Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Knower
I came to a realization last night

After reading a little how guides will communicate a little light bulb came on last night..
This happend to me YEARS ago but I thought maybe someone could find it useful..

When I was in 7th maybe 8th grade I would get ready for school at home alone. I already had fears about my house as Id seen an old man walk from my parents bathroom, look at me, and walk out the window..
Anyways, I get out of the shower one morning and I hear 'Sarah'. Now it kind of sounded like my mom. Odd, I thought to myself, but not thinking much of it I asked "mommy?"
No answer..
Then I hear it again 'Sarah...' 'Sarah...' I was getting more and more frightened.
The voice didnt sound malicious but I was still frightend. It grew loud enough I called my mom in tears.
She stayed on the phone with me while I searched the house ....nothing.

Fastforward to maybe a few days later (possibly the same day). I had a interesting art teacher. She wasnt like any teacher at the school.. She had short spiked hair, tattoos, wore unique clothing...
I liked her.
While I didnt ever really talk to her (I was very much a loner) my ears piped in to a conversation at JUST THE RIGHT TIME.
The first time I ever heard anything about a spirit guide was out of her mouth.. and she wasnt ever talking to me, it was across the room.

I heard her say 'I learned to talk to my spirit guides'.
The students voice she was talking to was muffled and I couldnt hear what they asked but I then heard her say
'No, Im not going to tell you how to contact them because you have to ready because once they come through you cant get rid of them'
She then got up, walked across the room, and looked right at me.

At the time I had no idea what she was talking about and I didnt think much of it but that convo has stuck with me after 10 years.
And last night it just clicked!

They were telling me "Dont be frightened! We are your guides!"
Since that time Ive only heard the same voice one time. That was about 5 years ago..
I heard it whisper 'Sarah!' and brush my hair right as I was dozing.
At this time I was reading a lot of Silvia Browne books and just opening up to "Spirituality"

Now, Im starting to learn to pick up on guides signs and hope to open a line of communication with them as well :)
Old 07-11-2011, 01:49 PM
angelwhispers

Angel1

what a wonderful experience. i think guides are always trying to make themselves known it just depends if we're really in a place to listen.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:57 PM
dragon charms

cool story :) Thanks for sharing it :)
Old 07-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Tammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
They were telling me "Dont be frightened! We are your guides!"Since that time Ive only heard the same voice one time.:)

I like you had a similar exp with this, it is what got me going on my path.
I literally heard "I am your spirit guide".......amazing how uncomplicated it can actually be!
I have never heard the voice again. but it was a such a warm comforting voice.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:19 PM
mattie

Nice Realization

Nice isn't it how sometimes a realization just clicks into place for us.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Knower
Ive had more than a few "ooohh" moments lately