Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Enigmatic

Protection

I am actually not sure if this is the best forum for this question, but thought I would give it a go anyway - please feel free to suggest another section of the website if you feel it better suited there.

Protection from psychic attacks. Anybody have any advice at all?

I was energetically attacked twice today, and I normally have my guard up but didn't for some reason in these instances, and I was hit hard, once in the heart chakra, and once in the solar plexus.

Any theories on what might have made me a target today? Are there certain things that we do to encourage / allow it etc? as a general rule.

I know it's difficult to give a a specific response without reading me, but I hoped somebody might have some helpful general advice about energy exchange and psychic protection.
Old 30-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Enigmatic

Have I perhaps asked this question in the wrong forum section?
Old 30-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Master

A general purpose energy shield of white light is generally recommendable for those who are vulnerable. Inside it you forbid all negative energy and entities from being there. I am sorry, but this is the only thing you mentioned that I can offer advice on.
Old 30-03-2012, 11:26 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic
I am actually not sure if this is the best forum for this question, but thought I would give it a go anyway - please feel free to suggest another section of the website if you feel it better suited there.

Protection from psychic attacks. Anybody have any advice at all?

I was energetically attacked twice today, and I normally have my guard up but didn't for some reason in these instances, and I was hit hard, once in the heart chakra, and once in the solar plexus.

Any theories on what might have made me a target today? Are there certain things that we do to encourage / allow it etc? as a general rule.

I know it's difficult to give a a specific response without reading me, but I hoped somebody might have some helpful general advice about energy exchange and psychic protection.

If you are an empath Enigmatic I am connecting to the heart and solar as two spaces that may be revealing some growth for you. This goes against the whole principle of protection but as I have learned when one is open fully, what comes through from others, no matter what It may be is an opportunity to develop and stregthen that space unders attack. To be able to be fully open and use your own gifts fully this allows you to build up a strong foundation that is lasting not a temporary fix of a shield...

If you go within both these chakras, you will see and feel what it is you are being made aware of...for your own growth...that is just my feeling in connecting today..
Old 30-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Neville

Hello Enigmatic,

An old out of print publication , written in a slightly archaic manner remains today the benchmark for all forms of psychic self defence.

It was written by the late Dion Fortune and because it is out of print , It is now free as a PDF book.

If you read it, and adopt the methods described, energy attacks will cease to be a problem permanently.

The book covers in the first instance types of energy assault and then in the latter part discusses the defence mechanisms that you can employ.

Here is the book ;

http://jricher.com/occult/psychic.pdf
Old 30-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
If you are an empath Enigmatic I am connecting to the heart and solar as two spaces that may be revealing some growth for you. This goes against the whole principle of protection but as I have learned when one is open fully, what comes through from others, no matter what It may be is an opportunity to develop and stregthen that space unders attack. To be able to be fully open and use your own gifts fully this allows you to build up a strong foundation that is lasting not a temporary fix of a shield...

If you go within both these chakras, you will see and feel what it is you are being made aware of...for your own growth...that is just my feeling in connecting today..

Thank you silent whisper... that is incredibly helpful, most appreciated.

Yes, both times were like a punch... and you are right... in pretty much everything you have said - and what approach I need to take with it.

I think I got a little scared there for a minute, if you catch my drift? As in, can I really face this? Walk this path?

Yes I can.

Thank you again x
Old 30-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hello Enigmatic,

An old out of print publication , written in a slightly archaic manner remains today the benchmark for all forms of psychic self defence.

It was written by the late Dion Fortune and because it is out of print , It is now free as a PDF book.

If you read it, and adopt the methods described, energy attacks will cease to be a problem permanently.

The book covers in the first instance types of energy assault and then in the latter part discusses the defence mechanisms that you can employ.

Here is the book ;

http://jricher.com/occult/psychic.pdf

Thank you, most appreciated - i'll have a look now.
Old 31-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
A general purpose energy shield of white light is generally recommendable for those who are vulnerable. Inside it you forbid all negative energy and entities from being there. I am sorry, but this is the only thing you mentioned that I can offer advice on.

Thank you!
Old 31-03-2012, 12:18 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic
Thank you silent whisper... that is incredibly helpful, most appreciated.

Yes, both times were like a punch... and you are right... in pretty much everything you have said - and what approach I need to take with it.

I think I got a little scared there for a minute, if you catch my drift? As in, can I really face this? Walk this path?

Yes I can.

Thank you again x

Beautiful...you answered your fear response..beautifully...
Old 31-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Beautiful...you answered your fear response..beautifully...

It's just come in for me a little quickly... well it's always been there, but my ability to harness and channel and use it properly has only just really come in.

It's just remembering to see these reactions (or attacks) for what they are, within me and also understand the whys behind the reason for the attack... which often isn't about me at all, but I can still work with it and assist.

Or if I decide not to, to just send it back with love.

I had an ego moment