Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-08-2016, 05:03 AM
Deactivated Account

What Crystals Want

I have a huge collection of crystals and a long time ago when I was making a crystal lodge I went to the beach to collect a bunch of stones and found some really ancient rocks that had experience in ceremonies. They look like average rocks but they are really wise. Well, after I asked these rocks if they wanted to work with me, my spirit guide directed me to also ask them if they wanted anything. That's the first time I was introduced to the fact that all crystals have different personalities and a lot of them have personal requests, usually pertaining to their preferred methods of cleansing and charging.

I discovered that there are some really common requests amongst these crystals and stones.

The most unusual thing many crystals ask me for is milk baths. They said it's an ancient ceremonial custom and something in the nutrients in the milk helps them.

Lots of crystals also love baths in water. Some request salt water, others request fresh water. Some also request running water. But lots of crystals also hate water and prefer being dry.

Another common thing is many crystals request to be put out in the moonlight during the full moon because it charges them.

There are so many other things they request but those are the most common things that come up. Have you ever asked your crystals what they want? What do they like?

I just bought some new crystals.

My Cinnibar told me it is perfectly content the way it is and doesn't need anything.

My Dumotorierite (I can never spell that right) told me it wants to be on my windowsill the next full moon so it can be charged. It likes to be cleansed with breath or love energy.

My Phenacite likes to be put in streams or under running water.

My Tibetan Quartz says it hates water but would like a milk bath. It was angry when I accidentally touched it with a wet finger.

My Rhodochrosite likes water - any kind of water.

My Rosequartz says it is cleansed and charged by warmth and love, which makes sense I guess, since it's rosequartz.

And it's weird because I read some sources that said Phenacite and Rhodochrosite shouldn't be in water, but they really like water and insist they can handle it. And being in water hasn't seemed to hurt the actual crystals at all. I don't put them in the water for too long though.

But some sources on the internet say Calcite can't go in water, but it can. I even had calcite rocks in my aquarium for the longest time, and specifically asked the man at the Rock store if it was safe. He told me a lot of stones were unsafe to put in water with fish because they leech out toxic stuff and dissolve, but calcite is safe, I used white, orange and red calcites in the fish tank. I also have a Calcite crystal fountain and all of the calcite stones in the fountain are perfectly fine.
Old 22-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Knower

That's very nice you can communicate with guides and crystals! I hope I can too. It feels like they have such different personalities. If your rhodochrosite loves water, do all rhodochrosited love water?... Do you communicate with them by using feelings? Well suppose I have sugilite crystals of different colours, or several pieces of the same kind of crystal. Do they have different likes and dislikes? If the crystal pieces are tiny, does every piece talk to you, or do they communicate as a whole? That is such an interesting topic <3 Sorry for asking so many questions in a go
Old 22-08-2016, 02:40 PM
Knower

Im very lazy and would usually charge crystals by placing them on quartz cluster...from what you've said, I'm not sure if all of them like to sleep on the quartz cluster bed...lol
But well I guess that's the safest way. I always place a thin tissue between it and my beloved rhodochrosite though
Old 22-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalHeather
That's very nice you can communicate with guides and crystals! I hope I can too. It feels like they have such different personalities. If your rhodochrosite loves water, do all rhodochrosited love water?... Do you communicate with them by using feelings? Well suppose I have sugilite crystals of different colours, or several pieces of the same kind of crystal. Do they have different likes and dislikes? If the crystal pieces are tiny, does every piece talk to you, or do they communicate as a whole? That is such an interesting topic <3 Sorry for asking so many questions in a go

Well I don't actually have any more rhodocrosites to test that out on, but I've had other stones that are the same that have different likes and dislikes, they're not all the same, so I would assume that liking water isn't a general thing. Also, my rhodocrosite is polished so maybe that helps it withstand water, while the other porous kinds can't, since some sources say rhodocrosite shouldn't be in water. All I know is my rhodocrosite is in love with streams and rivers but says it can make do with running water too.

I mostly communicate with stones using telepathy, the same as communicating with trees and other spirits in nature.

My Cinnibar is obviously mixed, it has pyrite and something white mixed in with it, but it still speaks to me like it's just one soul.

But I have a big chunk of something that has many tiny little quartz crystals on it, and they all seem to have their own personalities, even though they are all joined. I guess it really depends.
Old 22-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalHeather
Im very lazy and would usually charge crystals by placing them on quartz cluster...from what you've said, I'm not sure if all of them like to sleep on the quartz cluster bed...lol
But well I guess that's the safest way. I always place a thin tissue between it and my beloved rhodochrosite though

When I'm lazy I just don't do anything so they can go a long time without being charged or cleansed, by me anyway. My house is extremely protected and cleansed anyway so perhaps they are looked after by my guides in my absence. I just smudge them all when I move them all to a new location in the house and they don't all prefer that either, but it works.
If they were truly unsatisfied with something, they would probably ask to leave or find a way to leave.

