Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Experiencer

Very simple, general beginning to awareness ~

Hi all, those here probably already feel as I do about life. I write as I do because of who I was, what I'd believed before my life was transformed so to say. I really want this to appeal to the many many people that won't or don't consider the power of our thoughts and feelings to say the least.

http://awarenessiscurative.blogspot.com is the little free blog I've entertained myself with for a few years. I feel inspired to keep going, and hope you could feel you know someone that wants an introductory course :)

thanks, and I'd love feedback. Thanks ~
Old 08-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Master

I've put that into my favourites and will be going back to it again and again. Very beautifully put. Not that it helps me very much as I am already the happiest man in the world and love life.

May I ask; Do you write this blog? It's not clear.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
Hi all, those here probably already feel as I do about life. I write as I do because of who I was, what I'd believed before my life was transformed so to say. I really want this to appeal to the many many people that won't or don't consider the power of our thoughts and feelings to say the least.

http://awarenessiscurative.blogspot.com is the little free blog I've entertained myself with for a few years. I feel inspired to keep going, and hope you could feel you know someone that wants an introductory course :)

thanks, and I'd love feedback. Thanks ~

Joyce, it may have been a good idea to include the last post written. And new posts are pretty regular.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning ~ This is written for those on the edge of belief in
The Mysterious Power. No time? No desire?
Well, there is a need!!!

The only humans, I can imagine, who don't have an interest or desire to at least wonder what the mysterious power is probably fit into one of these categories: a perfectly wonderful life already (and so why wonder); some new-age spirituality doesn't address their life; too skeptical and sick of all this god-stuff and wish to "scream"; or say, "Who has time for this!"; or they go to church ("psst" which this doesn't replace!) . .

This mystery doesn't have a shape or form (except for yours, mine, and ours). The power is in our moments. "Ahhh, stop right there." I do understand your feelings; once I was very much the same. I spent 33 years without a clue there was anything greater, so to say, than me. I adamantly believed it was just me: the body, the brain, the determination to succeed, the will to create the life I wanted . .

Ahhh, I was sooo wrong, and you still may not care in the least until you believe this powerful energy we manifest is our thoughts, our feelings, our beliefs, our attitude, our actions, our love . . you get it. "So what . . what's new here?!?" We have our ego, which talks us into believing exactly what I'd believed for 33 years: strive for the next best thing, succeed, control . .

To be continued. And it will be something extraordinary if someone writes an email to the address below. Thanks for sharing your time ~

~ May the great mystery make sun rise in your heart ~

Always ~ LL {[email protected] - 'wisdom' for subject or it goes to trash, just so you know} Write here for humanity ~
Old 08-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I've put that into my favourites and will be going back to it again and again. Very beautifully put. Not that it helps me very much as I am already the happiest man in the world and love life.

May I ask; Do you write this blog? It's not clear.

Thanks, and yes I've been writing something in this blog for a few years. No one seems interested. And it's not for folks here; although I love what you said and I am so pleased. I write this to be shared, and I'd love to address questions, or share experiences. The comment section is not user friendly so that's why the email address. Anything anyone may write would ONLY be shared in a post if they consented.

This is simply for awareness put in my very simple terms. Thanks, and awesome you are so happy!! Perhaps you'd share something. I really want to see this little blog have some impact for others somehow!! :)
Old 09-03-2017, 12:17 AM
Master

I don't think it's that no one is interested. It's just that there are literally thousands upon thousands of blogs out there. Many saying similar things. And reading a blog takes mucho time.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I don't think it's that no one is interested. It's just that there are literally thousands upon thousands of blogs out there. Many saying similar things. And reading a blog takes mucho time.

True - always a "time" issue. Always with an interest in people I nevertheless avoid clicking on links from here to basic personal or philosophical ramblings unless the poster gives me a reason to do so, like outlining why I should; what's the "selling proposition"?

Old 09-03-2017, 05:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
True - always a "time" issue. Always with an interest in people I nevertheless avoid clicking on links from here to basic personal or philosophical ramblings unless the poster gives me a reason to do so, like outlining why I should; what's the "selling proposition"?

Lorelyen, like attracts like doesn't it. For "philosophical ramblings" one only needs to continue reading an awful lot of other's threads; we don't need to go to their "selling proposition" do we?

Thanks for you constructive critisism, which was intended for me I'm quite sure.

Hmmm ~ I hope I can do something with this. Thanks

HOPE ~ Help Our People Evolve