Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-11-2011, 08:32 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
No way!! I see Cass in a similar way, he has long dark,but messy hair. His eyes a grey blue too. He always dark clothes too, he always wears a black long leather coat too. :) he also gives the awesome cuddles.

Mike always pokes me when he wants attention lol

OMG!! Yes! Confirmation on the leather trench coat, LOL. Even the lady who wrote that book said he wears one. You'd love this book! There's a little Q&A section from each of the Archangels she interviewed, plus a description of what their home looks like. When I read the section on Michael, it was like, "Oh yeah, that's Mike alright." The book is called "Azrael loves chocolate, Michael's a jock", by Chantel Lysette. Speaking of Azrael, he's just so sweet too, very quiet and serine. I always feel very calm and peaceful around him.

I'd never been able to tell what color Cass's eyes where, so thanks for that Did you know he has a pet cat? I was at one of my psychic development classes where we were learning psychometry. Each of us would write a question on a piece of paper and our partner would try to intuit the answer. My question was, "What does Archangel Cassiel look like?" The second lady I partnered with, said the only thing she could get a vision of, was an orange marmalade cat with white paws. I was kind of disappointed, but that night I asked Cass about it, and he said it was his pet cat. And he said the cat was very happy that the lady could see him, LOL.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:41 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
OMG!! Yes! Confirmation on the leather trench coat, LOL. Even the lady who wrote that book said he wears one. You'd love this book! There's a little Q&A section from each of the Archangels she interviewed, plus a description of what their home looks like. When I read the section on Michael, it was like, "Oh yeah, that's Mike alright." The book is called "Azrael loves chocolate, Michael's a jock", by Chantel Lysette. Speaking of Azrael, he's just so sweet too, very quiet and serine. I always feel very calm and peaceful around him.

I'd never been able to tell what color Cass's eyes where, so thanks for that Did you know he has a pet cat? I was at one of my psychic development classes where we were learning psychometry. Each of us would write a question on a piece of paper and our partner would try to intuit the answer. My question was, "What does Archangel Cassiel look like?" The second lady I partnered with, said the only thing she could get a vision of, was an orange marmalade cat with white paws. I was kind of disappointed, but that night I asked Cass about it, and he said it was his pet cat. And he said the cat was very happy that the lady could see him, LOL.

O.M.G. NO WAY! YOU LIKE CHANTEL'S BOOKS AS WELL?! I have both of her books, Azarel loves Chocolate and Angel Code! Heehee this is too awesome.

Cass has a kitty?! OH >3 That is precious!

oh...sorry Charlotte for hijacking your thread~ ^///^
Old 04-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Medium_Laura

get a room you two. LMBO!

Last edited by Kaere : 06-11-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:58 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura

ROFL~

Well I did start a PM~

Old 04-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Medium_Laura

ROFLMBO!!

Old 05-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura

OMG LMBO!!!

Last edited by Kaere : 06-11-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:54 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
O.M.G. NO WAY! YOU LIKE CHANTEL'S BOOKS AS WELL?! I have both of her books, Azarel loves Chocolate and Angel Code! Heehee this is too awesome.

Cass has a kitty?! OH >3 That is precious!

oh...sorry Charlotte for hijacking your thread~ ^///^

I've only read the one book of hers, didn't know she had another one. What's that one about? I think I actually like Chantel's way of talking about the Archangels better then how Doreen Virture talks about them. There's so much more to Angels then just beings who only guide and look after us. They really do have their own personalities every bit as much as we humans do. I don't see them as just my higher guidances, they're my family and my friends
Old 05-11-2011, 11:53 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
I've only read the one book of hers, didn't know she had another one. What's that one about? I think I actually like Chantel's way of talking about the Archangels better then how Doreen Virture talks about them. There's so much more to Angels then just beings who only guide and look after us. They really do have their own personalities every bit as much as we humans do. I don't see them as just my higher guidances, they're my family and my friends

Angel Code, has some extra bits about the Archangels, and it has ways to contact them. :)

I feel the same way with Chantel's approach to them, she makes them more real and more accessible, meanwhile Doreen tends to them feel so far away, like they are only for show and you can not interact with them one on one.

These guys are my family, Sandy is like a brother to me, Uriel a dotting father, Raphael is like a big brother, and Ariel is like the sister I do not have (she is so awesome, she brings out my inner hippy in fashion lol)
Old 06-11-2011, 03:32 AM
Trieah

I totally agree with that. I wish more people would treat them like friends and family, instead of just benevolent benefactors. They're all so awesome and fun to hang out with.