Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-03-2014, 01:54 AM
Deactivated Account
When I was three or four I wound up high in a tree. The only way to where I was, was from climbing a six foot fence. Then climbing onto a branch and up into the tree. My mom is 5 foot seven and had no way of getting me down. My dad had to come home from work. Climb up the tree to bring me down.

I have always wondered how I got up there. Lol. It happened in my back yard where nobody was around to put me up there.

Either way it was quite a feat. Lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-03-2014, 07:02 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavarium
Okay so when I was a child I have strong STRONG memories of floating/levitating/walking on air and doing it more than once.
My best friend from primary school saw it, we aren't in contact any more I have no idea whether she remembers.
I'm damn certain it wasn't a dream (or lots of dreams).
As time passed I stopped being able to do it/didn't get chance to try and I lost it. I lost confidence and tried again when I was in my early teens, and in turn I hurt myself.

Has anybody else experienced such an event? I KNOW I'm not alone here...

ASTRAL BODY EXPERIENCE //// HIGHER ENERGY BODY ////// your AWARENESS shifted into the ASTRAL body when the physical body went to sleep. This is happens to all but the AWARENESS usually remains dormant. Study , Lucid Dreaming, Kaballah dreams , Carl Jung, Visions, etc ~
Old 06-03-2014, 09:00 PM
octavarium

Lol, Uma! Free running is pretty insane right?

I have regular astral projections some voluntary some involuntary however I can't liken this to any ap I've had in recent years. My friend and I were in the park near my house, it was pretty dead around. I do however remember that it felt like I was taking steps to levitate, like going up stairs? Weird.

@Running
That's a damn cool story! I wish I had managed to get up a tree!
Old 07-03-2014, 12:27 AM
Suspended
My wife says that when she was a little girl she could breathe underwater. I believe her.
Old 22-03-2014, 01:05 AM
Master
Have you all seen the Russian girl levitating video? What do you think? Here's the link: FLY
Old 22-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Pathfinder

Hi, just watched the clip of the Russian girl. Look carefully in the background, underneath her to the left ( slightly ). There is a figure pulling a rope, admittedly the figure is a bit wishy/ washy but clearly walks.
Old 22-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Akkadian

Yes such things are in fact possible. I also believe a child would of course be more capable of it then adults would be are rare as it can be. All this is very natural.

Dang.. Send me your cheat codes to hack into the matrix! hehe!

Old 22-03-2014, 07:48 PM
The Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavarium
Okay so when I was a child I have strong STRONG memories of floating/levitating/walking on air and doing it more than once.
My best friend from primary school saw it, we aren't in contact any more I have no idea whether she remembers.
I'm damn certain it wasn't a dream (or lots of dreams).
As time passed I stopped being able to do it/didn't get chance to try and I lost it. I lost confidence and tried again when I was in my early teens, and in turn I hurt myself.

Has anybody else experienced such an event? I KNOW I'm not alone here...

I have strong memories of being able to put parts of my body part-way through objects. I talked to my mother about it and she said that I used to sit on the floor of rooms pressing my hands against the walls and getting really upset that "I couldn't do it all the way through".

I dream a lot that I can do it, and whenever I have dreams specifically about doing that, I wake up with a splitting migraine and I'm usually on the floor or standing somewhere in the room like I've been sleepwalking.

Never levitated though.

The Librarian
Old 23-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Leetje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched
My wife says that when she was a little girl she could breathe underwater. I believe her.

When I was around 12 years old we had swimming lessons in school. One thing we should learn was to hold our breath and swim under water for one length of the pool, 25 m I think it was.
When we had free play time I practised myself. I opened my mouth and let the water flow over the inside of my lips/mouth. I think I swam 50 m and I never got out of breath. I actually became a little frightened of what was happening and that was why I came up to the surface again. I wasnt tired or breathing heavy at all. Strangely enough I never tried it again and I dont really like swimming anyway but I clearly remember it still.
Old 26-03-2014, 01:37 AM
Raeona_Storm

That's interesting.