Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 03-02-2012, 07:46 AM
LadyMoondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Yes LostGirl i would like your help to bring him back from the dark side...

He isn't evil...

He has just been hypnotised by negative entities around him...

Hopefully your help will change him back into a decent human being:)
you know, it isn't your place to judge the person, nor is it ours. We don't know him. We don't he's evil. We don't know he's been hypnotized by negative entities - and how do YOU know he has been? Has he told you, has he asked for your help?
From all that you've put here - He sounds like he's just an overbearing bad neighbor. He's been voted down by 12 other residents of the apartment complex. End of story.
You say it's where your father lives - you don't say it's where YOU live. Unless your father is incapable of fending for himself and you are his advocate, you have no right to enlist witches "help" in this matter. Besides, the correct course of action would be to take this up with the Housing Council. since you don't live at the guy's apartment complex - why are you bothering?

Is it because you "care" so much for his soul? Why?
If you want him to be a decent human being then do it the right way. See things from HIS point of view. Maybe he's tired of loud music. Maybe he wants to change things for the better and got voted down.
I used to head up a block club and finally gave it up because even tho the neighbors wanted "change" they forgot to look at themselves - to turn down "their" music, to have their kids stop littering.

Magick is not to be used to mete out punishment to any and everybody who annoys us. Magick is not used to "change" people. Because the only people you can change is yourself. I think you'd better get out Hogwarts and into reality and find out just what real witches do.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Lostgirl

I think a good old fashioned witch hunt....Go nuts. Just leave us out of it.

From the sounds of it you arent here for help but to either mock or troll. Neither which i care for. Enjoy. *thumbs up*
Old 03-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Master
Serenity, there is no such thing as the "Dark side". Magic/witchcraft is totally neutral, left or right hands paths are a result of the casters inclinations.
Another thing, to be influenced/cursed, you have to collude in your own cursing.
That's how I see it. [too much TV influence in your question !]
Old 03-02-2012, 09:56 AM
LadyMoondancer

"too old for this, I am getting."- Jedi Master Yoda.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Master
MoonDancer u do not have a clue what i have had to put up with... But apparently you, LostGirl and Norsman are more developed than me... And sit in judgement of my hard fought beliefs.. I am the real Harry Potter:)

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 03-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Lostgirl

No one is saying we are more developed we are saying you a) have watched too much Charmed b) clearly dont know what your talking about and c) are judging someone and have drawn your own conclusions.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:17 PM
LadyMoondancer

Quote:
MoonDancer u do not have a clue what i have had to put up with... But apparently you, LostGirl and Norsman are more developed than me... And sit in judgement of my hard fought beliefs.. I am the real Harry Potter:)

okay! you are entitled to your beliefs. I was just telling YOU what real witches do and believe in. We do not believe in manipulating people with witchcraft. Even "love spells" are a no-no because it is a manipulation of someone's free will.

I really think you need to do some more hard work and unlearn what you have learned because what is written in fantasy is NOT what is real life.

Phoenixes are a MYTHICAL creature, never existed. But hey! If you want to believe in them - go for it! Dungeons and Dragons, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Charmed, Twilight and Harry Potter are nice stories. They serve as modern myths. I suggest you take your reading to a higher level - try Joseph Campbell, Carl Sagan (ALL his books), Carl Jung, Rene Descartes, Frederick Niestki (dam, I can never spell his name), and goddess help me, I can't think of the guy who wrote "The White Goddess." - but read The White Goddess.

bottom line - you are entitled to your beliefs - as we are entitled to ours. good luck.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:33 PM
LadyMoondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostgirl
No one is saying we are more developed we are saying you a) have watched too much Charmed b) clearly dont know what your talking about and c) are judging someone and have drawn your own conclusions.

well said Lostgirl
unless serenity has total knowledge of the man's intents - how dare anyone judge the guy in the apartment building?
As I said, I once headed up a block club - worked with the mayor of our city and the Common Council and the Buffalo Police Department. AND Housing Development. - things may be set up different in the UK, but basically the same. And I have a close relative living in UK.
Serenity - you obviously don't like us judging you, but you yourself judged this man.

I want to know what the man has done.
How does anyone know he had dark magick?
Take control of an apartment building? For what purpose? To gain souls for Chulthu? He can do that himself.
Come on - we are ADULTS here. (for the most part).
Just don't come here and insult OUR intelligence.

Despite what you read in books or see on tv or hear in rock songs - REAL WITCHES DO NOT MANIPULATE PEOPLE WITH MAGICK. We cannot change people. As I said - the only person you can change is yourself.

If witches had the power that you "think" we have - don't you think we'd all be the president or prime minister of our countries? Don't you think we'd have no trouble from the bible thumpers? Don't you think we'd all have huge bank accounts and not have to work for a living? Don't you think we'd never have to get on our hands and knees and scrub our toilets and ovens?

O goddess!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Harry Potthead doesnt believe magic is evil. This is all you sugar..
Old 03-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Quintessence

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMoondancer
okay! you are entitled to your beliefs. I was just telling YOU what real witches do and believe in. We do not believe in manipulating people with witchcraft.

Except for those of us who do...