Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-04-2011, 03:39 PM
The808Mystery

Sense of impending doom

I came here because I have been having this increasingly overwhelming feeling of impending doom. It started last Sunday, April 3, 2011 and has been increasing since to the point of deep anxiety, edginess and fear. I thought it was perhaps the 7.1 aftershocks in Japan yesterday, but today was still experiencing debilitation, to the point where I could not leave my house all day, but only lay in bed, my body numb with fear and tingling from head to toe. When I did leave this evening for church, I felt like the world was going to fold in on itself, and that everyone was out to kill me, or at least had their negative energies directed at me. I tried to put my thoughts and feelings together as best I can, the best I can summarize it in is that it feels like I (or the world or who/whatever!) have committed this massive sin and it will be revealed and the world be shattered in its atonement. I feel like I'm going crazy.

Is anyone else feeling this massive sense of impending doom? Does anyone else have any ideas, explanations or answers?

Please help me
Old 09-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Master
impending doom? no. impending big changes. yes.

change can be scary the way death can be scary. change (and physical death) is inevitable so it's probably a good idea to come to some kind of serene acceptance.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Administrator
You are not alone in feeling the doom thing because a lot of others do too,
you cant get away from,the fact that changes are happening and it does make you on edge,
i have to say as much as i believe that big changes are coming, immpending doom i dont feel so much.

Namaste
Old 10-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Master
Strange, i felt that way last year, but now I don't feel like anything is happening, I think people are making a huge deal out of nothing......2012...meh!...sorry to those who think major things are going to take place, I don't mean to rain on your parade, but to be honest I think its just all a big storm in a teacup. Namaste xx
Old 10-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Master
NOt for me, I wonder if people are feeling impending doom because 2012 is around the corner and it's in peoples subconscious that we're all going to die in 2012, which I don't believe is going to happen.
Maybe the Japan earthquake and tsunami really affected you more than you realize? Just a thought.
Spiritlite.