Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-09-2016, 02:29 AM
Newbie ;)

new dowsing practices

a short while ago, i had a dream where i saw a spinning top.

i dreamt that i had a spinning top, and when i placed the spinning top in a sandy well, and pulled it back out, i noticed these things.

the oil in the well was heavier than the sand.

the sand was heavier than the water.

the sand was compactible.

the centrifugal force would collect the sand into the top, but the centripetal force would keep the oil on the outside of the top.

the oil was kept outside of the spinning top because it was a liquid.

the movement took the shape of a galaxy, where sand would be preserved in the medium as stars.

to us, the stars are huge vortexes of thermonuclear fusion, but by the analogy of the top, they were simple grains of sand.

although the surrounding galaxy was a constitution of various densities, the black hole at the center was the hardest, densest thing in the galaxy.

it was also the source of the most light in the galaxy.

light, being massless, is the finest thing in the universe. it is the ordinance for determining the characteristic of the interactions between forces. not only that, but slowing or impeding light produces interactions between physical structures, and also, accelerating to the speed of light decreases its luminosity.

this means that moving faster through time makes light more solid, and also, more solid things produce more coherant light.