Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2019, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
I'd rather wait for it to expose itself to me
Just be careful if you try the walking in the woods idea, davidmartin might be in there
Old 16-08-2019, 02:13 PM
Master
Silence with regards messaged deleted, ok I had just said it might be nice for janielee and slayer - and others now to call a truce... This world is a hard enough place - maybe anyone in a fighting mood, just back off and breathe... and lets just chat about other stuff.

I have so many messages and happenings in recent years to share Slayer - this from me a humble mechanic for 30 years, then plunged into darkness with loss of direction, loss of family and focus and depression issues - then finding the light only a few years ago - so starting point is here now if you want to improve energy vibrations and connect to higher knowledge.. if this is what you want, talk to me about whats on your mind.

And start to change your diet slightly, no burgers or less off to increase energy vibrations and more fruit and veg, and rest the mind daily for at least ten mins total rest and totally clear the mind - and at least one hour a week in nature, trees have so much energy.

When you start to make some sort of contact, which could be sooner than you think, then a few humble words to your support team will help correct/improve contact. I'll say this - no one can appreciate the light as much as someone who has felt experienced difficult situations/darkness like you and I have - the new light is so beautiful when you find it.
Old 16-08-2019, 02:58 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Something very strange going on if forum people have not deleted them, nothing wrong in my replies slayer, you must have seen at least one of them to reply to me.

My reply also deleted.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Master
Well we've either got someone with a fast finger in the office or some higher powers deleted them - maybe we should all be nice to each other to be on the safe side lol - its not ideally the place to be arguing on here really... And before anyone says higher power can't delete without access to a computer, don't even get me started on that one.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:49 PM
janielee

Just read your post before this.

No fighting from my side, one light, thanks for your stories here.

Deletions don’t happen through anything but physical actions here.

Cheers,

JL
Old 16-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Silence with regards messaged deleted, ok I had just said it might be nice for janielee and slayer - and others now to call a truce... This world is a hard enough place - maybe anyone in a fighting mood, just back off and breathe... and lets just chat about other stuff.

I have so many messages and happenings in recent years to share Slayer - this from me a humble mechanic for 30 years, then plunged into darkness with loss of direction, loss of family and focus and depression issues - then finding the light only a few years ago - so starting point is here now if you want to improve energy vibrations and connect to higher knowledge.. if this is what you want, talk to me about whats on your mind.

And start to change your diet slightly, no burgers or less off to increase energy vibrations and more fruit and veg, and rest the mind daily for at least ten mins total rest and totally clear the mind - and at least one hour a week in nature, trees have so much energy.

When you start to make some sort of contact, which could be sooner than you think, then a few humble words to your support team will help correct/improve contact. I'll say this - no one can appreciate the light as much as someone who has felt experienced difficult situations/darkness like you and I have - the new light is so beautiful when you find it.

Ok let's get one thing straight, you started to literally hear voices from guides and angels after eating more fruit, vegetables, and a walk in nature? How long did this approximately take until the results were rolling in?

Quote:
Well we've either got someone with a fast finger in the office or some higher powers deleted them - maybe we should all be nice to each other to be on the safe side lol - its not ideally the place to be arguing on here really... And before anyone says higher power can't delete without access to a computer, don't even get me started on that one.

It were most likely moderators being too lazy to ditch out warnings and just got it over with by deleting the whole thing. Not that I disapprove of this method though. But on top of that, I actually DO like to get you started as well on your last point. How do those higher persons get acces to computers? They got WiFi connection in heaven?
Old 16-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Master
ok we'll work on the connection to higher energy beings... wifi in heaven, ive heard that its pretty advanced there so bet its faster than the old single speed we used to have here...
Old 16-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Master
The fruit and veg is just something that helps ive learned along the way - my awakening started with a near death experience, I literally experienced my spirit lively ready to go, and then 'I think' pretty sure I felt a hand on my forehead and I recovered so fast and was given a second chance this lifetime, we all have to see it through here though no cutting it short, price to pay IMO.

You have a second chance here now here this moment, I'll keep writing - energy vibration levels are so important so you can look into that now if you want - ego will chirp in, its a survival mechanism, without it you'd cross the first motorway/highway without looking, and if you try to get too spiritual then ego it'll have its say and yes you can hear it, or some negative entity if you're trying make a difference, you override that with love light back or behave in thought, and keep raising your vibrations. i'll write more, any questions just fire them over.

Last edited by one-light : 16-08-2019 at 07:34 PM.
Old 16-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Just be careful if you try the walking in the woods idea, davidmartin might be in there

lol, no need to worry
i'd only be curious who has the longest hair. I bet Slayers is much longer than mine as he is into heavy metal
Old 16-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
lol, no need to worry
i'd only be curious who has the longest hair. I bet Slayers is much longer than mine as he is into heavy metal

You'd be surprised to learn that my hair is actually quite short. I don't have the type of hair to grow it long because it's too thick.