Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-02-2012, 01:51 AM
corkhead93

Question on psychics

A psychic i met said that i'm surrounded by negative energy, multiple people have told me this, and every time i see her i feel like the negative energy is temporarily letting me go, and i get an outburst of ecstacy. She herself seems highly religious and different, but the problem is that as soon as she told me this, she said that in order to get rid of it i need to pay 3,500 for the herbs and supplies. I have always felt a dark energy in me, and it caused me to resent my parents and drop out of school, and i do want to get rid of it. My question is, do you psychics themselves believe in what they're doing, or do they know how to manipulate you into getting money
Old 01-02-2012, 01:56 AM
Mind's Eye

This "psychic" is a fraud and running a scam on you. It is one of the oldest in the book.... Flee her presence and don't believe a word she ever told you.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Ascender

Yeah that does sound very sus to me. If you are surrounded by negative entities, then bring your inner light out and protect yourself. Look, if negative beings are being attracted to you then think about why this is. You don't need to enrol in some course or give your money over to some guru. We're all quite capable independent spirits.
corkhead93

But the thing is, as soon as i meet her i can feel my soul getting cleansed, and my body being healed. . Plus her and her mom both are a psychic, i don't think if you're a fraud, you're going to teach your daughter how to also become a fraud
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by corkhead93
A psychic i met said that i'm surrounded by negative energy, multiple people have told me this, and every time i see her i feel like the negative energy is temporarily letting me go, and i get an outburst of ecstacy. She herself seems highly religious and different, but the problem is that as soon as she told me this, she said that in order to get rid of it i need to pay 3,500 for the herbs and supplies. I have always felt a dark energy in me, and it caused me to resent my parents and drop out of school, and i do want to get rid of it. My question is, do you psychics themselves believe in what they're doing, or do they know how to manipulate you into getting money

I agree with Mind's eye that this person is scamming you. It's easy to say that a person has a negative energy around them or attached to them which then plants a seed of thought in the mind that it could be true. It's real easy to look at ones life and see a troubled time and tie what they said as being true.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:07 AM
corkhead93

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I agree with Mind's eye that this person is scamming you. It's easy to say that a person has a negative energy around them or attached to them which then plants a seed of thought in the mind that it could be true. It's real easy to look at ones life and see a troubled time and tie what they said as being true.
But the thing is, all three of the mystics i've met have said the same thing. One of them was a kung fu instructor, who seemed none and humble
Old 01-02-2012, 02:09 AM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
But the thing is, as soon as i meet her i can feel my soul getting cleansed, and my body being healed. . Plus her and her mom both are a psychic, i don't think if you're a fraud, you're going to teach your daughter how to also become a fraud

I had a couple of psychics tell me the same exact thing, not once, but twice in my life. One told me that if I didn't pay for the herbs and candles, that I would lose everything and never be happy again.... She was dead wrong.... and a fraud.

Listen, I have been doing readings and studying the spiritual path for years... I'm not saying I'm Mr. know everything, but what your going through with this psychic is a very old scam. And they know how to get inside your head and make you feel very dependent on them..... I will make a prediction right now and say that this person does not even possess any real psychic abilities. If she did, she would not be running psychological scams.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
But the thing is, all three of the mystics i've met have said the same thing. One of them was a kung fu instructor, who seemed none and humble

Well why is she a scam and how is she scamming you?

"she said that in order to get rid of it i need to pay 3,500 for the herbs and supplies"

I'm not saying it's not possible that a negative entity can be around or attached to a person. But it telling a person the only way to get rid of it is by paying is a scam. They are scamming you to pay the money.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:12 AM
corkhead93

dammit, well then with your experience how can you get rid of a negative entity?
Old 01-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Master
All of us have some negative energies - difficult memories, emotional patterns and beliefs, and toxins in our bodies.

How about leaving the greedy psychic out of the picture, and get to work clearing yourself. Then you win all around.

Here's one simple way to get started with it: MIR-Method - http://mirmethod.com

Xan