Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 25-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Venus

Lightbulb My Life As Tinkerbell

MY LIFE AS TINKERBELL A PATH TO TAKE AS I AM THE PATHFINDER

http://http://www.facebook.com/sheri...type=1&theater I made a collage as my life as tinkerbell through my magi chaldean records using the numbers on the internet.

Starting from top left to right I am a dream stalker.I use my chaldean method.Number 2 I make other pixies.Number 3 I went to unity day 19 with narcotics anoyomous where I bid on a clock from India in a chinease auction.Number 4 Represents my friend Bianca she does s&m videos and it led to fertility of another.Number % I am Buddhist enlightened with a vision of a white buddha and lions and rams and being called a shaman.I have another blog for that.Number ^ is I went on an astral travel and came back paralysed for a minute with my teeth chattering and a hologram black helicopter through my bedroom window.My deceased cat farenheit was waiting for me at the door as a diety .I tried to turn on the lights twice and it did not work till the third time.I walked out the door and saw a seance of mourning it reminded me of dr.Hans Holzers book exploring windows through history using e.s.p.I then saw a bakery and they said "this cake is very old"Next I saw a revolving door and the street signs were not on the corner but in front of the building and i connected it to seaseme st.I went back the other way and I saw a girl spread eagle looked like raped and druged in a tattoo chair.So,I found a winery bakery 3 hours away in St.Catharines called the 13th st winery.Their motto was let us enlighten you.In the bakery I found my talisman it was a ila dusk rape device as the girl had been raped in my astral travel.I bought 2 bottles of franc that was harvested through a famine and suppose to be aged to 2013 because my ex Frankie Bones had put up a pic with his name changed to Franc and the rape device my friend Damien had painted a picture of me as the virgin Mary scream forbidden.Next I went to the st.Catharines museum and there was the canals ,ab lincon and slavery issues but also a 13 minute movie on the canals.The best part was the magic red curtain room.I picked up my magic coin there for 1 dollar.I had booked my hotel at the Best westren beacon were I held a necromantic seance guiding a medium in which we spoke to Ab Lincoln the night before when the power had went out in my city and St.Catharines.His message computers will fail,you need a good pen and ink.Osama was assainated that day and I lit another candle in a shrine off the white candle seance table.St.Joseph said the man murdered woman and children ,I never murdered anyone except in my mind and I would not bow to a satanist.Before the seance I picked up a turkish angora kitten farenheit had had a litter where one of the kittens had been a calico and been run over by a Frank.This litter had one to and the hotel spoke turkish.Perfect for the seance.St.Joseph said that he was going to Islam.The kitten ended up being abducted during a car show.Astral travel solved.Next I was a p.o.w operator for the middle east as the 411 and went through sex magic as a housewife to ghosts and telepaths and had Frankie Bones my ex hovering over me as a vampire.As well I had a sire kiss and bite my hand and someone beam in put on a condom and try and rape me in my bed.The next pic is I am Hecate.The next pic is I have done yoga since 2000 and have a bunny tattoo that says playtoy which was my k411 information the middle east government posted and I turned in.Next,I like blue and green glitter eyeshadow.The next one was I had a succubus on my back.The certificate is I am H.P Baxxters biggest fan his name is peter who tinkerbell loves.The ballet picture is me as a teen the movie the black swan loosley based on my life in dreams.I wrote a poem on it check it out,it"s called the naked Merry Widow.Last is a dream I was at a wedding as Audbrey Hepburn and I said this place is a dump.My deceased Oma and Otta were there and my Oma made the best cakes.See the collage on the link or in my portfolio.

XBLOOD RUSSIAN ROSE
http://www.facebook.com/sheristewart...type=1&theater
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 401357_413731738697912_1121358681_n.jpg (32.3 KB, 4 views)