Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2020, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please be aware that Everyone has a different belief There is no need to be Rude

Namaste
I didn't named anyone.I just said that the web contains faulse infos as well,and some people are more than happy to present these infos as knowledge and facts.
That's why everytime i copy from authors,i name my sources.
Stupidity has to be recognized and named.It's not my fault that exists.

Last edited by lomax : 31-10-2020 at 08:14 AM.
Old 31-10-2020, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeoneness
Oh, that was a long backread since I posted the letter to coronavirus.

I appreciate all the responses, thank you.

SlayerOfLight, I respect and welcome your perspectives. Perspectives always differ until we come into a place of knowing, which doesn't require explanation. You simply know it because you are it.

"Those who know don't speak." - Lao Tzu

But if you have the time, I'm inviting you to read my longer post here about the coronavirus pandemic. It's based on scientific data and spiritual knowledge. It's not meant to impose anything, but rather to expand awareness.

Heightend-Awareness, thanks for your inputs. Loved the way you put them.

I totally agree with this section off the website '''Coronavirus was created from the consciousness of fear.''' - this is a section of what i wrote for my local cities/towns many weeks ago...

In my opinion, if we hadn't given this 'thing' respect, and named it in the first place as a 'pandemic' and 'covid' - we would have dealt with it by now, fear would have been less... So we are where we are at this moment - yes we would have lost loved ones, but not as many as we have, if it had been treated and spoken about as a normal bad flu virus... We gave it too much respect, and with it came fear and hiding - this lowers immune systems - time for a change in tactics worldwide - if and when this might happen, we'll see.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-10-2020, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I totally agree with this section off the website '''Coronavirus was created from the consciousness of fear.''' - this is a section of what i wrote for my local cities/towns many weeks ago...

In my opinion, if we hadn't given this 'thing' respect, and named it in the first place as a 'pandemic' and 'covid' - we would have dealt with it by now, fear would have been less... So we are where we are at this moment - yes we would have lost loved ones, but not as many as we have, if it had been treated and spoken about as a normal bad flu virus... We gave it too much respect, and with it came fear and hiding - this lowers immune systems - time for a change in tactics worldwide - if and when this might happen, we'll see.
It's like I mentioned in my well-stirred pot of COVID conspiracy. It is a manipulation of perception.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:18 AM
Master
Time to be positive - smile, stand strong while this hurricane blows through - less moaning and whinging and be 'kind' to your neighbour and that includes on here as well - not even complicated, a smile and be nice, immune systems will then be stronger... have a good day everybody - stay strong and help others get through this...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-10-2020, 09:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Time to be positive - smile, stand strong while this hurricane blows through - less moaning and whinging and be 'kind' to your neighbour and that includes on here as well - not even complicated, a smile and be nice, immune systems will then be stronger... have a good day everybody - stay strong and help others get through this...

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 31-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Where one calls it the universe, others Source and religious folk God. Regardless of your stance they depict the same thing. That being consciuosness. If you were to ask directions from someone in from a foreign land for help and you do not speak their language, do you think they will be able to understand you? What I speak of is a universal means to communicate with Source/God. Because there are many langauges not just on earth but everywhere. That is why it is key to understanding how it works so you and any other ignorant people. Because you don't talk the talk, you can't walk the walk and blame others for your own lack of understanding and appreciation of the matter.

But isn't telepathy the ''universal language''? Or at least, so I've been told... If God/universe knows your every thoughts and feelings then it doesn't have to be so sophisticated unless god isn't omniscient.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:17 PM
Master
Quote:

While I don't believe in this solipsistic notion that ''consciousness'' creates a virus, I do agree that 'we' have given into fear a lot. I was shopping yesterday, multiple shops and everyone wears a friggin' mask. People will still touch it, their face, their phone, other stuff. You can't stop a virus like that. You'd also have to wear a clean mask every day, and wash it throughout the day, etc.

Why aren't ''authorities'' advising us to exercise, to get sunlight, to take fish oil for vitamin D, to get all the other essential nutrients? There's barely any mention of it in the media.
Old 31-10-2020, 06:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
But isn't telepathy the ''universal language''? Or at least, so I've been told... If God/universe knows your every thoughts and feelings then it doesn't have to be so sophisticated unless god isn't omniscient.
It is, but it's for those who have that psychic ability. As for what I refer to in reply to your post about praying and how I described what is needed to be achievable, anyone can do it if they practice. Just like anything. He knows our thoughts, yes, but he/she will not just give anything up. You have to ask and know how to ask. If God/Source/Universe could read our thougths, why hasn't everyone got everything they desire? It is the way we ask that is the key. Everything that we need and want is always available for us to access. We just need to know the language of knowing how to open those doors. Thought(mind), Intent(heart, your emotion of how you will feel when recieved) and Feeling, that it is or has happened.

Old 31-10-2020, 07:33 PM
Master

When you dream, your worries and desires change the course of your dream. Is anybody ecstatically happy in their dreams? I don't think so. Why? Because the problem isn't to materialize your thoughts, emotions, beliefs, but to consciously master them. This time-space environment is like training wheels for us.

You love your kids, but know that it isn't good for them to let them watch tv and eat sweets all the time. (they need to become adults to do that ... )
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-10-2020, 07:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Why aren't ''authorities'' advising us to exercise, to get sunlight, to take fish oil for vitamin D, to get all the other essential nutrients? There's barely any mention of it in the media.
Because they want 'it' (the pandemic) to perpetuate. Giving health advice as you suggest would contradict what they are trying to unroll.

Closed Thread