Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-10-2011, 06:53 AM
duckstar

Question about what a spirit guide is

Ive been told recently by a lady that i know that any spirit or ghost i might hear or see is a demon not my spirit guide, this has really shaken me as for years ive believed that im talking to my guide, ive never been sent in the wrong direction so to speak, just wondered if anyone else has these thoughts too
Old 28-10-2011, 07:01 AM
Deactivated Account

hi duckstar,

Just curious, what is this lady ? a psychic, a medium, or just someone that you know that is neither of those ?

A spirit guide gives you guidance.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Wanderer

Don't let religious people brainwash you into thinking that spirits are evil demons. Our guides communicate with us all the time and certainly have no bad intentions. Mine in particular are always reminding me to not speed.
Old 28-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Master
Don't let that lady shake you up. Spirit Communication 101: always ask if the entity you're speaking to is of the light. If it's not, it can't speak to you. If you've confirmed that your guide (or any other spirit you communicate with) is of the light, you're fine.

Old 28-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Master
duckstar,

The lady who advised you is stating Her Truth on this matter. Your Truth has been a different experience.

Each of us is a creator being. With our choice to think about different things we create an "energy of intention" which is either fear based or love based. This energy will determine what we attract and experience as "Our Truth" or reality.

I hope this explanation is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-10-2011, 01:44 AM
duckstar

The lady i know is deeply religous, her husband is a pastor at their church, i told her absentmindedly that i can feel a heaviness in my home at the moment and its affecting me and she says its a demon, I dont believe this is the case at all but just wanted to ask for some opinions on this. Thankyou for all the helpful advice
Old 29-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Master
The heaviness in your home may well reflect a circumstance that needs your kind attention. Think of it this way, you sense it for a reason, which implies that you also are its solution. I would suggest speaking with your inner guidance about this.

I would also recommend being kind to those who have been indoctrinated with fears. The deeply religious are those who fear being spiritual. Let them be true to their beliefs and at the same time be faithful to your beliefs.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Knower
I would burn some incense, light some safe candles, and fill your home with a bright white cleansing light, with your minds eye.

That might help to lift the mood in your space.

The lady doesn't understand, because like the others explained, she is indoctrinated with her religious beliefs, which have taught her that if in doubt, its a demon. Now we all know that demons aren't the problem, they aren't reality, and spirits can be beautiful to connect with, such as with our connections with our glorious support network that is our spirit guide team.

Unfortunately you will never change her mind, her mind has been made up for her, just don't let her tell you how sure thinks it is as if you must be wrong, you know your truth, and she wont ever truly change your mind either, so be teflon baby, let it roll right off you.

Love and light to you
Old 29-10-2011, 07:01 PM
duckstar

the last 2 posts really hit it on the head, yes my circumstances are a leading factor to the darkness and yes im the way out, i know time will make things better but there is going to be alot of time before it does get better its just being able to last the distance that is the problem, i will try these things you suggest and try to bring some light in, my guide says to stay where i am as it will all be ok so i trust her with that
Old 29-10-2011, 07:26 PM
HippieWitchyChicky

I agree with John, her religious beliefs are not yours. Guides are sent from the Divine to be our personal.. you know.. guides, to make us happy :)