Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Master

Another ?

I had an experience with a female being with red rings around her eyes and another with bright blue baby eyes, does anyone know who they were? A friend said that the one with red was reptilian, I'd like a second opinion, thanks in advance lance
Old 14-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Experiencer
Just because one of your discarnate female visitors had red rings 'round her eyes doesn't mean that she's a reptilian. Many live females (and males) have red rings 'round their eyes, and are definitely not reptillian - just tired. Perhaps your spiritual visitor was tired too? After all, it must be taxing having to make so many visits all around the earth.
Old 14-05-2014, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
I had an experience with a female being with red rings around her eyes and another with bright blue baby eyes, does anyone know who they were? A friend said that the one with red was reptilian, I'd like a second opinion, thanks in advance lance
Whether or not the "Reptilian" race even has the power to operate in the spiritual dimensions, realms, and worlds we experience through dreaming and astral projection is unknown and debatable. Something to remember about the spiritual dimensions and Reptilians is that in those dimensions and regarding those beings image is variable. The potential exists to take any form or any image the beings in the spiritual dimensions or Reptilians desire and so if it was a Reptilian it's highly unlikely to would appear in a form that allows you to identify them as a Reptilian, they would look as normal as possible. With that said it could of been a being attempting to solicit a fearful response from you with the red rings around their eyes or as the other person said it could of been the way that being looked in their past or current life and that is why they appeared that way. But saying it is a Reptilian is totally jumping to conclusions and merely an opinion.
Old 15-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Knower
I think all that matters is wether they are good or bad beings, which you can sense by their energies :)⭐❤⭐
Old 15-05-2014, 04:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
I think all that matters is wether they are good or bad beings, which you can sense by their energies :)⭐❤⭐
Things are not always that clean cut though. A lot of the beings we can encounter through dreaming and projecting are just like us in the aspect that they are capable of both good and bad thoughts and deeds. Every being you encounter in these other worlds is not pure light, pure dark, pure good, pure evil, pure positive, or pure negative. But instead there are varying levels and their energies are not always indicative of what they may have in mind for you personally. You can "sense" a being is bad when in reality they are not bad or evil at all and your own fears blind your senses. Or you could sense that a being is good and they are actually bad and are just using their energies to confuse you and to lure you in. Beings in these other worlds are able to alter their energy quite easily and so our senses are never a full-proof method of identifying what a being is unless that being is extremely dark or extremely light.
Old 15-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Master

Reptile or not it was bad vibes and old blue eyes didn't give me bad vibes. I'm an empath and I relied on that to guide me.
Old 15-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Whether or not the "Reptilian" race even has the power to operate in the spiritual dimensions, realms, and worlds we experience through dreaming and astral projection is unknown and debatable.

If beings vary and shapeshift in these realms then how can reptiles be for debate?
Old 15-05-2014, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
If beings vary and shapeshift in these realms then how can reptiles be for debate?
Because there is a pretty big difference between image in the spiritual dimensions and in the physical dimension. Whether or not they work the same I obviously cannot say but in the spiritual dimensions nearly anyone and anything can alter their image or what they allow others to see. It's quite easy to manifest different clothing onto the body you're in during dreams and projections and so manifesting a different image is easy for any being living in the astral. Obviously not every being in the physical dimension is capable of shape-shifting if any are at all. Reptilians have never been proven at least not to me personally but the beings living in the astral are proven and they can certainly change their image and the image we see when looking at them just as quick as you think about something.

And my question wasn't whether Reptilians can shape-shift or not it was whether or not Reptilians as beings are capable of operating in the spiritual dimensions. It is unclear what beings are capable of traversing alternate dimensions and which ones are not(if any are not). There's two ways of looking at it the first being that since a lot of these extra-terrestrial races are seen as more advanced as us and we're capable of traversing these other dimensions then they probably can as well, in which case they are probably much more advanced in doing so and much more skilled than we as Human-beings can be. Or you can think about it theologically that God gave us an eternal soul or whatever deity you believe in and that is why we're able to experience these alternate dimensions and perhaps some extra-terrestrial races do not have an eternal soul like we do. I have certainly read that there are some out there that do not have eternal souls and that is why they are so interested in us as beings, because they want to know how/why we have one and how they can acquire one as well. It's all clearly debatable at this point but before one comes to the conclusion that what they encountered was a Reptilian the most obvious and likely alternative would be it was something that we already know for a fact operates and/or lives in the dimension in which you encountered the being and in that case it is some part of the spiritual dimensions that we experience in dreams and projections.
Old 15-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Knower
I am also an empath Psy, thats probably how it seems clear cut to me as I can feel if a person or being is bad no matter how much good energy they throw at me lol...But I do understand what you're saying Astral, just like in the physical world people are a varying mix of good and bad too :) ⭐❤⭐
Old 15-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Master

[quote=Astral Explorer]Because there is a pretty big difference between image in the spiritual dimensions and in the physical dimension. Whether or not they work the same I obviously cannot say but in the spiritual dimensions nearly anyone and anything can alter their image or what they allow others to see. It's quite easy to manifest different clothing onto the body you're in during dreams and projections and so manifesting a different image is easy for any being living in the astral. Obviously not every being in the physical dimension is capable of shape-shifting if any are at all. Reptilians have never been proven at least not to me personally but the beings living in the astral are proven and they can certainly change their image and the image we see when looking at them just as quick as you think about something.

And my question wasn't whether Reptilians can shape-shift or not it was whether or not Reptilians as beings are capable of operating in the spiritual dimensions. It is unclear what beings are capable of traversing alternate dimensions and which ones are not(if any are not). There's two ways of looking at it the first being that since a lot of these extra-terrestrial races are seen as more advanced as us and we're capable of traversing these other dimensions then they probably can as well, in which case they are probably much more advanced in doing so and much more skilled than we as Human-beings can be. Or you can think about it theologically that God gave us an eternal soul or whatever deity you believe in and that is why we're able to experience these alternate dimensions and perhaps some extra-terrestrial races do not have an eternal soul like we do. I have certainly read that there are some out there that do not have eternal souls and that is why they are so interested in us as beings, because they want to know how/why we have one and how they can acquire one as well. It's all clearly debatable at this point but before one comes to the conclusion that what they encountered was a Reptilian the most obvious and likely alternative would be it was something that we already know for a fact operates and/or lives in the dimension in which you encountered the being and in that case it is some part of the spiritual dimensions that we experience in dreams and projections.[/QUOTE/]

The shape shifting comment was based on what I do know about the astral realm, it had nothing to do with anything you said. Also, why assume they're aliens? It hasn't been proven that they are either that's also a theory. Anything is possible n'est pas?