Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Sophrosyne

How to cleanse a large amount of crystals & gemstones?

I have been fortunate enough to receive a bag full of various gemstones and was wondering how to go about cleansing them all? I am aware of methods such as covering in salt or running under water (depending on the type of gemstone) and leaving them in sun/moon light, but it will be very time consuming to do this for each and every one individually (although I am willing to do that if it is required) Does anyone know of any methods that I could use to cleanse the gemstones in bulk, or have any tips on how best to store them? Thank you :)
Old 26-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Sophrosyne

Just a thought....would burying them underground or in a plant pot (protected by a cloth or something) be a good start, followed by cleansing under water and then charging on a windowsil?
Old 27-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Bury the crystals underground to cleanse them with female energy. Keep them underground for about 3 days. You don't need to cleanse them longer than this.

Charge your crystals with male energy from the sun by placing them in direct sunlight or moonlight, depending on the stone. Some stones are damaged by direct sunlight so must be charged under the light of the moon. You can also use a candle flame instead. Simply hold the stone above the flame for 30 seconds with the intention to charge it with your intention.

Program your crystal with a purpose by holding it in your projective hand (right for right handed, left for left handed) and imagining what you want the crystal to do for you. You should be relaxed with a clear head while you do this so the crystal doesn't pick up on any confusion or doubt. You should be sure of what you're doing and confident it will work.

Overtime the crystal's power will weaken and you'll have to cleanse, charge, and program it again. Ideally this should be done twice a month, depending on how often you use it and the crystal itself. Some require more cleansing than others.
Old 27-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Master
You can put the whole lot in a / several large bowls of water (take out the ones that can't be put in water). Leave them for some 24 hours, refresh the water regularly, esp if many bubbles appear on the crystals.
They're all your crystals so no need to keep them in separate bowls/cups.
After that you can put them in underground, if you feel it's necessary.

Alternatively you can visualize the Violet Flame and use that to cleanse them. See the Violet Flame go through the crystal at a cellular level, burning away any negativity or dense energy. I sometimes visualize a (Violet Flame) filter with the finest mesh possible and filter the crystals with it. Amazing what you can 'dig up' that way, chuckle. Once I filtered out (energetic) chunks of whatever, like stones within the crystal.

To be complete I want to add that the Violet Flame has been 'updated' to the Gold & Silver Violet Flame, according to Diana Cooper, and this feels correct to me. This flame has a much higher energy.
Old 27-05-2014, 03:26 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophrosyne
I have been fortunate enough to receive a bag full of various gemstones and was wondering how to go about cleansing them all? I am aware of methods such as covering in salt or running under water (depending on the type of gemstone) and leaving them in sun/moon light, but it will be very time consuming to do this for each and every one individually (although I am willing to do that if it is required) Does anyone know of any methods that I could use to cleanse the gemstones in bulk, or have any tips on how best to store them? Thank you :)

I have a large collection of Stones, Crystals, and Shells. Cleansing them 4 times a year--works well for me.

I wait for an awesome Electrical Storm to brew--then place Everyone in my large, glass, mixing bowl and place them in the Rain.

When the Storm has passed...I drain and dry them--then store them back in their box--which I keep covered with a White Cloth.
Old 27-05-2014, 05:01 PM
Experiencer
If you are trained in energy channeling then that would be the easiest way to cleanse them. I mostly buy larger crystals in raw form so all the other methods are not very convenient for me.
Old 27-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Sophrosyne

Some great advice here, thanks all
Old 27-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Experiencer

How do you know what can/cannot be put in water? I don't want any of my crystals to melt away :(
Old 28-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Sophrosyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
How do you know what can/cannot be put in water? I don't want any of my crystals to melt away :(

To be honest I am not too sure and will be looking in my crystal books and online to check first. I'm sure there are others on here that do know though, I will have a look through the threads.
Old 28-05-2014, 06:01 PM
LadyTerra

I have never heard of any Crystals that can be harmed by plain water.

Has anyone else?

All my Crystals love the Rain Water!