COMES HERE - the two meet,in an energetic communion,that occurs as we would term it in modern times,on the "astral plane"...Indeed,this particular religion,recogises already SEVEN HEAVENS,and each corresponds to a distinct level fo the Astral heirachy of creation...I will tell you,these first seven are the boundary for a MORTAL form - and so to reach realms beyond yahwehs realm - the TRUE abode of the Trintiy,Our Father above,one here MUST DIE to access those greater realities - even Yeshua HAD to die,to enable the full process to complete....

Spiritual experiences do NOT happen to mortal mind - they surround us constantly of course,these astral realms - yet only become APPARANT during certain modes of physical awareness - and such modes can be learnd and taught of course,such that we may INTENTIONALLY seek out these other realities,and thus learn understading of Self and predicamant...Spiritual revelation,is ALWAYS given in an "out of body" state - and ths continues until the merging process - two minds here becoming one - is well established and continuous..That inner gateway must be opened wide and HELD open continually...At first,and for a good while,it wil indeed SEEM like there is a SEPERATE Presence,but eventually,it will just be seen and expereinced directly,as one mind,mortal AND spiritual awareness together - kingdom revealed,HERE on the Earth...
Old 27-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Jesus said, "I am in the Father, the Father is in me."
Okay... He was/is JESUS... No Problem!
My mate, Pete from UK, likes to add, "Now, do as I do!" PROBLEM!

Then, I should be able to leap tall buildings with a single bound...
But, I Can't!
Hi Sam, nice to meetcha.
Our buddy Pete, now gone, is correct.

Now...at your present awareness/ consciousness/experience this is or seems to be a 'problem'...
with caps and an exclamation mark.....
followed with a, "But, I can't!"

Just to tell ya...When we think we can we are right, when we
think we can't we a right....T.Edison

The SECOND Peter got simply distracted on water...(he wasn't even filled with
'can'ts')...
just distracted letting some fear in...what happened?

When we, are established 100% ...and that means in our conscious awareness, embedded,
merged, deliberately staying in the Father, Creator, Supreme Being, the Divine...
you will and I will be able to walk thru walls as Jesus and other yogis have and do.

Walking thru walls, healing people, manifesting food out of thin air,
dematerializing,
(I won't discuss jumping off buildings for the unstable ones reading here)...
are not rocket science.
It is the ability of manipulation of atoms.

What you think is impossible and mysterious now...is simply because you have not
experienced the extraordinary insight and knowledge of what 'this' all is and how it is all made up...
nor the power you have, yet.

Many have...nothing is impossible...but that mindset will make it so.

My input.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:

If you read all of the quote from the Gospel of Thomas ( No: 22 ) it is easier to understand what it means.

To see like children enables you to become enlightened ( enter the kingdom of heaven )
Old 27-09-2015, 08:19 PM
Master
What happened to Pete?