Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
no i dont use a guide. there is information i do not have access to, this is when my guide will come in and give me a series of numbers so i can access them.
i have done it while awake a couple of times, and it is the same as when i sleep, i just prefer to do this stuff while asleep. i guess i like to pretend i am normal during waking hours.

hi Gracey....
can you explain what you mean by receiving series of numbers so you can access the things that you wouldnt otherwise be able to access?
how does it happen?
this is very interesting to me.....
by the way, that is an awesome ability to have!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
hi Gracey....
can you explain what you mean by receiving series of numbers so you can access the things that you wouldnt otherwise be able to access?
how does it happen?
this is very interesting to me.....
by the way, that is an awesome ability to have!!!

in a dream (where i prefer to see) i heard and saw some numbers my guide gave me, her name is brenda. she told me this was access to the current president. then i dreamt of him and how he reacted when he heard the news about 911. i also had 3 dreams about 911 three months before it happened and i actually heard the date sept 11 when vacuuming, this was about a month before the date.

i see into the future and the past as i wish, this was the only time i was given a series of numbers to see anything.

what was the purpose? have not got a clue!
Old 02-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Master

oh ok......
that's interesting though how the numbers were access.....
i guess everything in akashic records might be numbered....
every event, every person....
Old 03-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Master
You can use the records more directly too...for knowledge and application, like for healing, or for information.

You can meditate directly, and the information can be shown or revealed...or you can ask guides to show you, as in a demo...depending on your need.

It happens in healing that you are either intuitively given the information you need, or you nay be shown the technique, so that you have what you need for guiding or conducting the healing.

peace,
7L
Old 03-11-2011, 02:37 PM
njbr1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Have you directly asked the ARG to access the AR? The guide might be waiting for your instructions.

Basically during meditation I met the guide and he showed me the records, took me to the library, but I feel as if maybe i'm lost as to how to direct/request specific information ...

Last night I asked for information about my previous life, and was given a city name and 'farmer' (was very quick, almost like the answer was part of my sentence, took quick for me to 'make up' an answer so I'm pretty sure this was from my guides) however I'm not sure if this was via the records or not ... when I think records I think seeing visuals, like looking at a book or movie clip.

Maybe I need to be more specific somehow.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:42 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
oh ok......
that's interesting though how the numbers were access.....
i guess everything in akashic records might be numbered....
every event, every person....

i honestly dont know, i was figuring that each person had a number. but i could be wrong on that too, i never payed enough attention while looking to see if there are numbers, huh....maybe next time i will.