Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Medium_Laura

Guide Signs

There are many ways in which our guides and angels contact us. We don't always hear them calling our names or talking to us like our friends do. This is mainly because of the vibrational energy of the spirits. They have much higher vibrations than we do. So it becomes really hard at times to hear when our guides are talking to us. Meditation is one of the best ways to increase your vibrational frequency. When we raise our vibrations and open wholeheartedly to our guides, we can begin sensing some "weird" things happening.

Hearing a song or a word over and over, seeing the same number sequence everywhere and every time, hearing some unclear voices, seeing different things in bits n pieces that don't really make sense first and having weird dreams are some of the common experiences when we choose to raise our frequency level.

It is very important to remember that Spirits guides like to show their presence by touch. A pressure on top of your head. A sensation on the left side of the body or face. These are some of the hints they give us that they're there. They try very hard to reach us and make us "listen" to them...but we don't really usually hear them. So how do they contact us?

Every time we ask a question we do receive an answer. It might not be a real quick answer but we do get answers. Spirits usually talk to us telepathically or answer us through Clairvoyance. (but there are countless other ways as well.)

But if they feel we aren't yet ready for a telepathic or Clairvoyant answer or haven't been to cooperative that way, they might choose to answer us in many other ways- give us hints about what to expect what do do not to do and answer our situations.

The first song you get up to in the morning could be talking about your current situation...the question you asked and maybe telling you what to do and not do.

You might see a number or a number sequence every time and everywhere.

You could overhear friends talking about a certain situation that is almost exactly like yours or answers your questions.
You turn on the TV and a show or a song or even anything else "accidentally" is just like what you're going through and answers your questions.

You might also see the answer in a dream. You might not see yourself but someone else going through the problem and uses certain techniques to get out of it.
You read the newspaper or a book and something answers your questions.

Animals also help our guides reach us and answer our questions. You might be so very unsure about your partner's faithfulness in a relationship and see a dog in your dream..

Guides also use various methods to show you omens like lets say you're very unsure if you want to visit your friend on her birthday who lives out of the city or stay with your mom who isn't really feeling well. And after thinking a LOT you decide you'll join your friend but as you drive home that night all the lights are red..and seem to stay red forever. This could be a sign of watch out what you're doing. Or, also could say slow down and think carefully.

There are almost countless ways guides reach us. I was just providing some basic methods above. My guides mainly like the songs and the dreams or clairvoyance/telepathy ..they know I cant ignore those.

Not every thing you hear or see will be a sign but being open and accepting without "expecting the answer you want" will certainly help you build a strong communication with your guides. In time these signs will become more clearer to you. Just be open and accept the answers you get!

May the light protect you and guide you.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Luckymadon

My spirit guide(s) communicate with me through my dreams mostly. They have quite the sense of humor and use humor to get through to me. I once had a short dream where two men were sitting on a sofa. One says to the other; "Watch this." "I'm going to take the dog for a walk!" A small dog came rushing around the corner yapping excitedly, then crashes into the closed door in front of the two men. They both get the greatest kick out of it. This same scenario happened about three more times and I woke from this dream peeing myself laughing. A few minutes later I realized; "Wait a minute, I'm the DOG aren't I?" The message I received from this comedy? My 'Master' will be taking on a walk very shortly. I have no idea where we are going, I only know that I must exercise patience, or that will be ME running into the closed door.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Guide
Thanks Laura for your excellent post!

Love and light,

TISS

PS. I wish you the best for your wedding. While you will be in the middle of such beautiful occasion, we will be in the middle of a tribute to my beloved and TF, who passed the 11/11/2010. That's life! I cannot complain, we lived soooo many years together in a total and unbelievable communion.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Medium_Laura

Nice Lucky ! :) My guides are rather funny too!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:29 PM
santacruz18

Over the last few years I have received just a handful of telepathic messages when I was just doing stuff. A year and a half ago I heard a loud, distinctive voice over/in my right ear. It was to me, not from me, so I know the difference. What could have changed for me?
Old 08-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Luckymadon

Another way I know my guides are close by is when I see a heart shaped anything. I'll look on the ground and see a stone, leaf, mark in the sidewalk or on the street in the shape of a heart. I look in the sky and see a heart shaped cloud, or a gap between clouds in the shape of a heart.

Once, I had an experience while I was sleeping when I met with my guide somewhere either in the spiritual realm or on the atsral plane. A day or so afterward I noticed the imprint of a heart in the palm of my hand. It is still there. Since then, I see the shape of the heart in almost everything.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:24 AM
Tammy

Fantastic Post Laura! i think this post will be beneficial to all. Thank you.

Since i am still in the early days of of my path, my guides are a bit on the elusive side. I have however recieved signs and dreams, more like puzzle pieces really......A VERY BIG PUZZLE! LOL !
so i am yet to figure out the clues to most of them.

I would like your opinion on a sign that i asked for yesterday.
I wanted confirmation from my guides on a certain topic, and i said if they "give the go ahead" they must show me a certain sign (lol i dont know if it can work like that), anyway, i said, if the situtuation is all clear, i asked for the sign of "grumpy" from the gummie bears (lol, odd i know, but i figured, i hadnt seen the gummie bears in decades, so it is not something that i would come across on a everyday basis ..(even though i have young kids...gummie bears, dont show over here on telly) so to cut a long story short, last night we went to a hoouse warming Barbaque, and i was outside chatting to a group of people, when one of my friends referred to her red wine as "gummie berry juice", so immediately my ears picked up this, and about a hour or so later, my son came to me, and was telling me a story about something or other, and my friend was listening in on the conversation, and she also said "did he just call you grumpy" which he didnt, she just misheard what he said.

So i dont know if i am grasping at straws here, so a honest opinion would be great

Thanks for posting this thread once again!

T
Old 08-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Medium_Laura

Sounds to me like a sign ;) They aren't always "in your face" but they can be very subtle. There are people who would say that you were paying more attention because you were "searching" for that sign, but in my opinion, I take a sign that happens 3 times. See if you get one more in a weeks time. That will be 3 and to me, a definite sign. :)
Old 08-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Master
Tammy:
I do agree with Laura. The same thing happened to me when I met my main guide. I met him in a dream, and when I asked for confirmation, I started hearing/seeing his name in daily life.
And how frequently do you hear the word/name "Spike"?
I would say yes only because I've learned to trust the signs. Spike's already nailed me through Laura for having a lack of trust. Lol. And it was true.

Old 08-10-2011, 01:26 PM
Experiencer

Talking about being touched. I was meditating the other day, I got this sensation of hands coming towards my face and one of them touching just under my chin. It was for probably about half a second if that, then I flinched. What I felt was a loving sensation, like a loving touch just under my chin.

As soon as I flinched the hands stopped, I couldn't get them to comeback.