Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Jeremy;

Yes I hear that my friend - but look ALL this is very very real to me - I consider all options as the Holy Ghost presents them - and consider I have already told you, warned you, of the insidious nature of these forces - so consider now - what if - YOU yourself , was influenced BY these dark energies..??

What if YOU yourself are the tool they use to "drain MY energies and fight me in all ways" ??...Entirely possible my friend - especially given the confusion you try to bring to me..

No,no, no, you're you. I'm not you , you're not me. I've help you to get rid of the demon in your body. But you don't even notice and I post it here but you even don't see what I've written. So now you blame about me? You're the joker!!!!! You don't know how many bad gods or demons in this world........

You can look back (post #404) what I've written in my post. The demon is staying in your body. There's no connection with me whatsoever. There's no darkness can stay long in my body, they're eliminated in a very short time after they're inside my body. And you don't worry about my abilities.

My dharma so far is the highest in the spiritual realm. So none of them is my rival. They'reno match to my dharma. They've the dharma not up to 1%of my dharma-subtlety essence.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:15 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

As my mate Christ said - well, actually now I hope its a case of OUR mate Christ, as I hope some of you will understand Him better now - but as He said and warned my mortal friend - by their fruits we will know them....

Your the highest spiritual being in all the realms Jeremy..??...Is that what they have led you to believe..?... This is the fruit you would share with us all - your superiority over us..??..
Old 05-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks..

As my mate Christ said - well, actually now I hope its a case of OUR mate Christ, as I hope some of you will understand Him better now - but as He said and warned my mortal friend - by their fruits we will know them....

Your the highest spiritual being in all the realms Jeremy..??...Is that what they have led you to believe..?... This is the fruit you would share with us all - your superiority over us..??..

I don't by any means to compel you to believe me. You can see what I write in my own thread " Modern And Ancient Miracle".

How can you sure what you said of Christ is Jesus? Or is a fake one?
Old 05-09-2017, 06:25 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Jeremy; How many time must I tell you..??.. I CAN be sure because as said it shows me also the proof of my own life BEFORE it even happened - FUTURE events my friend revealed by this process that ACTUALLY HAPPENED - so I have plenty of that proof now, and its all OUTISDE OF MY CONTROL, I cant influence that future or make it happen, and yet it DOES happen exactly as predicted - therefore I KNOW it MUST be legitimate...lol....obvious..

Just as I also know you yourself have no such personal proofs to offer - some rather confused stories - but nothing that counts for much in the world out there - nothing that I can look at and know for sure yes that is a real world event... Just because you say its true, how do I know..??....

Consider - At least when I say my truth, I share it with Christ and can show you Christ in SCRIPTURE verifying that yes indeed all this SHOULD happen and is EXPECTED to happen - so again, I can see real world evidence that ACTUALLY EXISTS and that verifies MY spiritual truth as it came about - can you say the same - honestly..??.. Is there ANYTHING outside of your own self that can verify ANYTHING you have said..??..

NO there is not - no scripture or any form of spiritual wisdom matches anything that you say - you literally make up the confusion as you go along, and whatever topic comes up in discussion next, you immediately add into your confusion and twist it to fit making your self that "all powerful being" that you outright claim to be..lol..

No, you have nothing to offer here of any real value to me - but you may learn a great deal in these exchangers, so I will try to be patient.. The only truth you demonstrate here is you show us repeatedly that such legitimate scripture is and the wisdom it brings, is beyond your comprehension - so no my friend - sorry - but you are just not up to the task at hand...
Old 05-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Suspended
For you information, not only God can foreseeing your future. Demons also can that's why I ask you again and again about your experience. But you're not careful. It's because I have captured the demons that controlled you and cheating you all the times. And they're not only one but countless in number. As long you try to spread the word of them then they'll get to you. That's why I tell you again and again.

My mentors are keeping their eyes on me, that's why what I say have to be honest and righteous so that my mentors won't complaint about it. They're the first to recognize my true saying otherwise they will warning me first.

