Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 18-11-2010, 01:29 AM
UnderIce

Unexplained ticking noises

Hi everyone,

I'm asking this on behalf of someone who has experienced this in the hope that we can get some answers. My dad experienced a ticking sound for 20-odd years that followed him from 1 house to 2 others. It was not a clock and obviously it was no beetle. He was sometimes able to tell the tick when to stop and start but sometimes at night, it would get louder and much more aggressive right beside his ear to the extent that he would have to listen to his music very loudly to go to sleep. It would also move from one part of the room to another when you moved towards it. Having ruled out all possibilities of this being something totally logical, he has been able to speculate over the purpose of this entity, whatever it may be, as he has survived many pretty crazy situation in life that others wouldn't have. A few of these were down to unexplained circumstances, e.g. my grandfather being tapped by someone unknown to wake up during a house fire in the middle of the night when my dad & uncle were children. Anyway, these situations may not even be related to the ticking!

So, my questions are... has anyone is experienced this ticking? And has anyone got any idea of what its purpose it, if there is one?
Old 17-05-2011, 11:38 PM
Jamie55

As I said in my last post. It is your dad's spirit guide letting him know that there is something about to happen that will impact him on an emotional level but that he will be ok. I have experienced this ticking sound for 15 years and although at first it was a little disturbing I have now become comfortable with it, thank my guide and send it love each time it occurs. I also immediately say a prayer to protect my loved ones. He is truly blessed to have the eternal love of this guide- it is a spirit assigned to watch over him - welcome it with open arms.

I have also pondered over the 'ticking' implications but have since arrived at the conclusion that it is related to 'time' in other words....whatever will happen, is going to occur within a short space of time. It may not necessarily be a negative occurance but may be something you are currently worried about? Spirit is letting you know that the outcome will be good for you.

Last edited by Jamie55 : 18-05-2011 at 01:28 AM.