Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 13-06-2011, 02:34 AM
Blaze

I believe the manner of 'right' and 'wrong' is down to the consequences of your actions. Can't say it's permitted or a sin as long as you don't face the consequence of your deeds. That's how I look at this case and beyond, everything else.
Old 13-06-2011, 02:36 AM
Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Mind's Eye .

The Irony connected to your question put forward Is that much of my spirit communications / visitations / guides "are" priests, bishops, cardinals, ministers, doctors of the church / popes etc .. . . heh ehhe .

x dazzle x

Interesting how all of 'em are christianity related.
Old 13-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
Interesting how all of 'em are christianity related.

Yer Blaze It Is Interesting . It does make sense to me though . I have had many deeply religious lives so these kinda energies are drawn to me because of them and because they can relate to from where I am coming . Some are past life acquaintances .

I would say to experience a deeply religious lifetime Is meaningful but like many things It Involves the Individual to stay contained within It's perimeters / boundaries . What we realize In time Is that what we are cannot be restrained, confined to one way of thinking .

What better energies as like the bishops and priests In coming forward In helping people to break the chains that once Imprisoned them .

x daz x
Old 13-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
It's your truth Lisalisa, but it's not everyone's truth. We have the free will to choose our own.
If I choose to believe that 2 + 2 = 5, will that then be true for me?

Quote:
There are way too many contradictions in the bible. Some parts say you are not allowed to be this and yet Jesus was, or Peter did. It confuses the heck out of me.
There are things in the Bible that seem contradictory if you don't study them carefully enough. The Bibe has a lot of commands that were given only to certain people and not to everyone. Here is a thread on this subject:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14022

Quote:
I learned long ago never to argue with Christians, they seem to think their way is the only way.
How do you know we aren't right?
Old 13-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
How do you know we aren't right?

Right or wrong, it's not the only way. Is it a sin to let others make up their own minds?

Old 13-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Right or wrong, it's not the only way. Is it a sin to let others make up their own minds?
No, but it is a sin to withhold any information that would help them make the best decision.
Old 13-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Master
As long as the best decision for them is what a Christian thinks it should be, yes?

Who's to say your information is correct? Or mine for that matter?

Old 13-06-2011, 10:40 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere

Who's to say your information is correct? Or mine for that matter?

God, our creator. He says.
Old 13-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Master
Of course, I know he says. But the only way I truly know what God is saying is to listen with my own heart. And not because some random person a thousand years ago wrote down what he wanted to - there's no way of knowing what his motives were, why he wrote what he wrote, or if he was off his rocker or not.

I am not sure that man can speak for God. Or that what God wants me to know should be translated through what He says to someone else.

Old 13-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Neville

Christian Spiritualists give thanks to God for being the facilitator or at least the allow er
of communication with loved ones who have crossed over.
Closed Thread