Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 29-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiat
Now I know why I stopped coming into these boards, sigh. What is good or evil if you do not judge?

I think I know what you mean. I might be interpreting this wrong, though.
It's the reason why I avoid a lot of topics like this. I read this post and all I see is fear. Fear of "demons." Fear of "evil." Fear of "possession."

Fear, fear, fear. No wonder Christianity had so many followers - I mean, aside from it coaxing people into its churches by integrating pagan-friendly symbols and celebrations, its basis is fear.
But I digress.

I know someone will want to convince me otherwise, but I have my own thoughts on this. All I see here is basically: Demons are real! Demons are scary! Everything you were taught won't work in a REAL encounter with a demon! The only thing that WILL work is this trusty trick of mine!
To me, that's basically the equivalent of: if you sin, you'll go to hell.

I wonder why people insist on believing in this stuff. I know a lot of you like to believe that there's no light without dark, and yes, I agree... but I think a lot of people misinterpret darkness. And it's information like this that only spreads around more fear...

So now I guess I get to wait for someone to enlighten me.

Old 29-03-2012, 03:29 AM
midnightblue

I haven't read all your replies i am just commenting on the first post. That the way that is written to me sounds like it is just trying to tell people what to do.

However i do have a negative entire or what i believe it to be.

I have been told to just tell it to go away, use sage, help it into the light.

Telling it to go away they slammed my doors, make me sick and scream at me.

Sage makes them mad and makes me sick.

And to be honest if they wanted to go into light they would of already, they don't want to.

Demons to me are just high powered negative spirits/enties.

To me you just have to sift through all the stuff out there and believe what you want.

You don't need to have a go at or judge someone for what they believe and as for what is evil to me if you are out there just to harm people than that's evil.

But for now and for me nothing seems to be working to rid this thing, he doesn't hurt me all the time and to be honest i am happy to have him around now so that i can learn from them.
Old 29-03-2012, 03:31 AM
Sangress

I agree with you evaah (though still not sure what Tiat meant.)

I think if people take a more neutral standpoint on the concept of evil or darkness itself than we'd all be better off since there'd be less rumours and avoidance, less room for misinterpretation and I think probably a lot more interesting knowledge to go around.

Fearmongering and shoving ones own terror-based beliefs down others throats tends to just create more chaos than neccissary in my opinion. It tends to be less educational, and more um..*tries to think of word* futile because it incites a lot of absolutley useless negative emotional reactions.

Hope I dont sound too harsh or biased or whatever.
Old 29-03-2012, 01:21 PM
iolite

I'm not taking anyone's posts personally. I, fortunately, have not had much experience with negative entities. But, I do know that some members have and when I ran across Robert's newsletter (looking for something else), I thought I'd post it here as help and information. I do respect Robert a lot because he's had way more experience than I have in astral and he willingly shares his experience and information. He has had experience with a very strong negative entity attachment himself and has removed negative entities from others including children.

I offered the information here as a resource to those that could use it with the hope that it would prove helpful.

We all come to the table with our own experiences which rightly or wrongly bias our opinions and beliefs. Robert has seen some really nasty entities that are sentient and intelligent. He has also seen negative entities that are harmless and non sentient and can easily be dispelled.
Old 29-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Robert has seen some really nasty entities that are sentient and intelligent. He has also seen negative entities that are harmless and non sentient and can easily be dispelled.
This is true, though you'd have to define the non-sentient.

I finally got a look at my attacker, or at least what my mind could construct of its ideational foundation.

It was both grotesque and pitiful. They don't look like cool MF hard-asses like Sauron and the Witch King... more like Palpatine after he got fried, only a lot worse.

It was old and miserable, covered with grey, dead flesh.

I was in a quite altered state and taken aback, so I don't remember much apart from my response.

Just being able perceive it seemed to empower me. I asked Sri Lahiri Mahasaya to take it away -- which he did after a time.

