Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-11-2011, 04:04 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
he looks all tough too until he cracks a joke with a grin...

Yup, that sounds like Michael all right, LOL. He's such a joker and a jock. I absolutely LOVE it when he an I go at it with a bunch of witty back and forth banter. He's so fun to pick on, LOL. The other Archangels seem to love it too hehehe. One time, I even heard Archangel Cassiel say I'm one of the few people who can actually out do Michael in the playful picking on someone department
Old 03-11-2011, 05:26 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Yup, that sounds like Michael all right, LOL. He's such a joker and a jock. I absolutely LOVE it when he an I go at it with a bunch of witty back and forth banter. He's so fun to pick on, LOL. The other Archangels seem to love it too hehehe. One time, I even heard Archangel Cassiel say I'm one of the few people who can actually out do Michael in the playful picking on someone department

Oh wow Mike! You have a rival ;) LOL I am so happy to come across someone else who knows of Cassiel! I tease Michael sometimes, he is so cheeky to others, that I am cheeky back at him lol. He is a lot of fun to be around that is for sure.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:36 AM
Trieah

Woohoo! Cass is so awesome, isn't he? I just love him so much And yes, it is good to know someone else who knows him too. And OMG!! Mike can be cheeky x 2 sometimes. He's so fun to be around. I think he likes it best when people will tease him back. And Raphael is so super sweet and cuddly. I love getting to hang out with all of them.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:47 AM
AngelicOrin

Cass is most definately awesome - how do you seem him? :O
Raphael gives the best bear hugs, I swear - and so does Michael...who just poked me in the side as I wrote that about Raphael >.> LOL
Old 03-11-2011, 11:12 AM
charlotte_marie

To be honest, I just see a face, it is not very female/or male and is very pale. Almost alien like. I've never seen hair or clothes.

The thing is for the past few days I've been entering into a day dream before bed and the name which came to me was William.

Charlotte
Old 03-11-2011, 11:55 AM
mattie

Ask Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
... The best ones to ask about who your guides are, are Them!

Good advice.

We can vet them too.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlotte_marie
I have two guides.

1 male but not male... kind of a higher entity and 1 female, older.

can anyone actually tell me if this feels true?

i've seen the male/sexless person in the period between waking/sleeping quite a bit.

char

We have a team of guides. We are all born with 2. A guardian or gatekeeper and a joy guide. The rest come and go in our lives depending on the lessons we are learning. (I have 7 right now)

We also have many ascended masters and universal masters that are available to us for guidance and help, as well as the knowledge of our own ancestors.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
Cass is most definately awesome - how do you seem him? :O
Raphael gives the best bear hugs, I swear - and so does Michael...who just poked me in the side as I wrote that about Raphael >.> LOL

The first time I saw Cass, I didn't even know he was an angel. I just thought he was another one of the lost souls that would come to me all the time looking for help. Usually I don't get to "see" spirits that clear, but he sure was. His face was more clear then the rest of him, so I got a pretty good look. He had long dark straight hair, parted in the middle, no bangs cause it was all one length. But the hairline was maybe about half an inch to an inch lower on his forehead then what you'd usually see on someone, that really stood out to me. I have another friend who's hairline is like that as well, so I'd been able to have something to compare it to. He had more of a oval looking face with big cute cheeks when he smiles. It looked like he was wearing solid black cloths, but the rest of him was blurry enough that I couldn't really see any details. When he showed up, he was kind of playing with me, manifesting all kinds of little things that looked like Mexican Dia de los Muertos sugar skull candies, that were coming at me. I'd always had a bit of a love for that kind of stuff, but had been trying to slowly get rid of my gothic side because I thought I had to, now that I was trying to "work" for the Light by helping lost souls. So I changed them all into little marshmallow peeps. Then he made them surround and start tickling me. We were both just playing around having fun. But it was all his dark hair, cloths and manifesting colorful sugar skulls that made me think he was just their looking for help, even though I wasn't picking up on any negative emotions from him at all. So then he put his hands behind his head and leans back onto thin air, as if getting comfortable, and tells me, "Ok, so why should I go into the Light? Convince me." I had to think a minute, because no lost soul I'd met thus far had ever challenged me like that. But the answer I gave him must have worked, because he got all serious and walked away into the Light. I met him once more in passing and we greeted each other as old friends. But it wasn't until I read a book where a lady interviewed a bunch of the Archangels, that I was able to figure out that it was Cassiel whom I'd had that encounter with. I'd never even heard of him before reading that book. But the lady described him and his personality almost exactly as I had seen him both times. He and I have been close every since. Though I just don't get to "see" him as clearly as I did those first two times.

And yes, I can believe that about Michael poking you in the side, LOL!!! He does that to me sometimes too!

So how do you see Cass?
Old 03-11-2011, 09:29 PM
PanBaccha

Angels are the immersion of soul mates coming together
forming an entity of one. It is that next level of our evolution.
Angels often appear for that reason androgynous in appearance.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:43 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
The first time I saw Cass, I didn't even know he was an angel. I just thought he was another one of the lost souls that would come to me all the time looking for help. Usually I don't get to "see" spirits that clear, but he sure was. His face was more clear then the rest of him, so I got a pretty good look. He had long dark straight hair, parted in the middle, no bangs cause it was all one length. But the hairline was maybe about half an inch to an inch lower on his forehead then what you'd usually see on someone, that really stood out to me. I have another friend who's hairline is like that as well, so I'd been able to have something to compare it to. He had more of a oval looking face with big cute cheeks when he smiles. It looked like he was wearing solid black cloths, but the rest of him was blurry enough that I couldn't really see any details. When he showed up, he was kind of playing with me, manifesting all kinds of little things that looked like Mexican Dia de los Muertos sugar skull candies, that were coming at me. I'd always had a bit of a love for that kind of stuff, but had been trying to slowly get rid of my gothic side because I thought I had to, now that I was trying to "work" for the Light by helping lost souls. So I changed them all into little marshmallow peeps. Then he made them surround and start tickling me. We were both just playing around having fun. But it was all his dark hair, cloths and manifesting colorful sugar skulls that made me think he was just their looking for help, even though I wasn't picking up on any negative emotions from him at all. So then he put his hands behind his head and leans back onto thin air, as if getting comfortable, and tells me, "Ok, so why should I go into the Light? Convince me." I had to think a minute, because no lost soul I'd met thus far had ever challenged me like that. But the answer I gave him must have worked, because he got all serious and walked away into the Light. I met him once more in passing and we greeted each other as old friends. But it wasn't until I read a book where a lady interviewed a bunch of the Archangels, that I was able to figure out that it was Cassiel whom I'd had that encounter with. I'd never even heard of him before reading that book. But the lady described him and his personality almost exactly as I had seen him both times. He and I have been close every since. Though I just don't get to "see" him as clearly as I did those first two times.

And yes, I can believe that about Michael poking you in the side, LOL!!! He does that to me sometimes too!

So how do you see Cass?

No way!! I see Cass in a similar way, he has long dark,but messy hair. His eyes a grey blue too. He always dark clothes too, he always wears a black long leather coat too. :) he also gives the awesome cuddles.

Mike always pokes me when he wants attention lol