Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-12-2016, 04:48 AM
Seeker

I believe I'm a incarnate angel

I have been told and believe I am a high ranking angel. I have also noticed that whenever I have been in true need of help angels and other people, who are incarnate angels, are automatically around me. I remember one time last year while I was homeless. I went into a panic attack and I had no clue where to go or what to do. The next thing I knew I heard holiday music across the street and it drew me in . I had a instinctive drive to go to it. When I crossed the street there was a small gathering of people handing out food. I went close to them. But when I neared the people it was like I could recognize there sports. I asked if I could sit and listen to the music and they had no issue. Then they started offering me things and the more I turned it down the more they gave to me they put it in a bag for me. They gave me a set of gloves and it was two left hand gloves, that was all that had left.and I was content and then one of them went to their car and brought me their personal gloves. Then they asked if I had anywhere to go and I told the no. For some reason they asked for my phone and I trusted them and gave it to them. They ended up calling my father and talked him into letting me stay with him. They then put money together for me to catch a greyhound to my dad. A young couple then gave me a ride to their place to stay the night, i would catch the bus the next morning. I still remember on the ride to their place the girl driving ran a stop sign. When her boyfriend said you ran a stop sign she replied darn it I forget about those red signs down here. And that still sticks with me cause that is strange for an adult to say.
Old 22-12-2016, 01:50 AM
Experiencer
Hi there, that's a cool story :)

Apart from that, anything "supernatural" has happened to you?

Would love to know more about angels
Old 22-12-2016, 03:30 AM
Seeker

Once I fell of a drop off in a creek. Personally I can't float and this was before I could swim. My inner self told me to stay calm and it was like someone was holding my back and legs up so I could stay on the surface. My brother saw what happened and called for help but it still took over a minute for someone to get to me. And still to this day I can't float. And defininatly not like the this time I almost drown.

One of my exgirlfriend was a medium. And she channeled spirits who wanted to talk to me. A little back story I'm legally blind and have no central vision. But if I focus on someone it's almost like I can see their soul. But when she channels other spirits and angels it was like I could see them in her. I have spoken to archangel micheal and Gabriel . I have also spoke to demons who wanted to intimidate me. One time she was channeling a demon who refused to let go of her and I had to call on archangel micheal to force the demon to leave. I have had many things happen that most people would never believe.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:10 AM
mindanalyzer

Cool stories croy2007

May God bless you!!!
Old 22-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Seeker

Thanks it's nice to share them I don't tell very many people because I don't want to be treated crazy
Old 22-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Ascender

I watched a short video about Earth angel last night. I know I am definitely not one. ^_^ But glad to meet one. ^_^

So do you know why you are here, on Earth? To spread love?
Old 22-12-2016, 06:29 PM
Seeker

It's more to remind people to love each other as they love them self. You should love everyone as much as you love god. To do that is to truly love.

Also the type of incarnate angel I am is atlantian. This means I'm not just an angel but also a wise one, elemental, and starperson as well.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Experiencer
hi sounds all very cool there must be many angels
of all sorts I once talked to an angel named white light
who had helped a soul become a guide after he had passed over from this world
he was also helped by an angel named spring flower , I met the angel while talking to
this guide thats how I know but understand dont think I do that lol
well yes I do , should not say not :-) anyways nice to see you here
Old 22-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croy2007
I have been told and believe I am a high ranking angel. I have also noticed that whenever I have been in true need of help angels and other people, who are incarnate angels, are automatically around me. I remember one time last year while I was homeless. I went into a panic attack and I had no clue where to go or what to do. The next thing I knew I heard holiday music across the street and it drew me in . I had a instinctive drive to go to it. When I crossed the street there was a small gathering of people handing out food. I went close to them. But when I neared the people it was like I could recognize there sports. I asked if I could sit and listen to the music and they had no issue. Then they started offering me things and the more I turned it down the more they gave to me they put it in a bag for me. They gave me a set of gloves and it was two left hand gloves, that was all that had left.and I was content and then one of them went to their car and brought me their personal gloves. Then they asked if I had anywhere to go and I told the no. For some reason they asked for my phone and I trusted them and gave it to them. They ended up calling my father and talked him into letting me stay with him. They then put money together for me to catch a greyhound to my dad. A young couple then gave me a ride to their place to stay the night, i would catch the bus the next morning. I still remember on the ride to their place the girl driving ran a stop sign. When her boyfriend said you ran a stop sign she replied darn it I forget about those red signs down here. And that still sticks with me cause that is strange for an adult to say.

Volunteer christians helping in an area that is south from where they live. (30 minutes north of where they were). Maybe she is used to street lights, not stop signs. Could be many things besides an incarnated angel.

in my experience when the brain is in pain it begins to look comfort in anywhere it can find it. If being surrounded by angels brings peace, then your brain will let you see that, regardless of if its true or not.

--
Old 22-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Seeker

This is why I don't like telling my experiences people try to rationalize it. But I can't expect you to truly understand you weren't there.