What I say and do there're about or more than 50 millions of Gods in my universe-heaven to watch on my saying. If I simply say how can can they listen to me anymore? Just say, I'm lying and I'm not a honest man that can be trusted by them will they following me? Most of them are fighting me before and they're surrendered to me. So you see what I mean.

I say, you can't fight them because you haven't a single dharma to fight against demons. So you've to know the difference between me and you.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:48 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Like I said - do you have ANY THING that supports what you say, here in the real world..??...the answer is a resounding NO !!

Can you point me off to any scripture or spiritual writing that verifies YOUR truth...?..NO !!!

It exists ONLY IN YOUR DELUSIONAL MIND Jeremy.. Now - Im trying to deal with REAL WORLD situations - quite critical to me personally - and you are coming along time and again with utter NONSENSE.. The ONLY thing you ever captured was a big does of DELUSION and your own imagination !! At first I genuinely thought you had some spiritual connection happening and I believed the information was confusing you - but no - I see now you are just playing egoic games - child like mind - I know that for sure as first and foremost, you have not uttered one single word of actual wisdom at all - like NOTHING usefull to ANYBODY - what you post has no actual spiritual value or truth, it serves no purpose AT ALL, except it does one thing and one thing alone - every thread no matter the subject and every post you make is just yet more of your "Ultra superior spiritual status" claimed repeatedly over and over ad nauseum - same as I had to say earlier to someone else, simply repeating this nonsense over and over will not make it magickally become true...lol..

Ok - so I will just take a deep breath there - far more important issues to concern me - no time patience or energy today my friend..
Old 06-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Like I said - do you have ANY THING that supports what you say, here in the real world..??...the answer is a resounding NO !!

Can you point me off to any scripture or spiritual writing that verifies YOUR truth...?..NO !!!

It exists ONLY IN YOUR DELUSIONAL MIND Jeremy.. Now - Im trying to deal with REAL WORLD situations - quite critical to me personally - and you are coming along time and again with utter NONSENSE.. The ONLY thing you ever captured was a big does of DELUSION and your own imagination !! At first I genuinely thought you had some spiritual connection happening and I believed the information was confusing you - but no - I see now you are just playing egoic games - child like mind - I know that for sure as first and foremost, you have not uttered one single word of actual wisdom at all - like NOTHING usefull to ANYBODY - what you post has no actual spiritual value or truth, it serves no purpose AT ALL, except it does one thing and one thing alone - every thread no matter the subject and every post you make is just yet more of your "Ultra superior spiritual status" claimed repeatedly over and over ad nauseum - same as I had to say earlier to someone else, simply repeating this nonsense over and over will not make it magickally become true...lol..

Ok - so I will just take a deep breath there - far more important issues to concern me - no time patience or energy today my friend..

What your encounters clearly mentioned that your understanding of Christ, the Father, the Creator, the Paradise, the Holy Ghost....... All of them are not true that's why anyone here can point out to you that your saying isn't true. And your dealing with darkness is NEVER been solved by you. So you don't know a bit but you think that all are from Christ. Anyone here know that you're cheated by demons or bad gods . And again I have the ability to transport the demon from your body to my body and I capture him and eliminate him. That's my proof. You can deny what I have done but that's my ability and my expertise. And it's the ability or dharma wisdom from Jesus. Of course there's none in scriptures because Jesus won't tell you how he done it . How can today happens be in the scriptures? That's not the excuses for what is happening to you today . That's demon is demon and it's your problem that you're facing and I help you to solve for you but you never thanks me then you call me , delusion or confusion. That's great!!!!?