First verifiable contact with Lahiri if so. I guess I find it easier to relate to a Master who looked like Einstein.
Old 29-03-2012, 05:38 PM
iolite

By non-sentient, I mean that they react only on instinct for survival, that they aren't necessarily self-aware the way we interpret sentient intelligence. Like the non-awareness of a bacteria. Bacteria can be harmful and deadly but they're not (as far as we know) self-aware.
Old 29-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Sangress

Quote:
By non-sentient, I mean that they react only on instinct for survival, that they aren't necessarily self-aware the way we interpret sentient intelligence. Like the non-awareness of a bacteria. Bacteria can be harmful and deadly but they're not (as far as we know) self-aware.

Just throwing this out there, I've met a lot of entities that have both non-sentient and sentient "modes" to their behaviour. Usually if they are starved or wounded they'll shut off most higher functions since they use up a lot of energy and the more basic survival mechanisms take front seat.

Also some have a more dominant instinctual mind at first and learn to hone their intelligence as they mature, or they are first completely intelligent until some event (puberty? hah) throws their instincts into overdrive and they have to take time to find a balance.

So far I've never met any entity that always opperates in only one "mode" or the other (not even parasites.)

Just thought that was interesting.
Old 19-08-2012, 05:13 AM
illumedia

Hello I know this thread is months old but I found it googling about psychic awareness and entities in general. Reading the first post made me so stirred up I joined this forum immediately just to comment on this thread. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing anyone here, but while I do agree negative entities exist, I do not in any way believe that or have experienced negative entities or "demons" can attack you in such a way like iolete said.

Negative entities rarely ever are allowed to come to this earth, if at all. If you believe in god or a higher power, do you really think a being a love would allow entities most people can't see/hear to feed off their energy and/or psychically/physically attack you? It just doesn't seem fair in my opinion. I personally believe that we are god, or all connected to one source as some might put it. You were right to say mean spirited people exist on earth so negative beings also exist in the astral realm. However, we can physically see other negative humans and cannot see the negative entities/demons (unless you are psychically in tune with the universe, but MOST people aren't, like my father who is an athiest and doesn't even believe in anything spiritual). So since only a minority of us humans on this whole earth can sense spirits, I don't think "demons" that cannot be seen or detected by the majority are allowed to disrupt our lives like the first post mentioned.

There is also no such thing as "possession". Any time someone talks about this I think of the exorcist or the omen, which were both movies. For one thing, if you are into new age spirituality like myself, you know that only your conciousness can inhabit your 3 dimensional body. Some even say you are attached by a "silver chord" that cannot be severed until death. Secondly, if a demon or negative entity could do that, it would interrupt the human experience. We incarnated here on earth to learn something, it would be pointless if another entity could take that away whenever it pleases. About them being "freaking powerful": Negatives vibrate at a low frequency, which means they do not have energy like we do. Therefore, they cannot muster up enough energy to really do anything extreme. For example, think about the amount of energy it takes for an in shape athlete to go for a jog, now compare that energy to a really overweight person who hardly ever works out; do you see my point?

Honestly, I love new age spirituality but there are some things that self proclaimed "gurus" and "psychics" talk about that makes me roll me eyes. I guess that's why new age spirituality is so broad. So many different theories and philosophies that it's up to the individual to decide what it the truth. I go by whatever makes the most logical sense, and demons being able to haunt you, isn't one of them.

I just want to be clear and say I'm not denying the existence of negative entities, but they are in other planes and you can find them if you go looking for them while projecting (though I don't know why you would but some might). However they are not physical like us, so again it doesn't seem logical that something that most people of the world can't see or detect to disrupt us like that. I mean, granted there are a lot of things we can't see that we believe exists or have proof exists. We can't physically see our spirit guides either but they would never harm us, thus the higher vibrational beings are allowed around us while the lower vibrational beings are not. It's also because the higher beings serve as a purpose to us, while the negatives have their own purpose but nothing that contributes to humans.

