Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 13-04-2014, 05:12 PM
jackilynimbee98

Phobias:/

So I'm a very scared person.

It's not that I'm not brave, but I have a few things that scare the living daylights out of me, and control my day to day living.

One is my extreme bee phobia.
To the point I don't even like talking about them.

The other is my phobia of getting in trouble.
My home is not the nicest. My primary caretaker is fine, but another person whom lives with us has verbally and emotionally abused me since I could do something this person disliked, and would tear down my character eah time.
Because o this I have an immense fear of doing things wrong. I'm afrai to try new things go to new places and be myself in public. It's pretty bad. And I end up tearing MYSELF down afterwards.

Is there anything I can do spiritually to ease these fears?

Blessed be.
Old 13-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Master

As I was first reading your post I was wondering why you put it in the "Wicca" forum.......but I'm assuming you're wanting to know what kind of spells you can use to ease your situation....and actually, there are lots - but....would you really want to do these things?

You could bind the person who abuses you; or you could get that person to move away etc. You could do spells to get your caregiver to make the other person move away.

You could do spells to improve your confidence so you can stick up for yourself when that person starts abusing you and put him/her in their place. They have no right to do that, in my opinion.

You say you have a primary caregiver, does that mean you're too young to go out on your own? Or perhaps does it mean that you have some kind of illness or disability that would also prevent you from moving out on your own.....(I'm not being nosy and I'm trying to not be insensitive - just trying to figure your situation out ) Either way, why does your primary caretaker allow this other person to treat you that way?