Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-04-2011, 10:32 PM
santacruz18

I've a little of everything. I have had the high pitch ringing a few times, I have heard voices in my head and over my right ear that I know are not "from" me but "to" me. I saw a thumb nail size white orb bounce off a plant vine in my home. I have felt a cool breeze over my hands and feel tiny energies around my face and ear when I meditate. Like tiny sparklers. All being said, the most consistent are the facial energies during meditation. Everything else is few and far between. My spiritual development seems very slow to me.
Old 16-04-2011, 10:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
My spiritual development seems very slow to me.

Do you think this is a bad thing?
Old 17-04-2011, 01:58 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
My spiritual development seems very slow to me.
It's different for everyone.. how many unique people are out there?

If you ask me 6 billion+ unique people.. if they are all "spiritually developing" which they are..! (regardless of awareness) are they all going to experience it the same way?

I would suggest to you not to judge or criticize your experiences vs. others..

BTW humming in the ears is not all it's cracked up to be! The goal is to change that humming to HEARING/KNOWING.. because that high pitched noise is communication..
Old 14-12-2011, 07:29 PM
TinaOwusu

I am glad I found out what clairaudience is. This has been happening to me my whole life, and I always found it to be scary, and never knew that so many people are describing exactly what happens in my life. I do not believe I have tinnitus. I only hear what I describe as "Am radio waves" in my ears right before I have contact with spirits. The sound does not last long before someone is speaking to me.

I admit it does normally scare me, so I try and block it when it happens. But one day I had a unique experience, and I think my spirit guide contacted me. I have always heard a friendly female voice call my name for years. And sometimes when I am sleep and dreaming, the same female voice will tell me to wake up and take my inhaler, if I can not breath in my sleep. I have asthma so sometimes at nigth I can not breath well, but this is not often. Also I think I have seen this lady in my dreams. She has dark hair and pretty. Light brown or tan skin, and is always teaching a class or something.

So one day I was hearing the ringing or radio wave sound in my ears when I laid down to sleep. I decided this time to not be afraid of it. So I let this sound progress and then I was aware of several people talking. I could not see them, because my vision was blurred. Someone said in sort of a surprised voice "Tina, you can hear me?" I said yes what is your name? And she said "Aziza" I do not know why but I got scared because it was not a dream. I was very aware of this woman and the others and I tried to get away from it. I guess fear of the unknown? Anyway, I believe she was my spirit guide but I have no confirmation of that.

I never heard the name Aziza and I googled it and was fascinated and relieved to know this is a common female name of Arab women. So I put two and two together, and am guessing Aziza is the dark haired tan skin lady (Arab decent) that I sometimes see in my dreams.

I have a vague memory of interrupting a class she was teaching. As if I kind of stumbled in and caught them off guard? I don't know. But I have been fascinated with this ever since, and never knew there were people out there who have the same experiences, and call it clairaudience!
Old 31-01-2012, 08:54 PM
Newbie ;)

ringing

Hi,

I have ringing in my ears and it could be tintinitus (SP?) but I do hear voices that are "in my head" - a man's voice asking me to put on my seat belt cause the police were checking 1/2 mile ahead. And externally like they're right next to me, some times loud which startled me and woke me up. It usually happens either just before falling asleep or waking state which is a relaxed state to allow this to happen. I also have heard people speaking in other languages, men and women's voices (they sound so calm and lovely), also hearing a squeaking noise - dolphin noises maybe. Sometimes it sounds like its coming out of my nose which I'm thinking is that it's really coming from my third eye. And I've also heard the most beautiful music. The ringing seems to ramp up at the end of the day at work and then at home in the evening. And at bed time I've had to use a white noise fan to help even it out because it was just too much. And the voices come and go, sometimes it could be weeks with nothing. I hope that with focus and meditation I can develop it into a deeper connection with my "spirit team".
Old 07-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Goofie

I am glad I read this thread.. After so many years that I was trying to block it , then trying to balance and accept it .. But I thought it was telepahty , or could these two work together sometimes ??? Because sometimes I know it is telepathy but I receive with clear voice. (ooo confused again )
Old 07-02-2012, 05:07 PM
earthprowler

after having the ringing in my ears for a couple of years i had my doctor check it out on a visit that it was happening at that time. he couldn't find anything in my ear canal that would cause it and couldn't give me an explanation.

i've had this problem for about 6 or 7 years now, sometimes it goes away which is a blessing. other times it gets so intensely loud i've put my head under a pillow to try to muffle it. sometimes it sounds like a radio station that you just can't can't quite get tuned in, other times it sounds like a high pitched train whistle. And then my guide will start to talk to me, giving me sound advise on my development and things I can do to enhance it. usually it's not normally when i have paper or a pen, but sometimes i have been able to write some of it down.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Master
This is an interesting discussion. I hadn't heard of ear chakras before but it makes me wonder about two things that happen all the time for me:

(1) a popping sound on my right side--more like inside my head above and slightly behind where the ear is. It responds to my "paying attention"--i.e. it stops when I pay attention and comes back when my mind wanders or I am about to go to sleep.

(2) I get pressure in my right ear--like when getting over or getting a cold. I have worked on it with energy. Usually I can get pain to go away in my head, eyes. I have to kind of experiment with the energy shape, color, direction before I find something that works.

But only once was I able to make it "go away" by imagining crystals popping out of my ear. Then it turned to the high-pitched frequency I hear all the time--my vibration. The ear stopped hurting once the frequency started. But that's the only time this has worked.

Does anyone know what this is, have experienced it as well?

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 11-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Winepenny

For the most part, clairaudience seems to parallel one’s innate thinking processes, making it very difficult to discern what is of self and what is not. While it is marvelous to get outside confirmation that what you are hearing is accurate, there is a simple way to test it yourself. After having considered a question for some time, one for which you have no satisfactory answer, put yourself in a calm state and ask for assistance. Then, inside your head, state the question and wait for the answer, without any further effort on your part. If you are linked, and if the answer can be given, the words will stream through your mind, already formulated. All you have to do is remain passive and take it all in. Afterward, when you consider “what you got,” it is surprising how gracefully, and with what erudition, the problem was solved. Obviously, an intelligent solution requires an intelligent source, and if you didn’t do the work then who did?
Old 18-02-2013, 09:05 PM
NewlyAwakening

Hmmm, I know this thread hasn't been updated in a while but I can very much relate to this so I thought I would just put it out there. :)

I hear voices in the period between awakeness and sleep. I've been having this for years and it just occurred to me recently that it could be of a spiritual nature. I had thought for the longest that it was just my mind playing tricks on me, or my own thoughts. The voice is often male and it often says my name. I finally told a friend about it and she asked me to ask it what it wanted. Of course!! That would make sense! :) So I did and that night had some interesting, telling dreams.

The other night I seemed to have a medley of voices! A couple of men, a couple of women. all very different-sounding. One woman had a Russian accent and provided insight into a question I had about a situation in my life (I specifically asked). One was higher pitched and said "You are not alone."

Ever since an experience I had in January where I woke up to a huge pressure in my head and my whole body shaking, I have been opening up more and more and questioning things I've never questioned. Because of that, my experiences have been heightening.

Also, three times since my experience, I've experienced a ringing in my ear that has sounded like a singing bowl. It gets more intense and then subsides.

So, I thought I'd just put that out there. Thank you for reading. :)