Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Seeker

Experiences with Moldavite

I wanted to see what experiences people have had with Moldavite? I recently acquired some and are so powerful. But also challenging, like they kind of turn your world upside down first?
Old 02-03-2017, 01:15 AM
Knower

I recently acquired a very small piece too. And found out that shipping from Czech republic or China is cheaper than shipping within the US! Maybe it's too small to "do" much, but it sure does have a vibe to it. I feel something just holding it, like it has personality and magnetism. I feel that with many small crystals but not all of them. It does feel a bit more foreign than, say, a small but strong piece of quartz. Foreign in a curious or alluring way, compared to quartz.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoProject
I wanted to see what experiences people have had with Moldavite? I recently acquired some and are so powerful. But also challenging, like they kind of turn your world upside down first?

I got mine last December and things literally became fast forward from there. It's amazing come to think of it! Unhealthy relationships gone. I guess at first especially if you're not used to it and if you've a lot of toxicity in your life, you'll go thru a cleansing of sorts. It may seem overwhelming and too much but believe me, it'll all pay off in the end. Just trust the process.

I got my 2nd piece just a month after. I wear it as a pendant and is with me 24/7 ... both pieces now along with other crystals I carry in my pocket. I can honestly say that it's like I'm being directed in the right path and guiding me while protecting me as well.

Most people can't be without their cellphones, I can't be without my Moldavite :-) I'm saving up to get another one soon!
Old 04-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Pathfinder

After I got Moldavite I slept with it near my crown chakra a few times and wore it as a pendant. So, 6 days after getting Moldavite, one morning I was dreaming I was astral projecting (I wasn't self aware). I was flying around some city, going through walls, stuff like that. It was a lot of fun. Then I woke up and I noticed I had sleep paralysis. I couldn't move and I could only shallowly breathe. A few seconds later I felt as if someone or something touched me on my buttocks or slightly pushed. Then I was able to move and I opened my eyes and looked to see who touched me and there was no one. Hm,.... I thought someone must have come to my room etherically for some reason...

A few months later I went to my bioenergy therapist who is also psychic and also astral projects. I asked him if he could ask my Higher Self what happened that morning while I was waking up. He looked into the matter with his third eye and told me some etheric entity or some spiritual force came to me and prevented my crown chakra from being activated prematurely. It was for my own good because it was not yet time (I'm a starseed). I had a 5 gram Moldavite for 6 days and would have opened my crown chakra hadn't this entity interfered.
Old 27-03-2017, 04:36 AM
Knower

(double post)
Old 27-03-2017, 04:50 AM
Knower

In reply to Indigoproject, I have been wearing my moldavite, 9 grams, at all times for 6 months. And here are some things that happened. Yes at first it turned my world like upside down, for good.

- Realize the presence of spirits with karmic debts who followed me. (Actually everyone has them but not many know/ believe. It's from the Buddhism view). They scared me quite a lot in the first few days, while the moldavite spirit protected me.
- moldavite guided me to a blog, so now I could put separated puzzles of spiritual concepts altogether and see a bigger picture and plan here. I also got to attend the free (and last chance) activity provided by the blogger to identify names. So, now I am glad to know names of my higher self and some star family, as well as guides in my spiritual team.
- The moldavite guided me to use the KonMarie's method to tidy And to help me realize things to improve. Bad habits and addictions I've had for years.
- I got to know the moldavite's spirit guide who acted as a guide, healer and spirit friend. (come into contact with the spiritual world) Actually...the moldavite is like a mobile phone and I have known the spirit before that.
- the moldavite enhanced my spiritual sensitivity.
- I feel more blissful
- I now understand experiences that I could not explain which happened years ago.
- Vivid dreams. With meaning.
- my urge to constantly purchase more crystal vanished.
- I now go for deeper connection with myself, as well as my spiritual team. Instead of constantly connecting with angels (who are external spirits) which I did before.
- My family's attitude to me (especially towards spirituality which they hated) improved a lot! Also, they now don't force me to eat things I don't want to.

Totally in love with my moldavite!
Old 27-03-2017, 04:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro_Man
After I got Moldavite I slept with it near my crown chakra a few times and wore it as a pendant. So, 6 days after getting Moldavite, one morning I was dreaming I was astral projecting (I wasn't self aware). I was flying around some city, going through walls, stuff like that. It was a lot of fun. Then I woke up and I noticed I had sleep paralysis. I couldn't move and I could only shallowly breathe. A few seconds later I felt as if someone or something touched me on my buttocks or slightly pushed. Then I was able to move and I opened my eyes and looked to see who touched me and there was no one. Hm,.... I thought someone must have come to my room etherically for some reason...

A few months later I went to my bioenergy therapist who is also psychic and also astral projects. I asked him if he could ask my Higher Self what happened that morning while I was waking up. He looked into the matter with his third eye and told me some etheric entity or some spiritual force came to me and prevented my crown chakra from being activated prematurely. It was for my own good because it was not yet time (I'm a starseed). I had a 5 gram Moldavite for 6 days and would have opened my crown chakra hadn't this entity interfered.

That "someone" was probably the spirit guide from the moldavite. (or your own spiritual guide.) Congratulations on successfully doing the astral travel! That means you get along well with Moldavites, which are known to help and protect people while they do astral travel. Please do not put your moldavite in your forehead if you were new to it.
Are your lower chakras opened yet? We are like trees, and roots (lower chakras) are really important cause developing higher chakras prematurely is like growing too many branches before the roots are fully developed (where the tree can collapse). I believe that the entity actually protected you from harm.
Old 28-03-2017, 03:52 AM
Experiencer
I also noticed eversince I've started wearing Moldavite. People have the tendency to "spill the beans" on me. Whatever they're hiding automatically comes out. It's like they can't hide anything from me because it just comes flying out of their mouth unintentionally.