Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Knower
Do you think this dream was a past life memory?

I once had a dream that I was a pregnant woman in Arthurian times on the run from Arthur's knights. Apparently there was a prophecy about my son and that he would be the destruction of King Arthur. I remember wearing a thin white gown and running from place to place and me having long thick black hair. Apparently when Sir Gawain saw me, he fell in love with me even though he was harsh at first and I think we ended up running away if I remember correctly. He was wearing Green and riding a brown horse.

I had a another dream more recently where I seemed to be on a dirt path near sunset and he was there searching for me but was not threatening. I can't remember much but that was about it.

What really made this special was that I then Googled Sir Gawain and he looked NEAR exact my Twin Flame and he was practically wearing the same outfit. Also, I don't know why but I feel a connection to Merlin but that may be another story.
Old 22-09-2014, 06:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Well, Merlin is a major player in the epic of Arthur, so if you had a role to play in it, surely you would of encountered him or one of his students, I believe there was 8 or 9, for the various magics.
Old 23-09-2014, 02:18 AM
Knower

I don't see why it couldn't have been a past life. I love having past life dreams. I have seen myself die in 2 of them but I still find it fascinating. I think that there is something to learn when we are shown these dreams. I don't know what it is that I have learned from mine but perhaps in the future I will know.
Old 25-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Knower

The story of Arthur and his knights is almost entirely fiction, made up by medieval French romancers and Geoffrey of Monmouth. He was a welsh battle leader at most, no chivalry jousting or anything. So no it probably wasn't a real past life. Maybe you entered a fictional world so strong it appeared real? If you are really attached to a story, your mind can make it real
Old 26-09-2014, 01:38 AM
Suspended

As hannah says, the hollywood version is likely pure fiction and your subconscious mind has probably created a dream fantasy because your fascinated with the whole arthurian legend. Perhaps at the time of the dream you had been reading about it or seen a film etc..
l mean, you could have lived in that time period but l doubt it was all that glamourous in reality.
A ot of people claiming past life recall are imaginging most of it IMO. The only real way of knowing your past lives is by having contact with your soul. The soul has a complete memory of past lives, otherwise it's just the subconscious mind playing tricks or astral entities having fun with people through regression etc..
Old 27-09-2014, 04:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah
The story of Arthur and his knights is almost entirely fiction, made up by medieval French romancers and Geoffrey of Monmouth. He was a welsh battle leader at most, no chivalry jousting or anything. So no it probably wasn't a real past life. Maybe you entered a fictional world so strong it appeared real? If you are really attached to a story, your mind can make it real

Something I discovered when trying to find my distant-most ancient ancestors, predecessors of my father's Orsini family - was that a likely ancestor of mine [a Flavius Theodosiolus, something that spirits have confirmed through an unsuspecting and unbiased source] had a connection to the 'historical Arthur'. The legends surrounding Arthur is likely a romanticization of the story surrounding the Roman Flavo-Constantinian family in Britain, which heavily intermarried with the various local petty Kings. Flavius Andragathius, son of Flavius Magnus Maximus Clemens is the likely candidate for the Arthur of legendary fame. And yes, it's likely that the reality is far removed from the legends. But all legends spring from a kernel of truth and become a history all of their own, a history that may one day become truth.

It is interesting, PrincessSerena, as I thought that you may have been somehow connected to my ancestors somehow by spirit when I first saw your name a few weeks ago. I just didn't think to mention it out loud. Have you ever heard of the legend conveyed by Zosimus surrounding the curse of Serena in the Temple of Magna Mater? She approached the statue of Rhea Silvia, and proceeded to remove a sacrosanct necklace from the statue. She was caught by a Vestal in hiding, who scolded her. Serena had the guards remove the woman from the temple and was arrested. This Vestal was supposed to have sworn and cursed her as she was being dragged down the steps of the temple. Serena was the sister of Flavius Theodosiolus [my alleged ancestor].

If it truly is a past life of yours, as this woman from ancient Britain, you will find connection to the lessons and events in that life spill into subsequent lives and pouring in from previous lives. Continue to explore it, without the veil of romanticism - and you will be able to paint perhaps an even better picture than Hollywood :)
Old 27-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Suspended

Probably the film 'King Arthur' with clive owen might be closer to the truth.
They were mostly barbaric savages in those days. But, unless we can go back in time or consult the akashic records we won't be sure.
Old 28-09-2014, 06:52 AM
Knower
[quote=optimusmaximus]Something I discovered when trying to find my distant-most ancient ancestors, predecessors of my father's Orsini family - was that a likely ancestor of mine [a Flavius Theodosiolus, something that spirits have confirmed through an unsuspecting and unbiased source] had a connection to the 'historical Arthur'. The legends surrounding Arthur is likely a romanticization of the story surrounding the Roman Flavo-Constantinian family in Britain, which heavily intermarried with the various local petty Kings. Flavius Andragathius, son of Flavius Magnus Maximus Clemens is the likely candidate for the Arthur of legendary fame. And yes, it's likely that the reality is far removed from the legends. But all legends spring from a kernel of truth and become a history all of their own, a history that may one day become truth.

It is interesting, PrincessSerena, as I thought that you may have been somehow connected to my ancestors somehow by spirit when I first saw your name a few weeks ago. I just didn't think to mention it out loud. Have you ever heard of the legend conveyed by Zosimus surrounding the curse of Serena in the Temple of Magna Mater? She approached the statue of Rhea Silvia, and proceeded to remove a sacrosanct necklace from the statue. She was caught by a Vestal in hiding, who scolded her. Serena had the guards remove the woman from the temple and was arrested. This Vestal was supposed to have sworn and cursed her as she was being dragged down the steps of the temple. Serena was the sister of Flavius Theodosiolus [my alleged ancestor].

If it truly is a past life of yours, as this woman from ancient Britain, you will find connection to the lessons and events in that life spill into subsequent lives and pouring in from previous lives. Continue to explore it, without the veil of romanticism - and you will be able to paint perhaps an even better picture than Hollywood :)[/QUOTE

Wow...Thank you on the new persepcitive. I don't think I've heard of your ancestors before until now and I didn't know the connection.

Perhaps we might have a connection...