Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-03-2015, 10:25 PM
pjt_ldn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence
All my problems started after meditating and opening my 3rd eye. You become really sensitive to spirit activity and I am finding it very difficult to sleep.

Hi Florence,
You need to read up on the method's to ground down your energy after chakra meditation! Otherwise you are left very vulnerable.
I had the same problem with my Crown being too open.
Try sleeping with a grounding (and also a protective) crystal under your pillow.
Also put yourself in the white light.

Many blessings.
Old 16-03-2015, 03:30 AM
Knower

Hi pjt Idn

What crystals do you recommend for grounding and protection to put under my pillow? Thank you for your help.
Old 17-03-2015, 11:00 AM
JackDanAlex

Wink

Quote:
Hi pjt Idn

What crystals do you recommend for grounding and protection to put under my pillow? Thank you for your help.

A good grounding crystal to put under your pillow would be aragonite. I would post you a link but I'm too new!!

But yeah, I sleep with a cluster under my pillow every night and have found it to be very beneficial.
Old 18-03-2015, 09:31 AM
Knower

Thank you for our help, I will look for the crystal. I have been practicing the exercise that Boson suggested earlier in this thread to reduce my focus and it seems to be working.
Old 19-03-2015, 04:17 PM
Pathfinder

Stopping to drink fluoridated water and sungazing seems to have helped me.
Old 27-03-2015, 06:53 PM
Guide
Opening the third eye requires us to let go of the two eyes and bring the awareness to the center, third eye. The fact that you were seeing briefly is a good sign. If we become startled and try to focus our two eyes on the images, they will disappear, no matter how active your third eye is. What you want to do is just allow the images to do their thing while still focusing on what ever meditation you are doing. If you are going to focus your mediation on the images, you must observe it with your peripheral vision, as opposed to looking directly at it with your two eyes. Peripheral vision is associated with the third eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 27-03-2015, 06:57 PM
Guide
The spirit activity is common and typically subsides after first opening it. If it is getting annoying, do what I did, get some sage, epson salt, or other cleansing items and do a cleansing session. Prayer helps too. If you experience anything similar to me, the cleansing will be a powerful experience.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 10-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Phoenix-Healer

I have been trying different meditations for a couple of years, now, trying to open my third eye. Some of the meditations I am seeing in this thread seem like a good idea to try out. What are your thoughts on a buzzing feeling in the center of your forehead the comes and goes randomly? Is it related to my efforts in any way?
Old 11-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Master
Quote:
All my problems started after meditating and opening my 3rd eye. You become really sensitive to spirit activity and I am finding it very difficult to sleep.

Then close it ... you can always open it again when you want. If you'd stand in front of yourself, you'd have to turn counter clockwise to close it.

And ground & shield yourself.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Master
When I was a kiddie, I think 4, 5 years old, I used to play with dolls in bed before I fell asleep. Somehow a doll ended up with its fingers barely touching my third eye. And I got this really weird feeling, very pleasurable, almost orgastic (I didn't know that then of course) but then located in the head, zinging through me, shivers down my spine. It felt as if I was lifted to a different plane. Something shifted when that happened. It lasted for as long as I didn't move. As soon as the hand moved, it was gone.
I often tried to do this after that first time, because it felt so curious and pleasurable. I usually succeeded at it as well. But it only worked when the doll's hand would barely touch my skin, if at all. If it was really resting on my forehead, it wouldn't work.
I could also scry as a kid, although I didn't know it was scrying, nor what I was doing, just that I liked it. We had a stainless steel teapot. If I gazed at that in a certain way, I would leave the premises so to speak. Go to another realm, a different plane. I couldn't always do that though.

These days I don't like my third eye stimulated too much. Gives me a headache. If I feel that, I close it a bit more.