For those who claim they have personally experienced being haunted or tormented by a "demon" or negative being, I'm going to assume it's their own mind's fears/anxities that they cannot recognize or they have a mental illness. If you get sick or have anxiety, more than likely it's just something physically wrong and not a spiritual attack. I used to think when I got fatigue and nausea there was a bad entity attached to me, but then I realized I had allergies/sinus problems to the weather, go figure. I mean, you would think my father who is an athiest would be a prime target, and yet he has not had anything out of the ordinary happen around him, and he is not a negative person either. Also why just limit it to humans? I've never heard of other animals being spiritually attacked. I'm probably going to end up googling that later lol.

Sorry for the long post, but I just had to put my two cents in for future readers of this thread. Also, I do not wish to offend anyone here either. I just want anyone who might find this thread through google like I did to not get paranoid, because the first post does seem like it would scare people who are new to all this, especially those who are interested in astral projecting. Nor do I want anyone to accuse me of being skeptical or naive, because I have studied pretty much everything classified as new age, as well as eastern religions. So, there you have it. You can either believe demons can harm you or not. Or you can be like my Dad and believe in nothing but the physical. Whatever you believe, I send love and light to you all! Namaste~
Old 29-08-2012, 12:53 PM
paultheseer

I am new to this forum but certainly not new to this subject and just felt like posting. I have had a lifetime of dealing with Spirits of all types. To those who have said that troublesome spirits don't exist I really do hope that notion serves you well and that you never have to experience the lower type of entities. I find it amazing how people who really can't (or won't) expand their thinking on such matters nearly always opt for the old chess nut "you must have some kind of mental illness" I can assure you I have all my marbles, in fact I have found it is normally the ones who dismiss the idea of negatives who get in the most trouble when things go wrong. I saw the mention of the LBRP please bear in mind that there is a school of thought (one that I agree with) that would say that the LBRP could attract certain entities or "light you up" on the Inner planes. To the person who posted that these negs would stay on their own plane how much of that eastern stuff have you looked at, go deep within the Upanishads and Tantric teachings and you will find plenty about those who reside in Kama Loka who have evaded the second death. Also you have to remember that with so called hauntings it normally isn't as black & white as you think, there can be several things going on with a mixture of entities from human to elemental and also parasites. Possession is rare but not unheard of more often they will just screw with your life for a while. The good news is the more negative types are rare, Play with a board or open Astral doors when you don't know what you are doing, then that's just asking for trouble.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:45 AM
Master
I agree with the original post. I have studied the paranormal world and research hundreds of cases and there are several different classification of negative entities. There is an overwhelming evidence of possession, evil spirits, demonic creatures, and even the devil himself. Near-Death Experiences in Hell do not report such things because souls who go to such states of consciousness have build their own hellish existence with their own negative thought-forms.

Ghosts- Souls of departed humans who stay earthbound and are lost.

Tramp souls- souls who are negative and are trapped between realms or are damned in their own hellish existence.

Negative Thought Forms- these are negative thought-forms or The Shadow People created by the mind of a spiritualist or someone with a strong negative connection to the Other Side. These energy forms can be given license to act on their own.

Demons- the pristine spirits who were once angels in Heaven who have completely separated from the Light and joined the dark side and work in groups, gangs, and even legions contributing to the consciousness we know as "the devil".

Satan- the archangel who began the separation of consciousness from the Source in the beginning.

I noticed the New Age likes to make jokes about Satan and demons and even try to tell people that such things don't exist. They usually do this because of some massive liberal thinking or because they can not come to terms with darkness because they live in the dark subconsciously and present a false outward personality of light.

We were all souls in Heaven with God and we all saw Satan and his angels fall or separate from Heaven. We were there in the beginning when the light and the darkness separated and God created the material world for equal balance of good and evil.

Jesus recalls this event because of his Eternal Now Consciousness he could remember things that happened in the past all the way back to the beginning of Creation. We w