Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-02-2012, 09:32 AM
simon

Enlightenment Questions & Answers

Hi everybody

I am putting myself out here a little by creating this thread, but I feel I can offer myself to others who are close to/interested in/have questions towards what is referred to as spiritual enlightenment.

I have realised my own enlightenment and I will do my best to convey my feelings and thoughts towards helping anyone who is interested in realising their own enlightenment/awakening.

Please feel free to ask me anything about my awakening and I will convey my perspectives on this subject.

Thanks Simon
Old 29-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Master
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

John Lennon

I thought that was from Yoko Ono ?.
Old 29-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Master
So my question is, who was Enlightened ?.
Old 29-02-2012, 09:45 AM
rsingh

How I can get enlightened? What information you need from me to give an answer to this question?
Old 29-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Mountain-Goat

No that I'm one to ask questions, but i'm willing to step out of my comfort zone.
What was your state of being before your awakening?
Old 29-02-2012, 09:51 AM
simon

So my question is, who was Enlightened ?.

Hi thanks for your question. Do you refer to who has been enlightened in the past?

Enlightenment as it's referred to is your natural state of being, 'it's awareness full' so everything in creation is enlightened, it's the realisation of the awareness of total being that is clouded, this suppresses the realisation of it.

So my answer would have to be everything is enlightened, but the realisation is few and far between(as far as I can tell)

Thank you for your question :)
Old 29-02-2012, 09:52 AM
chinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Hi everybody

I am putting myself out here a little by creating this thread, but I feel I can offer myself to others who are close to/interested in/have questions towards what is referred to as spiritual enlightenment.

I have realised my own enlightenment and I will do my best to convey my feelings and thoughts towards helping anyone who is interested in realising their own enlightenment/awakening.

Please feel free to ask me anything about my awakening and I will convey my perspectives on this subject.

Thanks Simon
My question is..

Why enlightened people always seems to be more intrested in conveing their feelings and thoughts to the people who are intrested in realising enlightenment ?

Old 29-02-2012, 09:55 AM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
No that I'm one to ask questions, but i'm willing to step out of my comfort zone.
What was your state of being before your awakening?

My state of being before the awakening was awakened but unrealised

Everybody is enlightened, otherwise you would not be alive, being alive is enlightenment itself, but it's unrealised and clouded
Old 29-02-2012, 09:55 AM
chinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh
How I can get enlightened? What information you need from me to give an answer to this question?
Bank balance... i think
Old 29-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Hi thanks for your question. Do you refer to who has been enlightened in the past?

Enlightenment as it's referred to is your natural state of being, 'it's awareness full' so everything in creation is enlightened, it's the realisation of the awareness of total being that is clouded, this suppresses the realisation of it.

So my answer would have to be everything is enlightened, but the realisation is few and far between(as far as I can tell)

Thank you for your question :)
Thanks Simon, I'll see where this goes and get back to you.