Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-03-2012, 04:54 AM
TheressaWilliams

How do I know who I once was?

I've had several people in my life who have told me they've "Known me in a previous life". Many who have told me what an "Old Soul" I have...

one who told me I was an aristocrat in the victorian ages.

One who said I helped destroy atlantis

Etc.

I've got friends who tell me they remember their past lives, and how it affects them now. How they will remember things, or get bits of previous lives confused with what's happening now...

I can't remember a darned thing... How does one go through the process of remembering and learning from past lives??

Or perhaps I'm MEANT to focus on the now... I don't know! So many questions!

I apologize, my sleep hasn't been too good lately. so many questions build up at once!
Old 29-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Stingray

Good question.

Same here, guess sometimes you're just not supposed to see.
Old 29-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Master
I agree. I said this on another PL-related post, but the point of experiencing a current life is to experience a current life!

My own higher guidance has gently informed me 3-4 times now to stop trying to probe into the past and focus on the present. If there's a need to know, I'm sure the info will be delivered to me. Sounds like the same applies to you.

Old 29-03-2012, 06:56 PM
TheressaWilliams

True enough. I just need to be patient and hope if I'm supposed to know something, it will present its'self to me :)
Old 31-03-2012, 06:36 AM
Henri77

That business of "supposed to know" I don't quite agree with.

Sure, if it's information you really REALLY need , then you'll likely be led to seek it out, or it may come to you.

But there's no harm in curiosity...human's are curious critters... and it's how we learn .....your inner guidance will likely warn you if you're treading the wrong path (assuming that you ask-listen)

We do create our reality,,, and life offers many choices-options

I'm currently curious about my past (non-earth) incarnations, so I'm a bit biased on the subject at the moment.
Old 31-03-2012, 08:43 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheressaWilliams
I've had several people in my life who have told me they've "Known me in a previous life". Many who have told me what an "Old Soul" I have...

one who told me I was an aristocrat in the victorian ages.

One who said I helped destroy atlantis

Etc.

I've got friends who tell me they remember their past lives, and how it affects them now. How they will remember things, or get bits of previous lives confused with what's happening now...

I can't remember a darned thing... How does one go through the process of remembering and learning from past lives??

Or perhaps I'm MEANT to focus on the now... I don't know! So many questions!

I apologize, my sleep hasn't been too good lately. so many questions build up at once!

I also want to know about my past lifes
Old 31-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Quagmire

It will come to you when you are ready to know it, so if you want to know it you need to take a path that brings you to a place where you are ready. I had no clear indications of who I had been in past lives and so back in the start of february, but my path have lead me to clean out old energy and blocks in both my energy and physical body and now my past just seem to flow into me in the pace that I need it. Though it is not really a clear knowledge in my head, it is more of a deep knowing coming from within.
Old 31-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Ascender

Yes, focus on the now.

It's okay to be curious though, but try not to let seeking out WHAT you did in a previous life interfere TOO MUCH with living THIS life.

Enjoy.