Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Deactivated Account
How do you experience your past life memories?

When I try self-regression, I don't see the person, but find myself *in* their body. I see through their eyes. I feel their clothing on my skin. And so on. It is short glimpses and sometimes a bit "jumpy". I am in a room, then somewhere else... I am an adult, then a kid, then an adult again, but still in the same body. It also can happen that I am going back and forth between several lives.

Sometimes, it is just emotions or sudden knowledge.

What is weird is that I rarely ever get my full birth name or a date. I often have to guess from my surroundings what time I am in. Sometimes I know the time because I know that a famous person was alive or something big happened.

As an example, I remember the Black Plague. I saw a street and the clothes of the bodies, so the year was 1348 +/- 1. (not entirely sure about the town or even exact country, looked like Italy somehow, but also could have been France or Germany). I have no idea who I was, only that I was male and survived just long enough to see many others die.

How do you others experience it? Like you are just watching a scene? Sudden knowledge? Do you always get dates and names?
Old 01-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Knower
I only recently read this angel dream book guide by Doreen Virtue and Melissa Virtue, then realized that some of the dreams I had recently were about my past life with a certain person that I have a really strong connection with. I've always been "gifted" through seeing things from my dreams. Several times I dreamed of something that would happen and it did. At times I also dreamed of information about a certain person or situation which I had no idea for sure in reality, but apparently it's true as well. I even saw visions which showed me some things that happened in the past, which supposedly kept secret by certain people, but I knew it anyway and it's true. So idk, but I had known things mainly through my dreams.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Knower
I had never thought about this, but now you mention it SofK, I see it through 'my' eyes, I 'am' the person. I have never actively gone into regression in order to find things out, so not many details. Almost like a picture or a painting, like one situation sketch, usually other people there, I can more or less understand which timeframe it's in but nothing exact. And there's also an emotion that has to do with what I was supposed to learn from that life (at least I think that's what it is).

Have you had any interesting insights by doing this? Did it make you understand things that are happening right now?
Old 04-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you, pearlswan and sparkles.
So I am not the only one who experiences it that way.

I think I found out something in that direction. When I accept what I have learned so far as true, it helps me a lot with handling things in this life. Also would explain a lot.