And again, I can see,touch, smell , feel, hear from and interact with them. So what can you do or interact with them is in delusion and not true. Just try to think how can Jesus smoke and laugh with you??????? And you can't describe the scene in your Paradise as a true one. If it's in the universe or universe heaven their buildings are not too big because they're hard to transport the building materials to build them. Unless one's a creator and he can build any size of building by creating from nothing.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:17 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Really..??...You honestly think you took a "bad demon" out of me - captured and destroyed it..??.... Well - thanks for that - didn't feel a thing - I wonder though - now that you have done this great miracle for me - CURED me you claim of demonic influence already - so surely now this should mean I now start posting "regular religious doctrine" lol....

Well I wonder if that is REALLY going to happen now - or am I just going to carry on regardless as IF YOU DID NOTHING..??..

See, because IF my beliefs changed now, FREE from this demonic influence that you say you destroyed for me - then I would trust you totally bow down worship Jeremy Almighty....

But - if - WHEN - my posts continue the same - as they WILL do, guided by the Holy Ghost I believe and not demons at all - well, then you and I and the whole forum are going to know for sure 100% without any possible doubt that YOU are a FRAUD and a CHARLATAN - and when you make such boastful claims they are just EMPTY claims with no truth to them at all...

I do indeed DENY you Jeremy because simply you did NOTHING - REMOVED NOTHING - took no demonic influence from ME at all lol and Im about to keep posting the same way I always do, so what excuse are you going to come up with for your rather obvious b&s statements and spectacular failure..??..
Old 06-09-2017, 01:47 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Really..??...You honestly think you took a "bad demon" out of me - captured and destroyed it..??.... Well - thanks for that - didn't feel a thing - I wonder though - now that you have done this great miracle for me - CURED me you claim of demonic influence already - so surely now this should mean I now start posting "regular religious doctrine" lol....

Well I wonder if that is REALLY going to happen now - or am I just going to carry on regardless as IF YOU DID NOTHING..??..

See, because IF my beliefs changed now, FREE from this demonic influence that you say you destroyed for me - then I would trust you totally bow down worship Jeremy Almighty....

But - if - WHEN - my posts continue the same - as they WILL do, guided by the Holy Ghost I believe and not demons at all - well, then you and I and the whole forum are going to know for sure 100% without any possible doubt that YOU are a FRAUD and a CHARLATAN - and when you make such boastful claims they are just EMPTY claims with no truth to them at all...

I do indeed DENY you Jeremy because simply you did NOTHING - REMOVED NOTHING - took no demonic influence from ME at all lol and Im about to keep posting the same way I always do, so what excuse are you going to come up with for your rather obvious b&s statements and spectacular failure..??..

It's always a mistake to think that your free from any demonic connection or influence . You're too simple minded. As long you telling to others about the old teaching of what you've telling others then you're still connected to other demons they're not only one. I can help you to kill one but I can't kill them all at a time then you're still in trouble.... It can be more than thousands....... So don't be naive as you're saying now.

That's why I said, you can't defeat the demons then how can you think that you're yourself? Free from any demonic connection or influence? You don't know a bit of dharma then you feel that you've done great job to yourself? So that's your assumption.........
Old 06-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Jeremy ; By your own deluded words you show yourself to be a complete charlatan and a liar.. First you said TWICE, quite adamantly actually, that there was ONE DEMON "inside my body" you captured and eliminated it you claimed.. You said that twice - then you said there are many but you CAPTURED THEM ALL ALREADY you boasted !!

Then I tell you no no change here don't believe you, so your answer is to say Im STILL possessed....lol...... Seems Oh Great One, your so called "dharma ability" lol is not quite what you claim it to be - ergo - you ARE a charlatan...I can see it - plenty others say the same to you - but I wonder do you see it yourself or is the delusion so all pervasive you actually DO believe your own hype....

Your so high and mighty Jeremy - like a spiritual Emporer - but when we look closely, just like the childs fairy story - you are an Emporer with no clothes and you cant even realise your own folly

Comedy element - light hearted relief - nothing more...lol...class clown.. If I was you my friend Id give that bong a rest for now - opium is BAD for you mate - if you wanna smoke stick to the hash if I were you