Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Koko_0191

Visions? Please help..

Hi all,
I've recently gone through a break up with someone i was with for about 4 years. For a long tim he has been the only one i could really talk to about stuff, the only one i felt that i could go to when i needed to rant or jsut feel wanted and safe. I've always felt very connected to this person even when I wasn't around him. I often "knew" what he was doing/ thinking/ feeling without being there or being told. And now.. I can still feel him and see him. I feel like i "know" when he's thinking of me. I can't talk to him though. He's completly cut me out from his life in the physical sense so I can't contact him in any way. But it's like that... "connection" is still there.. Maybe it's all just wishful thinking.. I don't know what it is.. Does anyone know what it is? Can anyone help me?
Old 02-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Buttercup

Koko - we may be cut off from people in the physical plane, but the spiritual plane cares not whether we can email or call or FB someone! lol.

No, sorry, I shouldn't make light of your situation - I'm sorry to hear of your breakup, four years is a long time and and it sounds like you guys had a special relationship. As to your question, sounds like a deep soul connection to me (I hesitate using the term 'soul mate' or 'twin' or whatever when it comes to anyone else's relationship - that's for them to know in their heart) and honestly, I have found that it is extremely challenging to break spiritual connections, and at times it can feel like the more we try, the harder it is, the more signs/synchs appear, and the more painful it becomes.

Do you need to break from the connection to this person for your own emotional wellbeing? Or are you happy to just ride it out for a while? When I needed a break, one method I found quite useful, after a bit of practice, was imagining the connection as having a 'volume control'. When it was amped up and I wasn't dealing, I'd picture the control in my mind, and concentrate on bringing it down a few notches, say from 10 (maximum!) to 4 or 5. It took some time to perfect, but I liked it because it felt like a practical, easily visualised solution. I guess it's just another way of asking the Universe to give you some space, but it's a good way of keeping control of it in your hands

I have no idea if any of that is useful! Sending you love and light, anyway
Old 02-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Koko_0191

No, it's okay. I know you weren't being lighthearted to be mean so don't worry. about it. =)
I'm not sure if i want a break or if i like the conenction or not. However, I do really like that volume control idea. It definitely seems like a useful tool for the moments it all feels too much.
Thank you. You've helped!
Love & light,
xx
Old 02-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Master
Koko It's not wishful thinking it's real . My connection is still strong and after one month of splitting up wham bang the visions came I thought I was going crazy and I knew his every move . Eventually after a year I have turned down the notch . Like you I cannot contact him in the physical world and the timing is not just right . x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Master
I'm laughing at your name :) Koko is where I met my crazy connection x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Koko_0191

Lol. Koko is a place?
What crazy connection? x
Old 03-11-2011, 12:37 AM
YongBaek

Who was he Koko? Was it the guy you had on your facebook relationship? I remember him...
Old 03-11-2011, 09:04 PM
Koko_0191

Uh.. Yes.. Him. I think you may have known him from myspace actually.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:49 PM
KoKo

*sigh* >.> Apparently a smile is too short. =)