Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 09-10-2010, 08:49 AM
Experiencer
runes gone wrong?

i have just started really using runes i did a reading for some1 as i am still unsure what it means by reversed i asked for them to show themselves as they should be as some is what i considered to be reversed but what does it mean that one of them landed on its side i wonder if any1 else has had a similar experience and what does it usually mean to you when this happens?
Old 09-10-2010, 08:59 AM
easy

Hi only!
When that happens to me I consider both prespectives, as it is neither upright or reversed! So I do take it as a bit of both or the inbetween...
But whatever happens let it only be a sign for you... you are the reader so always trust yourself and follow your own reaction to it!
Love and light
Old 09-10-2010, 09:05 AM
Experiencer
kool thats what i did too thanx easy as always ur an inspiration
Old 01-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Aislyn

I'm new at runes too... if two runes consistently stick together... like tend to be side by side-ish... what do you think that means?
Old 06-01-2011, 10:44 PM
dhaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aislyn
I'm new at runes too... if two runes consistently stick together... like tend to be side by side-ish... what do you think that means?

It is often possible to use runes together (binding) to achieve lasting or more potent results.

If you were drawing the runes as divination tools in this case, it is possible both runes have meaning for the case you were drawing. Was this for yourself, or someone else?
Old 08-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Aislyn

It was for me but I wasn't so much drawing as just I felt drawn to them that night and asked what they wanted to tell me.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Mind's Eye

A lot of people who use the runes only read the stones that land in a perfect upright or reversed position... Those that land sideways are discarded from the reading. I tend to discard them when I do a, (dump the whole bag reading) or use rune dice.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:25 AM
dhaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sphinx
A lot of people who use the runes only read the stones that land in a perfect upright or reversed position... Those that land sideways are discarded from the reading. I tend to discard them when I do a, (dump the whole bag reading) or use rune dice.

I hadn't considered removing the sideways ones that fall; I can see it as plausible, though. A divine message that those symbols do not belong in the reading.

Since I have always "drawn" my runes rather than rolling or dumping them, I haven't yet run into this.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:00 PM
LightFilledHeart

Can the runes (or any other divination system) be wrong? Of course! It all comes down to correct interpretation, but even when that is spot on, we are all possessed of Free Will choice, and it is up to us what we elect to create on our journey. Divination systems can only observe the patterns that are in place at the time of the reading and project what is likely to occur in future IF those patterns remain in place.
Old 14-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Aislyn

Excellent point LightFilledHeart, so often people forget than something as simple as choosing to go to the grocery store today instead of tomorrow can cause a ripple effect of change... its a loose example but I think it makes sense. If someone just had a reading and attempts to fulfill it but basing their decisions on said reading, they alone in making those choices could quite possibly derail from the reading's outcome...they're aiming for self-fulfilled prophecy and instead using what I've noticed is a popular theory around here, the Law of Attraction...