Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Toolite

$$$$ to remove Karma

I notice where someone was advertising as one of their gifts to remove bad Karma.. Which I think is interesting.. you can pay money now and remove karma? I wasn't aware you could get that off of you ... lol.. that you had to put your time in.. what do you all think?

GTG
Old 10-12-2012, 07:01 PM
Experiencer

Easy cash from anyone easily fooled.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Toolite

Thats so sad. I hate when ppl take advantage of ppl ..spiritually.
GTG
Old 10-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Guide
Re karma

Yes and there are thousands of them. There is videos on youtube where you can chant to get rid of bad karma if this works i dont know.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Yes and there are thousands of them. There is videos on youtube where you can chant to get rid of bad karma if this works i dont know.

samantha, there is a sect of Buddhism that believes you can "lighten karmic debts" by chanting.......but not true as karma is the law of cause and effect.....if you put your hand on a hot burner, you "will" be burned.........etc....
Old 10-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I notice where someone was advertising as one of their gifts to remove bad Karma.. Which I think is interesting.. you can pay money now and remove karma? I wasn't aware you could get that off of you ... lol.. that you had to put your time in.. what do you all think?

GTG

toolite, I have found--even through this forum----that many people will believe anything and everything and there are many who profit from these people.....
Old 10-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Vibe

Scam.

Reminds me of how people donate to the church because they feel guilty. Then they go out and commit the same deeds then donate to the church again. Like 'buying sin.'

The basic premise is flawed, nevermind the 'way to redemption.'
Old 10-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Experiencer

Online psychics offer things like that.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:22 AM
Toolite

Juanita. I feel some dont know what to believe and I do worry for them.
GTG
Old 11-12-2012, 02:25 AM
Toolite

Vibe. Yes and the church is not happy with me about that. Teach and guide the ppl dont make them obligated to support financially.
GTG