Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-02-2017, 10:04 PM
Experiencer

Be careful who you listen to regarding your connection

So discussed my situation here a few times. A poster here told me to be careful who I listen to regarding the connection, because you don't know their motives. I didn't listen because I figured why would he act like he was attracted to me when he's trying to get with me himself?

Well There was this guy that was a mutual aquaintence of us both, and this particular guy was trying to "talk" to me. An employee told me he had a crush on me and I gave him my number.

Well we hit it off pretty well. I stopped talking to him for a little while, because he was very sexual.There was something I definitely couldn't ignore with my SC, so I brought him up a few times. I told him I wanted to be honest and not hide anything, so I'm telling him there's something there I can't control. Note, I told him this after he told me all the things regarding my SC.

He claimed everybody at our job knew that we were talking, including my SC. He said only the people that cared knew. He named all the people who knew, and he was last on the list.

Well I asked him, if he only told two people, how did everyone else he named find out? He claimed rumors. People taIk. could've sworn he told him directly. Then he got really mad that I even asked.

I knew something was off for a while with my SC, but I didn't know what. If I knew he knew that way, I would've been more careful with his emotions.

He kept saying my SC did not want us talking alone, that's why he kept wanting me to come from the backroom

Then the last day we had communication at a company picnic, he claimed my SC made rather sexual remarks about my body in front of everyone while we were alone smoking a cigarette. I was not mad, but that took away the possibility maybe there's something I'm missing in this (as in maybe he's in love and I'm not). Because the vibe was really insane. The dreams were every night. I'm thinking now he remembers I stopped talking to him for being sexual, so he said that to basically turn me away from him the last time we talked.

Then maybe a week later he tells me he was in his feelings because he saw that everybody knew we were trying to spend time together.

I talked to him online one last time and explained what happened there with his "baby mama" that he's involved with. He told me, "he would be willing to drop everything for you". I asked why he would say that? And he made it like it was some trivial feeling he had.
Well, I really don't know where my SC was coming from anymore because he claimed i sent nudes to someone he knew and I knew for a fact that wasn't true. I had a very bad feeling about one of his friends that we smoked with at their house, that could've been the only possible person. But I figured I was high and paranoid. I said if you're going to make such disparaging remarks to my face, give me some evidence, and names. He couldn't come up with anything. If it was a case of not snitching or something ridiculous like that, he shouldn't have said anything at all. So at this point I'm wondering, who else is he lying on?

Be careful.
Old 24-02-2017, 04:07 AM
Experiencer

What's worse is after I stopped talking to him over the incident, I see someone in "people you may know list" on Facebook that has all his photos, and a photo of a rapper as his main photo. The account is "friends" or linked with the real guy. I blocked the account and asked him, are you friends with a nut job or you really have two accounts? No answer.
Old 24-02-2017, 08:44 AM
Lorelyen

Well, you know blokes... They have to start the wooing and when they want the carnal they'll pull whatever stunt they think might work.

Not all men, of course, but those on the prowl in the mating game.

You've been pretty wise.

Old 24-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Master
General advice: get on with your career, make some money, travel, and then in your 30s or even 40s, if you're still interested, think about relationships. That's the general age we're mature enough to deal with a partner's stuff. Because that's the age we finally know our self, meaning their stuff doesn't affect us.
Old 24-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
General advice: get on with your career, make some money, travel, and then in your 30s or even 40s, if you're still interested, think about relationships. That's the general age we're mature enough to deal with a partner's stuff. Because that's the age we finally know our self, meaning their stuff doesn't affect us.

Good point Baile.. No disrespect, my question is, how old are the people in this circle?
Old 24-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I'm honestly not interested in relationships at all. I am focused on my job, pursuing a career, getting A1 credit, and taking care of my family. If the soul connection is there, it's there...theres no ignoring it, all you can do is move on if its not meant right now.
I've said to many people I know this....Pursuers and those wondering why I'm single that I'm focused

But thanks anyway. The people involved are in their 20's and 40's. The 40 year old is the one causing all the drama, which is pathetic.