Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-11-2011, 04:10 PM
santacruz18

Do you feel spirit pet/animals around you?

The other night I got up in the middle of the night, came back to bed. I was adjusting the covers with my left hand under the covers. All of a sudden I felt a quick sharp poke through the blanket. I thought, at first, it might have been a plant sticker from our cat (who was asleep at the foot of our bed). Did not feel a sticker. I then had a vision of a cat paw.

I did not have a scratch on my finger when I checked in the morning, but I felt it. Probably a spirit cat (on of our long lost pets?) playing with the blanket?
So interesting.....
Old 07-11-2011, 01:53 AM
Newbie ;)

During this past spring I had several visits from my cat. I felt her kneading the bed, walking around on it too. It was nice to hear from her, she was a sweetie
Old 07-11-2011, 02:33 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have a cat in Spirit that still comes to visit me here. We are used to hearing her jump down from the back of a large reclinner we have but if compnany is sitting in that chair and she comes around the reaction is very funny. They wiill look around to see if there is a cat there ( and there is not ) then then they will feel a rub on on the legs and reach down to find only air there where a cat should well be.

I now have another cat but still the first one roams here at times. I have even heeard the litter box used at night when the cat that we now have is well a sleep on the bed with me. ( as I would know LOL she hogs me pillow ).

When me Son was two I finally clued into WHY he would not settle in his bedroom it seems he had a visitor in his room. He was right there was a "man" in his room, his Grandfahter ( my Dad ) that had passed on way before he was even thought on....too there are no pictues of him about the house....

Me Son would tell me of a large dog that came with him that looked like it had its face mushed in ( LOL ) British Bull Dog that was me Dad's pet, a small brown dog with shorty legs, a small black dog with wire hair, and a cat that was all fur that got you all wet when you pet her. My families pets.

While pets I feel do not go with one in Spirit one is able to reconnect to them....too at times we have animal guides or animal familiars that can come to us and aid us along our spiritual paths.

Lynn
Old 07-11-2011, 10:06 AM
midnightstar

I still regularly feel my old cat Beauty's presence around
Old 07-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn

Me Son would tell me of a large dog that came with him that looked like it had its face mushed in ( LOL ) British Bull Dog that was me Dad's pet
Lynn

Hilarious description from your son, Lynn!

Amethyst x
Old 07-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Amethyst

Hi santacruz18

Can you remember the actual colours of the cat paw you saw – it was probably only a split second thing?

Reason for asking is just wondering if you saw the colours that a deceased pet once had which might help identify who it was. Or another explanation of your vision may be that your guides showed you a cat paw symbolically to show what ‘poked’ you, LOL!

Lovely experience, either way!

Isn’t it wonderful how animal spirits can be fond of us, how they can help guide us? It’s one reason I no longer eat meat.

Looking forward to any further accounts of animal spirit encounters in this thread and thanks for starting it.

I’ve had a few animal spirits visit and they are really precious moments – very, very intimate.

I was once lying down on the settee and a cat sat on the floor just beneath my head and was peering up at me. We had eye-to-eye contact, a really special moment.

Then I suddenly became aware that my physical eyes were actually closed, that I was cat-napping (LOL). And that I don't currently have a cat! I opened my eyes and could no longer see the cat – doh! I sometimes feel padding of tiny footsteps on my bed, as if a cat is curling up against my feet.

Animal spirits can have really penetrating eyes and leave lasting impressions – more so than deceased humans in my experience.

I once had a spirit impersonating a guide – he gave me this total rubbish information that mentioned the ‘WEST’ (long story - I’ve had my discernment lesson!)

Anyway, I was nearly asleep and I saw in my mind’s eye a grass hill at night-time and on top of it was an old wooden signpost – four pointers for north, east, south and west.

An old-fashioned 40’s detective-like character, complete with long tan mac and hat was casually leaning against the ‘EAST’ pointer and a bright light shone down upon him.

Then everything went black – and in slow motion and so, soooo gracefully - a white snowy owl flew towards me – it was so beautiful and it came up real close and it’s huge yellow eyes looked very deeply into mine – something I will never forget.

It was like a warning, the owl had a message to impart: Use your head! Do some ‘detective’ work! Go in the OPPOSITE direction – not ‘WEST.’

Sorry if that was long-winded.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 07-11-2011, 02:16 PM
earthprowler

after losing my "baby kitty" 10 yrs ago, not long after there were numerous times that I would be in the bedroom and see something pounce on our water bed......a very bad habit that i taught her ... to catch the waves, lol...
Old 07-11-2011, 03:10 PM
santacruz18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi santacruz18

Can you remember the actual colours of the cat paw you saw – it was probably only a split second thing?

Reason for asking is just wondering if you saw the colours that a deceased pet once had which might help identify who it was. Or another explanation of your vision may be that your guides showed you a cat paw symbolically to show what ‘poked’ you, LOL!

Lovely experience, either way!

Blessings, Amethyst x

The paw color looked like off-white. a quick, close up, vision of one paw. We now have one cat, Rosie. We've lost 3 cats in past. Heartbreaking really. One past cat was named Boots because he had white paws. Loving little thing.

What do you mean "symbolically"?
Old 07-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
What do you mean "symbolically"?

Awww, bless Boots! And the others too.

Spirit guides can show images to symbolically represent something like an emotion or a situation.

Sometimes the symbols are basic and easy-to-understand and other people may be able to interpret/take a stab at the meaning. But often symbols are just for you, a personal communication between you and them – and it can be something only you will understand.

For example my partner was out of work (driving me nuts being at home all day) and I asked, when is he going to get a job?!

Three images popped into my mind. A dart flying through the air, a broom sweeping and a red and white glider plane flying through the air which suddenly nose-dived to the ground and burst into flames.

The meaning of the first two images are quite simple. The dart = speed, it’s in motion, it won’t be long. The broom – clean sweep, out with the old, (or him out the door so the house would be tidier, haa haa).

As for the third image - I doubt anyone else – and certainly no dream or symbol book would hold the true meaning of what the aeroplane meant. I didn’t understand it at first then I started giggling.

I couldn’t get on my computer during the day because he was always on it – playing this game for hours which was flying glider planes through hoops and such. The plane crashing = playtime is OVER! (He was offered a job the next morning)

When deceased spirits communicate they too can use symbolic images but also show exact replications (not symbolic) of things like objects they owned, places – and themselves as you would remember them – ‘tis why I wondered if you saw the colours of the paw as it could possibly be one you feel you recognised.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 07-11-2011, 08:24 PM
santacruz18

Ok, I understand. I am new to receiving symbols (or anything telepath). I think I would interpret this paw to be Boots.

I had a vision a month or so ago while meditating of a Biker (motorcyclist) I was told he was killed in my area and passing thru. We had a staring contest, no words. I envisioned him to leave, cause well, I didn't know what else to do.