Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Master
Earth Wisdom Oracle is incredible!

I got my Earth Wisdom Oracle cards in today! Happy!! They came in real fast, and boy do these cards speak to me!
I started with translating the names of the plants as I didn't know all the Dutch names for them.
Now I'm doing the first 1-card readings with them, and they are so clear, they really trigger my intuition. Stunning! I did one for my girl friend and hers was spot on too, the message brought tears to her eyes.
I'm not sticking to the messages in the booklet, I knew beforehand I wouldn't. I bounce off those, but am making my own journal of what comes up and it's deep! Way deeper than the default stuff.

I can really recommend this deck if the artwork appeals to you. I'm a Celtic and UK nut, so they resonate strongly with me.
I seriously LOVE them!
I drew a card for my relationship, and lo' and behold, I drew card Nr 8. That number, infinity, comes up a lot for my relationship. And then the card itself "Divine Connection".
I don't even know why I bother anymore to draw cards for us, hihi. It's always "Sacred Union" "Soulmate" "Romantic Feelings" and now this. I feel blessed.

But I digress. Great deck! Love it. In case you hadn't noticed: I'm ecstatic about it even, hihi.
Old 26-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Master
I was wandering what oracle deck to get
Old 26-05-2017, 08:03 PM
Master
Congratulations, still waiting for mine to arrive !
Old 26-05-2017, 08:11 PM
Master
Hope you'll get it soon! Otherwise check with the shop to see if they really got it in stock. Many don't anymore, apparently it sold out real fast.
THe shop my partner ordered it still hasn't got it in, and maybe won't for months to come. So we canceled and I ordered it on Ebay from someone in the UK who did have 5 decks in stock.
A few hours ago they still had the one left, only some 3 dollars more than the original price. That's how I finally got mine. Arrived within 5 days, even with Ascension day yesterday....
Old 27-05-2017, 05:08 AM
Master
That's what I have been thinking, maybe the shop hasn't still got it yet. Will have to check with them. Enjoy your deck and hope you find awesome messages with it