Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-05-2017, 07:48 PM
Suspended
Home?

What is home to you all? I'm not knowing what my home is other than a feeling I long to feel. I'm tired and my body gets in the way of the feeling I wanted to feel
Old 11-05-2017, 12:53 PM
Master
Life is tiring for some, I know an earth angel who has difficulty feeling at home on earth. Me, I just got in from digging and moving sod. I am grounded by dirt lol. Home for me is nature, being in nature, digging in the ground, sitting by the ocean, observing the squirrels and the groundhog that come around each day, the birds and eagles that fly overhead, the clouds, the sky, the rain, the sun, and on and on. For me it helped to first create a physical home, I felt homeless many years ago when I didn't have that. But all of earth is my home... until I return to spirit.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:37 PM
Master
Home is where the heart is, so wherever I am, that is home...
Old 11-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Master
Home is a feeling inside for me, it stems from feeling connected to others, to place, to myself. It is rooted in love.
So wherever I go if I'm in loving relationship with myself I am Home.
If I'm not in loving relationship with myself then I can't be with anyone else either and no 'home' can be experienced..

Which is the same as sky123 said. lol
Old 11-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Master

I long for home too... but like so many other wonderful things it seems ever-elusive. But I sorta trust God and feel this won't be forever.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Suspended
I've had dreams of two major places.

Underwater cavern or The Desert.

Underwater cavern is essentially one of the halls of my Paternal creator, vast and deep. There are intermittent dry openings for one to swim to, they make good storage places for prey taken from the surface. I have a cavern all to myself which I litter with random plants that can take root. The animals are abyssal in nature and I'm free to use whatever bones I find to adjust my ever-changing form like one adds or discards clothing.

The Desert is the more entertaining concept of the two. The ground is essentially bones ground to dust. One can pour their energy into the ground and pull out and construct another organism and give it a smidgen of life. The plant's roots dig deep, siphoning the very life essence of the plane and glow a bright cyan. Trees have no leaves but instead appear made of crystal. The ecosystem is energy based, predators simply "suck the life" out of prey leaving empty bones to be filled by a sparse strike of life. Great titans roam the plane, their very steps dripping enough of their smokey essence to create small forms of life. The very planet leeches you, drains you, and eventually leaves you as a husk. When a great titan dies, the plane and the smaller creatures feast upon the energetic remains causing a great boon of creation. The world is littered with towering black crystals that grow in a hexagonal prism and a 'floating island' is not unheard of and quite common. Then there's the "tower". The "Tower" twists endlessly and rises high enough to be scraped by lighting of the storming atmosphere. If one enters the Tower they can find outlets to every timeline of history all mishmashed together with an architect's precision and an Old One's creativity. I used to have dreams of climbing the Tower, entering random points and sometimes 'hopping into" other people.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Pathfinder

Home is where the heart is.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Master
Home is inside my human body. I'm always home.
Old 13-05-2017, 08:37 AM
Lorelyen

Interesting - gave me cause to ponder because my "home" seems to be
suspended between life with my parents and my flat near the seaside where I work.

It seems I wanted two sides to life - the sometime excitement of a cosmopolitan town
in the thick of the diversity - and a retreat - my real home, my parents.

What you've made me realise is that from a creative view, if I'm allowed that,
my parents' place is for private creativity - where I do stuff to suit myself; while my flat is where
I work, more (if I'm honest) as a hack than an originator. I have no qualms about
being a hack. It pays the rent as they say. Not that it's entirely true. the vitality of the town can be
inspirational and I feel like I carry that inspiration back to the retreat to let it gestate.
My "personal" compositions are set down there.

From a view of spiritual evolution it's the other way around. It's my parents' place,
a kind of extension of the temple of the mind.
My flat is a retreat from that...the place that reminds me of the realities of
living, a different kind of living and seems like I can blend the two.
It was during one of my parents' soirées that I encountered the person
who set me on a more formal spiritual course which has coloured my social life in
the seaside town.

So now I'm left pondering.

A most penetrating question.

Old 13-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Master
Home.

What is home to me. This is a hard one to answer as I have not truly felt at home for a very long time, and I am wondering myself if I ever have.

I have a residence. I grew up for 12 years in a home my parents owned, but...

We have moved many a time to many different places within the state.

Home for me is often fleeting, just out of reach.

I suppose what I am suggesting is that home is not a place, but a feeling.

Like I said wherever I am in reality, I am never quite "at home".

They like to say home is where you lay your hat.

^Shrug.

I suppose.

But, logically this too lies quite a bit short-or falls short of the mark for me.