I have such a big collection that I rarely get to pay close attention to them all, but they still put up with it. The odd time they'll get angry at me for something, but I've never once experienced a crystal wanting to leave.

I know a few spiritual people that collect crystals and give them away all the time, the crystals just don't want to stay with them for too long for whatever reason. I had a friend give me a big Herkimer diamond, and I was surprised when it truly wanted to work with me. Because being told to give away any sacred object has never once happened to me.
Even when I made my first drum, my elder told me to give it away but I was compelled not to, and it's always been that way for me. My spirit guide constantly lectures me about not giving away feathers or any other things that have chosen to work with me because I need them.
One time I wanted to give my crystal away to someone in need but it got so angry at me and did not want to be given away.

I just organized my stones recently by labelling them since I have so many that it is hard to remember what they all are. But I know they don't like that arrangement, they're in a box right now, it's hard to please them all the time LoL.

Before that my spirit guide had me organize them in a weird patterned crystal grid, and was very strict about where each one went and how it was angled. I've made quite a few of these grids with my spirit guides help, when I've wanted to move them somewhere else (I often rearrange furniture and stuff in my house), and each time it's always different, but I guess he arranges them so that they connect to the ley lines, but also so they harmonize each others energy.

Also, I had collected a bunch of big stones and was supposed to make a healing grid outside, but I never got around to finishing it so they are sitting forgotten outside. I should really get around to that soon.
Old 26-08-2016, 07:35 AM
Knower

Thanks for your detailed posts! Sorry I had been really sick the last few days I didn't post much here.

My rhodochrosite is also polished. It is the most caring and loving crystal. I cannot communicate with them very well yet, but I always feel that rhodochrosite is super communicative.
It must be interesting to see each little crystal in a cluster actually has their own personality!

It must be nice to have crystal grids. I've never created one. I'm sure your guide paid full attention to make sure each crystal can work at its best.

Do you mean your guides would guide your home when you're out? If you happen to be visiting another country, will they follow?

When do you start to communicate with your spirit guide? I don't have a clue who mine is. Ytd, I was told that spirit(s) from outside had been bothering and following me for years. A moltavite agreed to help and work with me. From his description it's a moltavite with a guide as a holy creature with a horn. I was told by my friend that only a few crystals have a guide. While the moltavite seller said all moltavites have guides. And I noticed that from his description, the guide of another piece of moltavite is like a bird. It's intriguing to know that crystals/ rocks may have a guide too.
Old 30-08-2016, 05:47 AM
Experiencer
I have been collecting large crystal clusters and formations and I think they love to be looked at. When company comes over the larger pieces especially my 14+ LBS Tibetan clear quartz crysanthmum and my 9 lbs Tibetan smoky citrine scream to be looked at. I think they love the attention and people do seem very drawn to them. They love to be near places of high traffic where people hang out and they can be viewed easily.
Old 30-08-2016, 04:16 PM
Guide
Crystal_canuck, I can see that, the bigger they are the stronger their attractive energy! And Tibetan stones can be quite energetic!

I have some that are like that as well, they just want to be focused on and given attention. The large pyrite chunk comes to mind, it has tiny quartz points growing out of it and some days when I pass by it I have to stop and stare at it...sometimes even "pet" it lol!!

I have a large 30 lb raw rose quartz chunk that doesn't like to be stared at, and I moved it around until it was in a makeshift corner where it seemed happiest. Just wants to be left alone to radiate loving energy throughout the living room :)

A lot of little tumbled stones also call out to be held or carried around in our pockets, or just moved somewhere. They really do feel like little beings, with thoughts and feelings of their own sometimes, as strange as that may sound!
Old 30-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Experiencer
I don't think that is very strange at all. Nicolas Tesla was considered a genius in the scientific community and he stated that crystals must be living beings. It stands to reason because they do grow.
It's interesting that your rose quartz doesn't like to be stared at. But I suppose some people are like that too, more recluse. Come to think of it, my Rose quartz is sort of like that too. I have a 10+ LBS rose quartz in my washroom, where it doesn't get a ton of traffic. Before you say that a washroom is not a great place for it, it's actually a place of honor because a bath is where you can do a lot of relaxing and meditation. It's also a practical place for it because unlike some of the pointy type of crystals it can be cleaned easily if needed, and is not susceptible to moisture damage.
Old 30-08-2016, 08:42 PM
Guide
Oh, I don't believe that we can be told what to do with our crystals because that's how it's been passed down through the years, they tell us what they want because they are all different :) So, you don't have to justify it's location to anyone!

The washroom is a calmer place because it doesn't get a lot of traffic, people go in there to be quiet, it's not necessarily a frantic place...does sound perfect for an introverted stone!