Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Master
What do Auras look like to you? A picture thread.

What do auras look like to you? I have been trying to describe them for ages now but lucky for me because of the classic movie scene thread, I went for a trip through some archives looking for one. One of the things that came to mind was the Blues Brothers in church.

When I saw Jake all white It occurred to me theres an example I can show people. What I see is fainter and more like heat waves, but there is a lot of similarities. except it gets bigger outside and the white haze is closer to the body I see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX5tf...yer_detailpage

Does anyone else have pictures, especially you guys who are lucky enough to see colors.
Old 30-04-2011, 12:13 AM
nightowl

Well I don't know if you would call this an aura...

in this scene...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgsaG...eature=related

...but when Hades floats over to the queen an is surrounded by that black fog, that like follows him...this is what I have seen around some people...I know yuk, but it is an indicator I have learned to pay attention to...

nightowl
Old 30-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Ascender
**sigh** I'm jealous 'cause I can't see them. I can just feel them.
Old 30-04-2011, 02:46 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triner
**sigh** I'm jealous 'cause I can't see them. I can just feel them.

Hey Triner, you know most of the time with me it is a 'feeling, like a poke to my spirit', I see things sometimes. Believe me seeing things are not always what they are cracked up to be depending on how we are wired they may not be very pleasant...
Old 30-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Loves_Eternal_Warrior

That is actually something similar to what I see. Except it is mostly green, yellow, pink, or blue, and sometimes red.
Old 30-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
The blues brothers one is pretty close to what I've been seeing lately.

Sometimes, its like, ya know when an actor is in front of a blue screen/ special effects thingy and you can see a kind of hazy line around them? I don't know if thats a very good description! Well, thats what I see.
Old 30-04-2011, 06:54 AM
Master
Yay you guys That is so good that what i see is the same as you.

I usually see a fainter bigger one that surrounds the inner one. It is much harder to see.
have you guys noticed the thick white hazy one is much thinner and closer to the body on sick/old people?
Old 01-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Pheonix

Currently I see them as hues surrounding different parts of the body. My first time seeing someone's aura was like the Northern Lights. I was staring at then my partner's cousin's girlfriend. She was surrounded in violet and it was moving like a flame would do on a fire. My teacher at school used to have a pink bar in her aura.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Ascender
Hey there

I always see mine somewhat like this picture surrounding my physical body - its more clear though - I dont usually see any colour - im more transparent it seems but ...oh well....LOL. Maybe ill see colour soon enough.

It's the bigger me outside of me

http://www.hulu.com/the-invisible-man

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 09-05-2011, 05:21 PM
sunshineofthesoul

I once saw a purple light around my friends head.