Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Luckymadon

Quote:
Originally Posted by arto
I would burn some incense, light some safe candles, and fill your home with a bright white cleansing light, with your minds eye.

That might help to lift the mood in your space.

The lady doesn't understand, because like the others explained, she is indoctrinated with her religious beliefs, which have taught her that if in doubt, its a demon. Now we all know that demons aren't the problem, they aren't reality, and spirits can be beautiful to connect with, such as with our connections with our glorious support network that is our spirit guide team.

Unfortunately you will never change her mind, her mind has been made up for her, just don't let her tell you how sure thinks it is as if you must be wrong, you know your truth, and she wont ever truly change your mind either, so be teflon baby, let it roll right off you.

Love and light to you

We would all like to think demons aren't a reality, but this I have to question still. I am having a difficult time of distinguishing between the two also. My 'guides' communicate to me through my dreams. I am beginning to think that so do those spirits that 'pose' as guides. One night I was dreaming a very intimate dream involving the one who I suspect is my twin flame, when his image transformed into some other being that was female in gender. As she 'entered' me, she told me to "Forget about him and what you think he is to you. Just follow him as he guides you..." And it continued on for a few more seconds before I woke up. I felt so spiritually raped and invaded. I'm sure my 'true' guide would not go to those lengths to make me feel such dis-ease.
Old 29-10-2011, 09:17 PM
duckstar

I really feel so much better today having read all your replys, thankyou all x
Old 29-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Knower
Lucky madon,.gah that is terrible :(
I do believe there are negative entities, impressions, and spirits who are content with negativity and are low lying spirits.

But the true idea of a demon, from the bible, I do not believe they exist.

You need to remember that tricksters wil scare us by imitating demons to get that knee jerk fear reaction which gives them si much power of us and feeds them. Its better I've learnt, to send them love and light, after all they don't want a bar of either of those things so will leave us alone.

I think for now you should question your guides when they appear to you, even in dreams, ask them if they are of the light and are working with the highest good... If they aren't they'll leave or not answer. Also you can work on protecting yourself, your solar plexus especially, as I'm told as you begin to heighten your spiritual energy you become more visible to the other side, especially the lower level tricksters.

Perhaps ask your true guide, what else you might do to keep these at bay.
Old 29-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckstar
Ive been told recently by a lady that i know that any spirit or ghost i might hear or see is a demon not my spirit guide, this has really shaken me as for years ive believed that im talking to my guide, ive never been sent in the wrong direction so to speak, just wondered if anyone else has these thoughts too

duckstar... It's good you decided to find out about this for yourself. Like humans, there are negative entities as well as positive spirit beings. Many people, like you and me, communicate with spirit guides regularly and receive a lot of support from them. Here's an article you might find interesting.

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Xan

Old 29-10-2011, 11:17 PM
Master
oops... double post...

Old 30-10-2011, 07:49 PM
duckstar

thankyou Xan
Old 05-11-2011, 11:09 AM
b0bby

dont be discouraged by those who make judgement out of fear..its her opinion of something she wouldnt or couldnt understand
Old 05-11-2011, 02:02 PM
mattie

Vetting Spirits

She is correct about this, but this is no reason for concern at all as we can easily vet spirits to make sure they are benevolent. Most spirits are OK, but some are pranksters & even malevolent.

This vetting is easy to do & takes no special training.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097
Old 05-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Elizastar

It's her reality. Too bad it's fear based. Just smile and nod and be careful who you let affect your beliefs. I have a religious fear thinker in my life. It takes a lot to neutralize the **** she projects. I need to consciously protect myself from her. Fear based thinking is not my reality but sadly it is for many.